PDA

View Full Version : Disconnection issue!!! Please fix (dominion)

ZookBrah
03-24-2017, 06:57 AM
I was hoping that last update was the one that would fix the disconnection issue but clearly it hasn't. I can't complete a full match of dominion without getting disconnected and I'm honestly so frustrated. I've been playing the game since the closed beta and clearly it should still be in beta because these problems are not fixed. Approximately 1 in 5 games I can actually complete until the end of the match - the other 4 out of 5 games I play and get disconnected halfway through. Sometimes it happens on 2v2 brawl matches but 1v1 seems to be ok.

It frustrates me that I can't play this game that I paid for, its really upsetting. I wish I could honestly get my money back but that won't happen. Please fix this issue that has been happening SINCE THE CLOSED BETA. So I sit here on my day off work complaining about the issues I'm having about the game and not playing it. Not the way I wanted my day to turn out.

Ubisoft, please fix your game. I don't know if its a P2P issue but that's also something I don't support - won't go into that one though.

frogspeed
03-24-2017, 11:26 AM
Having same issue here, 5 out of 6 dominions are disconnected tonight! Frustrated!

TruongTuan016
03-25-2017, 04:18 AM
Wait so LONG for finding a match, and then when we get 1 and starting doing well, we immediately get a disconnected warning as a gift from ubisoft for spending 60 ***ing bucks.

IM SO RAGEEEEE NOW!!!!!!!!

The-Portal
03-27-2017, 10:54 AM
During my play time I figured that in this game connectivity is very sensible to ping variation, in other word if you want to be able to play whithout disconnect your best bet is to dedicate all you internet traffic to this game and nobody else should be using your traffic (not even for surfing).
I think they implemented a kick feature in their P2P system (the 06XXXXX error we are all getting) in order to ensure good connection between players by kicking players with high latency, but I have to admit -if this is the case- that this system is b*l*s**t very unstable.

jshears18
03-27-2017, 04:19 PM
Is there a place I can make a ticket to send to Ubisoft? Ever since the 1.04 version I can't play at all on multiplayer and it's been really frustrating. I've only had minor issues with it before, and the fact that they're saying this latest patch helped fix some of the issues scares me, because it completely ruined my game.