PDA

View Full Version : Is Peacekeeper the GOAT? ACCURATE.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 08:21 AM
So I was talking with some of my buddies, and we all agreed PK is the undisputed Top Character. She is the M.Jordan of For Honor. The GOAT. A fight with PK usually goes as follows:
-PK:Dash in and spam light attack, spam zones.
-You:Try to dodge but she swings too quickly, so after getting punished, you attempt to block, but alas, her zone is instantaneous. You manage to hit her once while she dashes away. -PK:Dashes out to regain stamina -You:Attempt to close in and take the initiative
-PK:"Do you fok'n know who I am m8?" PK proceeds to piece you up so badly you look like you just took 7 Tylenols and got hit with a baseball bat. You:Attempt to dash away to gather yourself and try to figure out A)Am I still alive? and B)Did she hit me once or 3 times?
-PK: Guard breaks you as you dash away and sticks you 3 times with her botox coated sword. Dashes away to watch as you fall to your knees and emote to save what little manhood and pride she left you with. The screen fades and Round 2&3 are no different. A message pops up in the corner of your screen.... "Git gud ninjar."........... you go complain on the forums. P.S} Dear PK's i'm not talkin crap calm down and laugh a little this is life.

tonycawley69
03-25-2017, 09:11 AM
Reported for racist language in your final sentence. When will people realise that word isn't acceptable?

B3NNS
03-25-2017, 09:26 AM
Reported for racist language in your final sentence. When will people realise that word isn't acceptable?

It's called freedom of speech. The word is fine in the way he used it. He's quoting someone word for word. I get messages like that all the time playing games. When will you liberals learn that intent and context is what matters, not words. Go virtue signal somewhere else this isn't the place.

tonycawley69
03-25-2017, 09:31 AM
I disagree, it's exactly the place. People need to be responsible for what they say on the Internet. Just because it's online, doesn't mean the same rules don't apply.
Freedom of speech is an idiotic concept that only exists in the USA. The Internet is the WORLDWIDE web.

cragar212
03-25-2017, 09:39 AM
It's called freedom of speech. The word is fine in the way he used it. He's quoting someone word for word. I get messages like that all the time playing games. When will you liberals learn that intent and context is what matters, not words. Go virtue signal somewhere else this isn't the place.

Access to this forum isn't a right it's their forum and their rules. He will be banned for violating the ToS.

Don't like the ToS goto a different forum that allows hate speak.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 10:08 AM
Access to this forum isn't a right it's their forum and their rules. He will be banned for violating the ToS.

Don't like the ToS goto a different forum that allows hate speak.

Hate speak? Umm I'm sure your mad and all that I mentioned PK but that was ucalled for. Unfortunately for you I was referencing a quote that I received, and would not hesitate to show it to you kind sir. Actually I have received multiple. No offense but if you were slightly more intelligent you would realize I was poking humor at a serious toxicity that erodes the community. I also can't be racist towards blacks if im black. If the word somehow disturbed you, than by all means, I will remove it. However, eventually you'll have to grow up and acknowledge this is the real world we live in. Again, no offense sir, I know your sensitive. I'm sorry if I offended you master I wont speak out of turn again.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 10:19 AM

I apologize for trying to humor you. The word may be racist, if you use it directly. Unfortunately i'm black so I get a lot of those from the For honor community. I was making a joke while calling to the serious toxicity that erodes the community. I'm afraid making jokes is who I am. If you can't handle someone saying the PK is unguardable and turn on revenge mode when someone mentions her, no offense but you have major health issues. Also, if my joke about a message I got truly offended you, than you shouldn't be on the internet; let alone outside in the real world.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 10:25 AM
I disagree, it's exactly the place. People need to be responsible for what they say on the Internet. Just because it's online, doesn't mean the same rules don't apply.
Freedom of speech is an idiotic concept that only exists in the USA. The Internet is the WORLDWIDE web.

Freedom of speech is a idiotic concept? Ummmm..... No comment. Can we get a community manager in here to sort this out?

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Freedom of speech is a idiotic concept? Ummmm..... No comment. Can we get a community manager in here to sort this out?

Person saying freedom of speech is an idiotic concept - seems to be one of those regresive left SJW looney tunes who get their arguments shattered with logic, point at him, laugh, move on.

OP - circumventing profanity filter is against forum rules, it doesnt matter if you are black or not, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Remove immediately or face the consequences.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Oh wait reported for offensive language. Sorry but I live in the USA and believe in freedom of speech . Unfortunately you basically called me and a billion others idiots. You offended me. I'm sensitive. You will be banned. When will you learn forums are not the place for this language? Great now my feelings hurt and i'm crying you hurt my feelings you will be banned.

tonycawley69
03-25-2017, 10:42 AM

Yes it's idiotic, it completely disregards many things simply because it's part of the constitution, or an amendment thereof.

