PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes For Honor makes me want to cry

xmelesiox
03-25-2017, 03:16 PM
Start an elimination match. Just getting stomped the opponent I'm facing. One more hit and I'm down for. Break his guard break, parry his attack, land a light daze attack, heavy, heavy and into unblockable. In the middle of an execution - ERROR HAS OCCURED YOU'VE BEEN DISCONNECTED.

Why!?

xmelesiox
03-25-2017, 03:18 PM
Two games in a row... Within minutes of each other...

RatedChaotic
03-25-2017, 03:27 PM
Welcome to For Honor....a game that some can play but most cant.

xmelesiox
03-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Yeah but I was playing JUST FINE a couple hours ago. Not a single DC. Not any problems at all. Now I go to do some elimination and middle finger apparently.

RatedChaotic
03-25-2017, 03:44 PM
Its the p2p they are using. Ever tried getting multiple machines ( ISP, Routers, ect...) from different manufactures to run in sync together with no problems? Before my military service. I worked for Sony DADC in Terre Haute. I ran dozens of machines that required to run in sync with each other to complete a task. I was always working on them to keep them in sync and yet it rarely ran all together with no problems.

I have yet to understand how devs expect to accomplish this on a even bigger scale with this p2p configuration they are using. After this long and the thousands of complaints. You would think they would come to accept the fact that this p2p will not work.

While I know its not exactly the same, it is however similar in many ways.