PDA

View Full Version : Pvp?

ultimeh
03-23-2017, 12:27 PM
will there be pvp?

ultimeh
04-18-2017, 01:44 AM
really important because startrek is all about PVP ( i mean they dont interact with AI threat in star trek, usually about other ship manned by people)
having pvp option is the uiltimate test.
i really hope its possible

jkerr91
04-25-2017, 03:43 PM
Whilst i don't agree star trek is all about PvP and fighting in general. A PvP mode would be cool. Couple of ideas could be a "Battle Simulator" against other crews. That way people can have Starfleet Vs Starfleet battles. Alternatively an option to have different enemy ships that players can control such as Klingons/Romulans.

That all depends on how well the game is supported after launch. I think the potential with this game is huge. Fingers crossed RedStorm and Ubisoft see that potential.

delatorre32
04-25-2017, 08:39 PM
Whilst i don't agree star trek is all about PvP and fighting in general. A PvP mode would be cool. Couple of ideas could be a "Battle Simulator" against other crews. That way people can have Starfleet Vs Starfleet battles. Alternatively an option to have different enemy ships that players can control such as Klingons/Romulans.

That all depends on how well the game is supported after launch. I think the potential with this game is huge. Fingers crossed RedStorm and Ubisoft see that potential.

They could make a fortune on DLC. Also adding the Next Generation later as well. I would have to use Dr. Daystrum's M5 computer to "assist" me lol

Captain_Summers
05-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Don't any of you realise that there are plenty of games to quench your ganking urges, but Star Trek never was and should never be JUST about killing and blowing sh*t up!?!

we need THOUGHTFUL missions where a successful outcome might not even be possible, and compromises and sacrifices are needed to even get a partial 'win'.

Just ganking another ship with 4 other players on is realistically, about as much as poking yourself in the eye with a stick. Repetitive, un-engaging and ultimately pointless.

Uplayer1306
05-04-2017, 02:01 AM
PVP would be unbelievable. It would be fantastic to test crews against each other. Perhaps with mission objectives as well (eg which ship can save the most people) -

obijohnjedi989
05-14-2017, 09:55 PM
I really hope pvp makes it into the game at some point. cant wait to play this game