Do other people's feelings matter? Yes. Can a person's speech impact another person, or be harmful to them? Yes.

How does radical Islam spread? Through hate speech, that's how. Yet freedom of speech actively encourages that.

To a point, freedom of speech is a good idea, but it requires limitations, which currently aren't in place.

Back to the op, you just need to realise the impact your words can have. Nearly every country in the world hates that word and just because popular culture in America has somehow brought it back into fashion, doesn't mean it's not offensive to most of the world.

Finally, just because you yourself are black, does not mean that you cannot offend other black people.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 10:44 AM
Person saying freedom of speech is an idiotic concept - seems to be one of those regresive left SJW looney tunes who get their arguments shattered with logic, point at him, laugh, move on.

OP - circumventing profanity filter is against forum rules, it doesnt matter if you are black or not, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Remove immediately or face the consequences.

I already removed it. Too bad your name is "MassiveD". Profanity filter is against the rules. Remove it or face the consequences.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 10:48 AM
Yes it's idiotic, it completely disregards many things simply because it's part of the constitution, or an amendment thereof.

Do other people's feelings matter? Yes. Can a person's speech impact another person, or be harmful to them? Yes.

How does radical Islam spread? Through hate speech, that's how. Yet freedom of speech actively encourages that.

To a point, freedom of speech is a good idea, but it requires limitations, which currently aren't in place.

Back to the op, you just need to realise the impact your words can have. Nearly every country in the world hates that word and just because popular culture in America has somehow brought it back into fashion, doesn't mean it's not offensive to most of the world.

Finally, just because you yourself are black, does not mean that you cannot offend other black people.

Well I apologize Tim Cowley. Unfortunately you offended me when you called the USA idiotic. Sorry but just because its the Internet dont mean you can go posting of other "idiotic" nations. I offended you, I apologized. You offended me, now what?

tonycawley69
03-25-2017, 10:54 AM
Sadly you never apologised to me, you purposely got my name wrong.

Also I never called the USA or Americans idiotic, I called the concept of free speech idiotic, which it is, for the reasons I've already outlined above.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 10:54 AM
let me just contribute

Niger

GG. Some people just don't get real life bro. But seriously, do you know how many vegan transgenders who cross dress twice a week you just offended? Lmao. Give me a break. 12 wild people you just offended will appear.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 10:57 AM
I already removed it. Too bad your name is "MassiveD". Profanity filter is against the rules. Remove it or face the consequences.

It's a reference for MassiveDynamics, which is an evil corporation in a sci-fi TV series "Fringe", which I'm a big fan off. I have a YouTube channel built around this brand name, and you can find me explaining it in detail in several of my videos.

Now with that out of the way, first of all - get good.

Second of all, your feeble attempt to argue logics, laws and regulations is very cute and all, but any person with at least 2 brain cells to rub together can see the following:

1. You are venting because you got shreked
2. You are a child
3. You are most likely not black, and claimed to be only because in your childish mind that somehow negates the fact you used the n-word in a public forum.

Instead of crying on the forums - go train with BOTS, once you git gut you wont need to cry.

I'm sure your first reaction as a juvenile to this comment will be aggression, but let me stop you right there, I suggest you go and research my other conversations on these forums, because I am that type of person that will give PTSD to that teaspoon sized mush you call brain-cells.

BananaBlighter
03-25-2017, 11:00 AM
I consider myself a liberal and I think his use of the word was perfectly fine. As mentioned above, it's about the intent and context, not the actual word itself. Freedom of speech is very important, and it's one of the things that makes the internet such a great place. I'm kinda jealous of America's freedom of speech laws; here in the UK it's very different. The idea that you should be able to censor things you disagree with is a very sad one. However, that said this is Ubisoft's forum and if they think it is inappropriate technically they have the right to do whatever they want to their users, even if I disagree with it.

Though in relation to the OP, I main PK and I gotta say I agree that she's a little OP. They seriously need to tone down her attack speed because right now it's too easy for unskilled players to spam her light attacks and destroy even good players with little to no effort. However I wouldn't say she is the STRONGEST character. That title goes to the Warlord because of how hard it is to get though his defense if he turtling. Peacekeeper comes in at a close 2nd because really good players can defend against her spam. It is technically doable, but extremely hard and when factoring human reaction time almost impossible. However, just because you technically can block it, does not make it balanced. Deciding that is about how much skill it takes to execute vs how much skill it takes to deal with (which is why the argument 'git gud' is not always valid). On the other hand good Warlords are unbreakable.

