PDA

View Full Version : AFK Farmers getting smarter - Ubisoft take action

Athwaldeacer
03-23-2017, 05:50 PM
While doing my orders the other day, I entered into AI dominion, only to find that there were a ton of AFK farmers that simply take their controllers and set them to run in a circle. Thus they are moving, thus they do not get kicked for being AFK. Not that we lost all the time due to this, many times we won, but I find it really annoying to have these leaches with no way of punishing them.

Ubisoft, AFK farmers are more creative than you think, and I am not sure how you are going to fix this, or even if you are going to fix this. Are we simply supposed to go to the scoreboard and report them for cheating multiple times? Not sure I have faith in that system. But now you know and it has been brought to your attention.

ShadowFetus
03-23-2017, 06:41 PM
I want to ask if this is your first time on these forums, but it looks like you've posted a couple times so I'm guessing not.

This is incredibly well known, its been talked about non-stop and has been acknowledged by Ubi multiple times now.

gogo search function!

sykout25
03-23-2017, 08:24 PM
AFK farmers getting smarter? Or let's flip the perspective - is someone getting dumber?

dayLockey
03-23-2017, 08:40 PM
While the OP is a bit naive as to the ways of the current AFK farmers in AI modes, the truth is a lot of players are adapting their AFK ways.

I came across a few players who would get 1 kill, die, then AFK. That way their score didn't show up as all 0's but they were effectively AFK for nearly the entire match.

Athwaldeacer
03-24-2017, 08:10 PM
ShadowFetus - Well you are a peach now aren't you.

How much time do you consume pouring over the forum and making snide remarks? Don't have anything better to do hmm? for shame..... simply pathetic.

Athwaldeacer
03-24-2017, 08:12 PM
sykout25 - Troll all you want, won't protect your afk farming ways lol. Bring it ****ter!

FirstSlayer09
03-24-2017, 08:16 PM
is it weird that in my whole for honor career i have never been in a game with AFK farmers in dominion?

Knight_Gregor
03-24-2017, 08:55 PM
is it weird that in my whole for honor career i have never been in a game with AFK farmers in dominion?

It's possible that these people are running into players that spend time boosting/upgrading the zones. I've spent quite a bit of time doing it. Maybe they can't tell the difference?

ShadowFetus
03-24-2017, 09:37 PM
ShadowFetus - Well you are a peach now aren't you.

How much time do you consume pouring over the forum and making snide remarks? Don't have anything better to do hmm? for shame..... simply pathetic.

I could have been much more "snide" buddy, my comment took 10 seconds lol sorry your little feelings got hurt :(

I came in here expecting to see something new, if they were getting smarter that indicates they improved upon what they did before. You merely gave an example of what they have always been doing and nothing more.

UbiJurassic
03-25-2017, 01:14 AM
We're aware that AFK farmers are a problem for some players in-game. We've been doing our best to combat that behavior by implementing various fixes in-game. If you happen to see someone that is AFK farming after getting 1 kill, please feel free to report them through the in-game menu or through our support team (http://ubi.li/3u5z2).