PDA

View Full Version : UBI Support: Severin E

FRAKTICA
03-23-2017, 03:01 PM
At Support.UBI.com, the location I was directed to go by an "in-game" message when I could not connect this morning, there is a message that says server maintenance will start at 12:00 a.m. and end at 4 a.m.. I started a chat session with "Support" and simply asked this individual what time zone UBI refers to when making such announcements to players.

"Severin E" was a "smartass" from the start of the chat session, which, when I expressed my dissatisfaction with his attitude, he childishly terminated without ever responding to my simple question.

I hope UBI understands that when its customers reach these support personnel they are often already frustrated and that to then be "trolled" by your representatives is totally unacceptable! The fact that he did not know the answer to an extremely "basic" question, and did not know how to get the answer, is evidence enough that he is not well-suited to his role. His disposition just exacerbates his ignorance and apparent disdain for those with which he interacts on behalf of UBI.

I have already given UBI $200 USD for this game and would have gladly given more prior to this experience. I now wish I had never heard of UBI and will never give UBI another penny for this or any other game because of how I was treated by your representative.