Also I disagree that this game's community is very toxic. In general people I meet are very respectful. You do get a few exceptions here and there, but on the whole, compared to other multiplayer games, this community is pretty good.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 11:01 AM
Sadly you never apologised to me, you purposely got my name wrong.

Also I never called the USA or Americans idiotic, I called the concept of free speech idiotic, which it is, for the reasons I've already outlined above.

Show me on this doll where I hurt you.

tonycawley69
03-25-2017, 11:03 AM
Who said I'm hurt?

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 11:05 AM
I consider myself a liberal and I think his use of the word was perfectly fine. As mentioned above, it's about the intent and context, not the actual word itself. Freedom of speech is very important, and it's one of the things that makes the internet such a great place. I'm kinda jealous of America's freedom of speech laws; here in the UK it's very different. The idea that you should be able to censor things you disagree with is a very sad one. However, that said this is Ubisoft's forum and if they think it is inappropriate technically they have the right to do whatever they want to their users, even if I disagree with it.

Though in relation to the OP, I main PK and I gotta say I agree that she's a little OP. They seriously need to tone down her attack speed because right now it's too easy for unskilled players to spam her light attacks and destroy even good players with little to no effort. However I wouldn't say she is the STRONGEST character. That title goes to the Warlord because of how hard it is to get though his defense if he turtling. Peacekeeper comes in at a close 2nd because really good players can defend against her spam. It is technically doable, but extremely hard and when factoring human reaction time almost impossible. However, just because you technically can block it, does not make it balanced. Deciding that is about how much skill it takes to execute vs how much skill it takes to deal with (which is why the argument 'git gud' is not always valid). On the other hand good Warlords are unbreakable.

Also I disagree that this game's community is very toxic. In general people I meet are very respectful. You do get a few exceptions here and there, but on the whole, compared to other multiplayer games, this community is pretty good.

It doesn't matter what the context was, it is against the rules to cinrcumvent the forums profanity filter.

If the developers decide that the word "cat" needs to be filtered, and you try to circumvent that you will also get banned, and that's the end of the discussion.

This is a public forum for an online game, not congress, keep your ridiculous arguments away from it

sykout25
03-25-2017, 11:19 AM

Freedom of speech is an idiotic concept? LOL, I think everyone knows who the idiot is.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 11:20 AM
It's a reference for MassiveDynamics, which is an evil corporation in a sci-fi TV series "Fringe", which I'm a big fan off. I have a YouTube channel built around this brand name, and you can find me explaining it in detail in several of my videos.

Now with that out of the way, first of all - get good.

Second of all, your feeble attempt to argue logics, laws and regulations is very cute and all, but any person with at least 2 brain cells to rub together can see the following:

1. You are venting because you got shreked
2. You are a child
3. You are most likely not black, and claimed to be only because in your childish mind that somehow negates the fact you used the n-word in a public forum.

Instead of crying on the forums - go train with BOTS, once you git gut you wont need to cry.

I'm sure your first reaction as a juvenile to this comment will be aggression, but let me stop you right there, I suggest you go and research my other conversations on these forums, because I am that type of person that will give PTSD to that teaspoon sized mush you call brain-cells.

Actually im 29 with a masters in business. Dont believe me? Check my other posts. Also your the only angry one here. You clicked on my thread because PK was in the title.That speaks for itself. I have a passion for games and medieval times, so obviously I like to discuss it with others. Sometimes people cant handle humor or a conversation.

BananaBlighter
03-25-2017, 11:23 AM
It doesn't matter what the context was, it is against the rules to cinrcumvent the forums profanity filter.

If the developers decide that the word "cat" needs to be filtered, and you try to circumvent that you will also get banned, and that's the end of the discussion.

This is a public forum for an online game, not congress, keep your ridiculous arguments away from it

Which is why I said that Ubisoft technically have the right to do whatever they want because it's their forum and their rules, even if I disagree it. If they decide to to filter the word 'cat' and I break the rules: fine, they can ban me. I won't be happy about it, and I have the right to feel that way, but yes it's their forum and it's completely up to them. I was not talking from the perspective of the law, I was just stating my opinion.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 11:24 AM

Get the F*** out of ghere playing Mr.Administrator don't you have something to do? P.S its my thread not your so unfortunately it is not the end of discussion.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 11:30 AM
Actually im 29 with a masters in business. Dont believe me? Check my other posts. Also your the only angry one here. You clicked on my thread because PK was in the title.That speaks for itself. I have a passion for games and medieval times, so obviously I like to discuss it with others. Sometimes people cant handle humor or a conversation.

I did in fact check your posts, your mannerism clearly indicates that you are no older than 15, possibly 16.

No 29 year old man that I know off goes around the internet calling people "bros", and trying to entertain children by saying the "n-word".

