PDA

View Full Version : Limited enemies on T Hunt maps LONE WOLF

henryski3
03-24-2017, 06:06 PM
Can anyone tell me if there are a certain amounts of enemies on disarm bombs ie once you kill all the enemies in a house will no more spawn after diffusing the bomb, I tried clearing the whole house at the favellas beazilian map yet the enemies came from nowhere to sieze the bomb. If so this seams unrealistic to have killed nearly all enemies and then being attacvkes by 5 or 6, it's a tad dissapponying to put the effort on to do this and it goes to waste as this wouldn't happen in a real life situation! You r comments would be welcome!

Zoro
04-02-2017, 02:20 AM
If you're asking whether you can kill ALL enemies before planting the defuser so that no one else will spawn once you've done so - they will still spawn in.

Don't you think even placing the defuser at all would be pointless if there was no one left to challenge you on it?

BrynhiIdr
05-02-2017, 04:19 PM
there are 70+ enemies on favelas, and 50 + on other maps, but i doubt ubi knows anything about these numbers and enemies will spawn even after 2-3 mins after bomb has been defused which is by the way VERY ANNOYING, like very recently i had 50 seconds to plant the defuser and enemies spawned outside shooting me down from enterance ...0:50second before end..