PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the Patch 2.0

elite.soldier92
03-23-2017, 05:54 PM
after I passed the entire game, have all the collectible and stuff, my skills at the maximum... The Patch 2.0 seems have reset my rebelles skills ex: when I call a chopper, it will "always" send me the ordinary SUV, and for all the other skills from the rebels, its the same. But the dialogues match with my progress in-game, but they have been reset. After reseting my xbox and the game, nothing changes.

elite.soldier92
03-23-2017, 06:00 PM
I want to be advise if the problem is beeing inestigating or will be by someone qualified if that is possible. I know the power of Ubisoft® with taking care about his communauty so I hope they can still not always help with those problems, but consider this problem could be one that a large groupe of person have been affected by following the Patch 2.0 .

elite.soldier92
03-23-2017, 11:07 PM
After investigated deeper the issue, I came to a conclusion that this problem only afect the rebels skills about asking a vehicule to them. the issue only concerne the vehicule, not the delay, not the dialogues or the level of the upgrade in the skill menu. Everything exept the vehicule, at max level (the chopper), it will always spawn an SUV lvl 1. After searshing more on the forum, it seems affected more people then me, in fact, everyone who played with me in coop who have thier skills at the maximum. Conclusion: This is a real problem, an issue who need to be fix as soon as possible to let the people fully enjoying thier gameplay and it can be fix very quickly considering a bad link between an action and the reaction from it, not that deep into the programmation of the game, but it still armfull so it may not be your priority.

elite.soldier92
03-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Seems like the ubisoft team add the function we all ask for such a long long, the ability to switch vehicules that we ask to the rebels. I'm sorry for the mess.