This is the internet, here you can be whatever your heart desires, and most of the time that will be enough to trick other 15yo's.

Also, as a person who does have a masters degree, I found it funny that you went for "masters in business", which is not a real thing, now if you said "masters in business management" or "masters in business consulting", that would have looked slightly more respectable, I would have given you a star for effort at least.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 11:31 AM
Get the F*** out of ghere playing Mr.Administrator don't you have something to do? P.S its my thread not your so unfortunately it is not the end of discussion.

Woah, calm down 29yo, your masters degree is showing

:D

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 11:31 AM

Quite the "Keyboard Warrior." Unfortunately thats all you will ever be. If you truly are attempting YouTube brand than its because you clearly failed at basically every aspect of life, so you resorted to YouTube, hoping it will bail you out and make you some quick bucks. You mustve either never went to college or failed to perform. Thus, you remain. Fighting your 3rd internet battle this week.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 11:35 AM
Quite the "Keyboard Warrior." Unfortunately thats all you will ever be. If you truly are attempting YouTube brand than its because you clearly failed at basically every aspect of life, so you resorted to YouTube, hoping it will bail you out and make you some quick bucks. You mustve either never went to college or failed to perform. Thus, you remain. Fighting your 3rd internet battle this week.

I love how it took you whole 2 minutes talking to me to degenerate into a full blown clown, keep it up, you are actually quite entertaining, here I'll even +REP to kindle your new career :D

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 11:37 AM
I love how it took you whole 2 minutes talking to me to degenerate into a full blown clown, keep it up, you are actually quite entertaining, here I'll even +REP to kindle your new career :D

Thanks ill subscribe to your YouTube to help kindle yours.

tonycawley69
03-25-2017, 11:39 AM
Freedom of speech is an idiotic concept? LOL, I think everyone knows who the idiot is.

Have your every actually considered the impact of freedom of speech? I've outlined my reasoning above as to why I believe it to be idiotic. Please can you explain what makes you disagree?

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 11:39 AM
Thanks ill subscribe to your YouTube to help kindle yours.

Thank you! That is very generous.

Riddle me this, however, how exactly is me attempting a youtube brand ,which I do for fun, alongside my daily ventures, clearly have some formidable skills with audio/visuals, digital graphics and digital editing - is a sign of my failure?

Now I know its nowhere close in competency to entertaining kids on forums with n-words and falsifying your age while dreaming of "masters in business" degree, but come on man, throw me a bone here will ya

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 11:43 AM
Have your every actually considered the impact of freedom of speech? I've outlined my reasoning above as to why I believe it to be idiotic. Please can you explain what makes you disagree?

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."

- Martin Niemöller

Read a book, Sir, freedom of speech is a cornerstone of any democratic society, as it allows any notion, any idea, to compete freely in the open market of ideas, to be liked or rejected, rather than silenced.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 11:44 AM

Lmao your so confident, aren't ya? I still take part in debate class at SIU because it's a passion of mine. I go on multiple forums with multiple debates. Mostly business and micro transaction related. Too bad I put my debative skills to use and you... well you can argue on forums from mommas basement. Don't worry, your YouTube career will earn you some cash soon.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-25-2017, 11:45 AM

What did he say what are you crying over.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 11:50 AM
Lmao your so confident, aren't ya? I still take part in debate class at because it's a passion of mine. I go on multiple forums with multiple debates. Mostly business and micro transaction related. Too bad I put my debative skills to use and you... well you can argue on forums from mommas basement. Don't worry, your YouTube career will earn you some cash soon.

It is earning quite a surprising monthly amount already, thank you very much, honestly I am extremely proud of it, and if I could increase the subscriber count ten-fold, I would go so far as consider switching my careers and do it full time.

So let us rewind slightly, first you claimed to have a "Masters degree in Business", and now you claim that one of your classes in the university is a debate class, very interesting.

Would it be possible for you to use your superior debating techniques to eliminate inconsistencies and logical phalacies out of your own narrative? :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 11:51 AM
What did he say what are you crying over.

He parraded the N-word all over this original post

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 12:01 PM
It is earning quite a surprising monthly amount already, thank you very much, honestly if I could increase the subscriber count ten-fold, I would go so far as consider switching my careers and do it full time.

So let us rewind slightly, first you claimed to have a "Masters degree in Business", and now you claim that one of your classes in the university is a debate class, very interesting.

