PDA

View Full Version : PC Far cry 3 connection to server?

GoteksVenom
03-25-2017, 02:22 PM
Guys and Gals is it just me who cant connect to server? I just bought this on uplay and if i cant connect to server it means my actions wont be recorded, my save cloud wont be saved and i also cant do multiplayer all in all a good portion of the game is out.... i tried contacting ubisoft directly with a ticket it didnt work i also tried doing what they suggested on the website i.e update to the latest patch and so forth.... nada

Anyone able to help or suggest something?

mstok444
03-28-2018, 07:46 AM
I'm having precisely the same issue. Looking at some old threads it looks like it may be an issue with network setup (firewall, port forwarding etc) but I'm yet to find a solution.

Jackkend76
03-30-2018, 10:16 PM
I suspect it has/had to do with the Far Cry 5 launch soaking up priority on the servers.

jykke_mp
04-10-2018, 12:41 PM
No server connection. Wouldn't mind but the game sometimes pauses and tries to connect to server (on map with tab-button, for instance), and it's a bit annoying. I went offline for time being on uplay.

jykke_mp
04-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Aand going offline did not help at all :-D
The game still tries to connect. I have to learn not to press Tab on map which my brain learned in Far Cry 5...