PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ubisoft

Jaxiel.Aeglos
03-25-2017, 08:14 AM
Was the game so grindy even for you developers that most of you never reached the higher level of gear stats so you were never able to test the game?

Was the game designed to suck this hard on purpose or somebody spent time thinking about this? cause they probably should change job.

Is this an early access game? Are we still in the beta without knowing it? Did you make us pay 60$ to participate in the development of the game and help you fix the problems?

How long does it take for a dev team to fix things like Gear, revenge, revive speed and matchmaking?

Will we ever see fixes beforewe we die of old age?

Thank you for your attention forum guy that believe himself a game developer.

Smeson
03-25-2017, 11:37 AM
Hardly play anymore but when I do it is headbutts/ PK Zone attacks and shield charges you meet. Nothing else. I played Lawbringer vs Raider and it was the most fun I have had in this game, it felt like we actually fought in a a fighting game. Think ill quit this game now, and the connectivity is not making it better. It is a shame they had to ruin this that could be sooo good.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-25-2017, 11:50 AM
Hardly play anymore but when I do it is headbutts/ PK Zone attacks and shield charges you meet. Nothing else. I played Lawbringer vs Raider and it was the most fun I have had in this game, it felt like we actually fought in a a fighting game. Think ill quit this game now, and the connectivity is not making it better. It is a shame they had to ruin this that could be sooo good.

The headbutts are the most easiest things to dodge. PK zone attacks can be dodged how do i know beucase i dodge them. Shield charges are the 2nd easiest thing to dodge, honestly you just need to get better at reading there moves what there going to do next by all means stop playing your own fault you get smacked around by it.

Unit791
03-25-2017, 12:32 PM
I got the game for free with the purchase of a gtx 1080, haven't played it yet. I'm hoping even with all the issues I've been hearing about, the game is still fun. If not, eh, I guess I didn't really lose out on anything special.