Would it be possible for you to use your superior debating techniques to eliminate inconsistencies and logical phalacies out of your own narrative? :rolleyes:

You just sold yourself out big time captain you clearly don't even know what college or a masters drgree is because anyone who went to college would know that no matter what course you take, extracurriculars are optional doofus. They add to your resume. I have taken debate, leadership, vet club(Something I explored) and pre world philosophy. Also, no because the device I am typing on doesn't allow for proper formatting or the ability to edit my paragraphs as a whole. You literally threw complex words together and acted as though they had a meaning.This guy.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 12:05 PM
He parraded the N-word all over this original post

Actually i didnt. Here ill put it back for you. I love when white people tell me I cant say n*ggr even when im referencing what one of them said LOL

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 12:08 PM
You just sold yourself out big time captain you clearly don't even know what college or a masters drgree is because anyone who went to college would know that no matter what course you take, extracurriculars are optional doofus. They add to your resume. I have taken debate, leadership, vet club(Something I explored) and pre world philosophy. Also, no because the device I am typing on doesn't allow for proper formatting or the ability to edit my paragraphs as a whole. You literally threw complex words together and acted as though they had a meaning.This guy.

Dat panic mode, oh lordy.. "fire everything and hope some of it sticks" :D

You have been completely and utterly debunked at this point, child :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 12:10 PM
Actually i didnt. Here ill put it back for you. I love when white people tell me I cant say n*ggr even when im referencing what one of them said LOL

Ooo, there's that "Masters in Business" degree showing again, "dem wite boyz cn't oppress my shiet", be more hood please :confused:

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Dat panic mode, oh lordy..

You have been completely and utterly debunked at this point, child :rolleyes:

Darn. You caught me. Oh, by the way, no brand exists called "Massive Dynamics" on YouTube except on single small channel with 4 videos. It seems I have been catfished the whole time LOL.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 12:15 PM
Ooo, there's that "Masters in Business" degree showing again, "dem wite boyz cn't oppress my shiet", be more hood please :confused:

Actually i'm not hood. I went to college coming from a middle class family. Nice generalization though. A degree does not make a person btw.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 12:15 PM
Darn. You caught me. Oh, by the way, no brand exists called "Massive Dynamics" on YouTube except on single small channel with 4 videos. It seems I have been catfished the whole time LOL.

Here, let me help you out:

https://www.youtube.com/user/30minutegaming

Even tho you said you already subscribed to it.

Mad debate skills son, not being able to remember stuff you said 10 minutes ago must put you way ahead of your class in your imaginary college :D

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 12:19 PM
But hey, what happened? You sure had big balls with all that Mr.Administrator talk... Oh wait your just a keyboard warrior? Oh ok. Sorry I put you on blast boss man. LOL.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 12:22 PM
Actually i'm not hood. I went to college coming from a middle class family. Nice generalization though. A degree does not make a person btw.

Dude, you are blowing my mind right now, are you actually suffering from short term memory loss or something, should I legitimately stop making fun of your disability or something?

First you had a "Masters in Business" degree, then you said you are currently attending university in which you have a debate class, and now you say you went to college which is a past-tense, do you want to try that again?

Should I give you time to sit down and write down the narrative you wish to portray here? So you don't forget what you are saying 2 minutes later?

I agree that a degree does not make a person, I find mine rather useless to me as I never intended to be a lawyer after I got it.

But you used that fact urself to try and convince me that my argument of you being a child is wrong somehow, lol.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 12:25 PM
LOL. You have 3000 subscribers? "If I get ten fold more I can switch careers and be a full tim YouTuber." yea pull your head out your as.s you clearly know nothing about wages or even YouTube, a field you wish to pursue. Cause guess what. Even if you ended up getting 30000 subscribers, which wont happen, you wouldnt even be making minimum wage LOL. Keep downplaying my accomplishments its shows how sure of yourself you are. 3000 subscribers. Ha, you get 3000 subscribers and act this much better than everyone else? Get the stick out your as.s you aint shi.t kid.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 12:26 PM
But hey, what happened? You sure had big balls with all that Mr.Administrator talk... Oh wait your just a keyboard warrior? Oh ok. Sorry I put you on blast boss man. LOL.

Sorry, I do not speak ghetto, could you please acquire yourself a masters degree in standard english?

I have reported every single inflamatory comment you made using the forum report system , and personally to moderators UbiJurassic and UbiVertigo, whatever they will do with it is up to them, not me

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 12:31 PM
Dude, you are blowing my mind right now, are you actually suffering from short term memory loss or something, should I legitimately stop making fun of your disability or something?

First you had a "Masters in Business" degree, then you said you are currently attending university in which you have a debate class, and now you say you went to college which is a past-tense, do you want to try that again?

Should I give you time to sit down and write down the narrative you wish to portray here? So you don't forget what you are saying 2 minutes later?

I agree that a degree does not make a person, I find mine rather useless to me as I never intended to be a lawyer after I got it.

