PDA

View Full Version : forced to use another hero

Legionaire161
03-24-2017, 06:00 PM
I've been maining Valkyrie since day 1(so don't bother with the "because she's op" ********). Other than when I spent the time getting a knight to rep 1 for the achievement, she's the only character I use. Well, I just played 10 brawl matches. One of which I got to actually use her. The other 9, I was forced to play as a hero that I didn't to play as. **** that. What's with ubisoft forcing us to play **** we don't want to play? We use to have to take our chances in deathmatch, in the hopes of getting a skirmish match to complete an order. Until they finally got their heads out of each others asses and added the option to pick skirmish. Now, if I want to play brawl, I have to start using other heros. I have no intention of doing that. I don't like any of the other heros. Oh well, the game is dying for me anyway. Sorry for the rant, I just don't think it's right....

ShadowFetus
03-24-2017, 06:04 PM
I've been maining Valkyrie since day 1(so don't bother with the "because she's op" ********). Other than when I spent the time getting a knight to rep 1 for the achievement, she's the only character I use. Well, I just played 10 brawl matches. One of which I got to actually use her. The other 9, I was forced to play as a hero that I didn't to play as. **** that. What's with ubisoft forcing us to play **** we don't want to play? We use to have to take our chances in deathmatch, in the hopes of getting a skirmish match to complete an order. Until they finally got their heads out of each others asses and added the option to pick skirmish. Now, if I want to play brawl, I have to start using other heros. I have no intention of doing that. I don't like any of the other heros. Oh well, the game is dying for me anyway. Sorry for the rant, I just don't think it's right....

Just a heads up, you can now switch between elimination and skirmish, the same way you switch between brawl and duel.

When you say forced to play another hero, are you talking someone chose the Valk in brawl before you so now you can not choose her?

Or are you choosing your Valk, but the game is literally choosing someone else for you when the match starts?

Edit: I may have mis-read regarding the skirm/elim, if so my bad >.<

Zv1k0
03-24-2017, 06:08 PM
What do you mean? You have a bug which doesnt let you pick a character you want? Shugoki bug that people mentioned so many times? Or is just a order which "forces" you?

Legionaire161
03-24-2017, 06:13 PM
No, my teamate picked valkyrie, so I couldn't pick her

Gray360UK
03-24-2017, 06:14 PM
Guessing as you mentioned Brawl you mean when your partner already picks the class you want to play so you can't play that one?
Bit more info would help rather than ranting and assuming we know what's upset you.

Operch
03-24-2017, 06:16 PM
No, my teamate picked valkyrie, so I couldn't pick her

Get a different team. Why is this even a post? Are people looking for easily solved problems to blame on the devs now?

Pope138
03-24-2017, 08:25 PM
TIL: orders are mandatory.

cragar212
03-24-2017, 08:31 PM
Lol W in T actual F

Get a different teammate lol.

I had to checkout this guys post history. It's all stuff about how bad ubi is... shocking