But you used that fact urself to try and convince me that my argument of you being a child is wrong somehow, lol.

Actually I said I STILL attend debate. As in I was such an avid member I STILL go there to be a discussion leader. Jesus christ dude learn to read. Im also not ghetto so check yourself. You sure got big internet balls alright.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 12:32 PM
LOL. You have 3000 subscribers? "If I get ten fold more I can switch careers and be a full tim YouTuber." yea pull your head out your as.s you clearly know nothing about wages or even YouTube, a field you wish to pursue. Cause guess what. Even if you ended up getting 30000 subscribers, which wont happen, you wouldnt even be making minimum wage LOL. Keep downplaying my accomplishments its shows how sure of yourself you are. 3000 subscribers. Ha, you get 3000 subscribers and act this much better than everyone else? Get the stick out your as.s you aint shi.t kid.

I got 3300 subscribers in 4 months, this is a new thing for me, and is not a full-time career, it's a hobby.

But as I stated before, this has already yielded surprising results, and increasing the subcount tenfold, would round up to nearly 2500 EU monthly income, which I'm pretty sure is considerably more than the minimum wage in United States ( I wouldn't know, I'm from Ireland)

I do not act better than everyone else just because I have 3000+ subscribers, that fact doesn't even apply to this community, as it's focused on a completely different game, you are the only one who is bringing this fact up in the first place, I only explained what is the origin of my forum name, to which you seem to cling for dear life as you are lacking any other form of argument.

I am, however, acting like I am better than you specificaly, all I did in this thread was warn you to remove inflamatory racist slurs as they were against forum regulations, I went even further and warned you not to respond aggressively to my cautionary post, or you will be facing consequances, consequances that you are facing right now of being completely debunked, and showcased to be a total clown who can't get his story straight.

My original argument stands:

1. git gut - won't need to cry on forums.
2. it is very cute that you tried to argue laws and regulations, but it is very clear that you have done nothing more here than vent after being shreked.
3. you are not older than 16 years old, it is painfully obvious by the way you respond and reason. If you are 29 year old man with this line of thought - than you are severely mentally handicapped, in which case I do apologize for making fun of you.
4. you have been completely and utterly debunked, and it's entirely up to me to continue the conversation or not, and I do wish to point out that I called it a conversation, not an argument, because latter you are not able to provide.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 12:44 PM
I got 3300 subscribers in 4 months, this is a new thing for me, and is not a full-time career, it's a hobby.

But as I stated before, this has already yielded surprising results, and increasing the subcount tenfold, would round up to nearly 2500 EU monthly income, which I'm pretty sure is considerably more than the minimum wage in United States ( I wouldn't know, I'm from Ireland)

I do not act better than everyone else just because I have 3000+ subscribers, you are the only one who is bringing this fact up in the first place, I only explained what is the origin of my forum name, to which you seem to cling for dear life as you are lacking any other form of argument.

I am, however, acting like I am better than you specificaly, all I did in this thread is warned you to remove inflamatory racist slurs as they were against forum regulations, I went even further and warned you not to respond aggressively to my cautionary post, or you will be facing consequances, consequances that you are facing right now of being completely debunked, and showcased to be a total clown who can't get his story straight.

You honestly sound so dumb with what you just said. Its a disgrace god gives life to people like you. My story is actually 100% accurate just check the facts. Nice downplay though. Check what you said coming in. You strut around as "Big forum boss my opinion is all that matters, disagree with me you will get banned." HA. You give me aids. What a failure. Smh. I'm afraid exposing you has been fun, but I must recede I have grown up stuff to do champ.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 12:51 PM
You honestly sound so dumb with what you just said. Its a disgrace god gives life to people like you. My story is actually 100% accurate just check the facts. Nice downplay though. Check what you said coming in. You strut around as "Big forum boss my opinion is all that matters, disagree with me you will get banned." HA. You give me aids. What a failure. Smh. I'm afraid exposing you has been fun, but I must recede I have grown up stuff to do champ.

You didn't include half of my comment, go back and read it again.

1. gods don't exist, they are merely a form of ignorance employed by people with no concept of science.
2. I didn't strut around claiming to be "big boss" of the forums, I pointed out that circumventing profanity filter is against the forum rules, which you were breaking, and been reported for.
3. I assure you, you didn't get your AIDS from the internet, surely it must have been an act of something else.
4. You are fleeing with your tail between your legs, because you could not produce a sophisticated argument if your life depended on it.

If you do not wish for your delusions to be shattered, avoid me in the future, just like i advised you in my first message.

Cheers

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 01:18 PM
You didn't include half of my comment, go back and read it again.

1. god's don't exist, they are merely a form of ignorance employed by people with no concept of science.
2. I didn't strut around claiming to be "big boss" of the forums, I pointed out that circumventing profanity filter is against the forum rules, which you were breaking, and been reported for.
3. I assure you, you didn't get your AIDS from the internet, surely it must have been an act of something else.
4. You are fleeing with your tail between your legs, because you could not produce a sophisticated argument if your life depended on it.

If you do not wish for your delusions to be shattered, avoid me in the future, just like i advised you in my first message.

Cheers

Actually I got better things to do honestly. Just stepping back away from my screen and looking how dumb I look arguing with "MassiveD" on a forum page is. You sit here and act so ballsy, making statements off assumptions and it makes no sense honestly. Look at yourself dude your pathetic. "My arguments will give you PTSD" "Now your fleeing with your tail between your legs" LOL FROM WHAT? MassiveD? Lol "You must be 15 or 16 because you call people bro." No dude its a strategy I learned in my psychology class. Talking to certain groups certain ways will net you their favor. You should know this though, because even community colleges teach it. Obviously anyone going into business need debate and psychological skills but your so shallow you cant put 2 and 2 together. Read my other forums i'm clearly debating business, guy. You assume I am 15, but I am laughing at it because the whole time I came on this forum for a research paper. "Do communities frown upon microtransactions?" I knew for honor would be a perfect place for this. You can also find me on other forums with the same business-like debates. The whole time this joke was on you clear as day and you took it up the buttocks, making yourself out to be quite an arse. So keep assuming, ima keep laughing dude.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 01:39 PM
Actually I got better things to do honestly. Just stepping back away from my screen and looking how dumb I look arguing with "MassiveD" on a forum page is. You sit here and act so ballsy, making statements off assumptions and it makes no sense honestly. Look at yourself dude your pathetic. "My arguments will give you PTSD" "Now your fleeing with your tail between your legs" LOL FROM WHAT? MassiveD? Lol "You must be 15 or 16 because you call people bro." No dude its a strategy I learned in my psychology class. Talking to certain groups certain ways will net you their favor. You should know this though, because even community colleges teach it. Obviously anyone going into business need debate and psychological skills but your so shallow you cant put 2 and 2 together. Read my other forums i'm clearly debating business, guy. You assume I am 15, but I am laughing at it because the whole time I came on this forum for a research paper. "Do communities frown upon microtransactions?" I knew for honor would be a perfect place for this. You can also find me on other forums with the same business-like debates. The whole time this joke was on you clear as day and you took it up the buttocks, making yourself out to be quite an arse. So keep assuming, ima keep laughing dude.

So you:

- Spend your time around FH forums, entertaining people by saying the N-Word
- Have "Masters in Business" degree (which is not a real thing to begin with)
- Even tho you are currently attending college, you completed a university before
- Even tho you admited yourself for not actually having a degree
- Yet you are a master debator ( even tho you consistently failed to produce any sophisticated argument at all),
- That now suddenly studies psychology, (which I actually had for 3 years, which is a big part of law studies)
- Even tho you are completely oblivious to logical phalacies in your own narratives
- Even tho it is very clear you came to this forum simply to rage and went after being destroyed in combat by a Peace Keeper
- Then claim that this whole thread is merely a facade and in reality you are just writing a paper for your studies
- Even tho you can't even seem to write in normal english, and fail to come up with coherant sentances
- Then IN THE VERY SAME sentance, you claim that no scratch that, this is actually just a joke, and planned all along

Congratulations, Sir, you have thoroughly earned the title of the most ridiculous human being in year 2017 so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

P.S. one thing I will agree with you on tho, I as well find it comedic, that a person named MassiveD, has so thoroughly mopped the floor with a scholar such as yourself.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 01:51 PM
So you:

- Spend your time around FH forums, entertaining people by saying the N-Word
- Have "Masters in Business" degree (which is not a real thing to begin with)
- Even tho you are currently attending college, you completed a university before
- Even tho you admited yourself for not actually having a degree
- Yet you are a master debator ( even tho you consistently failed to produce any sophisticated argument at all),
- That now suddenly studies psychology, (which I actually had for 3 years, which is a big part of law studies)
- Even tho you are completely oblivious to logical phalacies in your own narratives
- Even tho it is very clear you came to this forum simply to rage and went after being destroyed in combat by a Peace Keeper
- Then claim that this whole thread is merely a facade and in reality you are just writing a paper for your studies
- Even tho you can't even seem to write in normal english, and fail to come up with coherant sentances
- Then IN THE VERY SAME sentance, you claim that no scratch that, this is actually just a joke, and planned all along

Congratulations, Sir, you have thoroughly earned the title of the most ridiculous human being in year 2017 so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

P.S. one thing I will agree with you on tho, I as well find it comedic, that a person named MassiveD, has so thoroughly mopped the floor with a scholar such as yourself.

Actually, all this posting was done on my phone. So obviously, it would be sloppy

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 01:53 PM
Actually, all this posting was done on my phone. So obviously, it would be sloppy

.... I love how that correlates with nothing that I said

"The only reason why I am not making any sense, is because I'm writing on my phone"

lul, wut m8

RatedChaotic
03-25-2017, 02:01 PM
Went over every page in this thread hoping I would run into that screaming goat meme and all I seen was a gangsta trying to feel educated....such a let down....

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 02:10 PM
.... I love how that correlates with nothing that I said

"The only reason why I am not making any sense, is because I'm writing on my phone"

lul, wut m8

I could spend all day here continuing to fight with a stranger in a forum posting over idek what. But I am on my phone, I am the fool here because I let a no-life baffoon interrupt me from what I was doing. Anyways, I hope this thread gets deleted cause I feel like a joke arguing with "MassiveD" online. I have come to the realization that you seek major attention(Which is evident in ways I will not even begin in go in depth about). I have come to the realization that you can't comprehend basic sentences being typed to you. You are a grown *** man on the forum arguing with another grown *** man about who knows what. Look at yourself. I came here to gather research on Micro Transactions. In fact, give me your e-mail and I will share the paper with you through google docs from my real E-mail. Maybe than, JUST MAYBE. Youll shut the **** up

RatedChaotic
03-25-2017, 02:14 PM
Yes seeing that goat meme is more entertaining to me than watching two guys fuss over education, political and religious beliefs.

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 02:16 PM
Went over every page in this thread hoping I would run into that screaming goat meme and all I seen was a gangsta trying to feel educated....such a let down....

This one gave me a kick. LOL. When other grown men attempt to cyber bully me and tell me what I've done in life...

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 02:19 PM
I could spend all day here continuing to fight with a stranger in a forum

Let me stop you right here, you could, if you had the mental capacity to produce coherent arguments, but you don't, so you can't.

As for the paper, sure, I'll give you my company's general email, that has anti-virus filter and protection:

info@dynamix.ie (I also named my company after the show which I really liked, same as my forum name)

I am so interested to see the paper that was based on you yelling "N-Word" in For Honor forums, which I'm sure won't be a virus or anything :rolleyes:

Thinkin0ut
03-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Yes seeing that goat meme is more entertaining to me than watching two guys fuss over education, political and religious beliefs.

Look at you.... 800 posts. Location "The couch." Yep. Seems accurate.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 02:21 PM
This one gave me a kick. LOL. When other grown men attempt to cyber bully me and tell me what I've done in life...

From yelling "n-word", to "help I'm being cyber-bullied" , just... is there no end to the absurdity you are going to say today, lol

RatedChaotic
03-25-2017, 02:42 PM
Look at you.... 800 posts. Location "The couch." Yep. Seems accurate.

Yep being a disabled veteran. Serving 6 years in the 101st 1-187th Infantry Regiment and 3 years in a combat zone. I earned that couch location. So keep writing that paper, Sonny.

FYI I was'nt trying to "cyber bully" you. I was actually being serious about the meme. I thought for sure it would've popped up by now.

secrecy274
03-25-2017, 03:32 PM
Don't know whether I should laugh or cry at this "discussion", it's all over the place.

ArlianDeBias
03-25-2017, 03:58 PM
Don't know whether I should laugh or cry at this "discussion", it's all over the place.

It's not a discussion, it's a bunch of teenagers shouting at each other pretending to be mature on a video game forum.

In the immortal words of Donald Trump:

Sad.

RatedChaotic
03-25-2017, 03:59 PM

Just laugh. I already had to change my diaper because I laughed so hard. Now my couch is soaked. lol

Brutalkidalex
03-25-2017, 06:16 PM
Wow, that was thourghly entertaining! The best part is, this whole thing snowballed from the original poster using the N-word and offending people. Yet the guy he is debating with states in one of his responses "gods don't exist..." Like that won't offend people lololololol.

MassiveD.
03-25-2017, 06:34 PM
Wow, that was thourghly entertaining! The best part is, this whole thing snowballed from the original poster using the N-word and offending people. Yet the guy he is debating with states in one of his responses "gods don't exist..." Like that won't offend people lololololol.

Why on earth would you think that was suppose to be an offense?

kfcheungyta
03-25-2017, 07:16 PM

Sounds like you are another PK who got butthurt about it

cragar212
03-25-2017, 08:36 PM
Its always amazing how the game and forum change once the weekend hits.

The children are allowed on the internet and we get this.

Sorry you can't say the N word here /shrug