PDA

View Full Version : The **** community is who are killing this game;

JmZ-X-
03-22-2017, 09:12 PM
Community is majorly full of sub-human ****.

Spammers, sad nerds thinking they are good beating low levels on their 6th prestige character and just in general filth such as that.

Don't whine when nobody plays the game. The ****ty p2p network and the ****ty community full of ****ty fat dorks spamming did that.

Enjoy your **** game, you sad ***gots.

darksavior1977
03-22-2017, 09:14 PM
Tried to read it, was one long string of ***** **** ********.

CLaw2017
03-22-2017, 09:22 PM

Spammers, sad nerds thinking they are good beating low levels on their 6th prestige character and just in general filth such as that.

Don't whine when nobody plays the game. The ****ty p2p network and the ****ty community full of ****ty fat dorks spamming did that.

Your parents should be put in prison, if they aren't already.

Xynrex
03-22-2017, 09:39 PM

So you complain about players like yourself.

Interesting

cragar212
03-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Honestly the OP is the worst kind of person in a gaming community IMO.

Whole thing kind of ironic

Karma_Ghost
03-22-2017, 10:14 PM
Honestly the OP is the worst kind of person in a gaming community IMO.

Whole thing kind of ironic

Basically this. The irony is probably lost on him though.

Gray360UK
03-22-2017, 10:40 PM
A player beating another player in a game that's all about beating other players is 'general filth' ...
Oookay.
I think you need to play something that doesn't involve fighting other human beings. You are clearly a bad loser.

AKDagriZ
03-22-2017, 10:51 PM
why do you play this game ? Obviously is not your type

secrecy274
03-22-2017, 11:20 PM
He (she?) is a troll, ignore him (her?).

stickyfingergan
03-22-2017, 11:51 PM
I agree that the community is killing the game but not for your reason not trying to be a d!ck but you just need to get better man thats what we all did. (Not saying I'm the best) but everyone that just fully gives up on the game and complains to every forum or YouTube that the game is broken they WILL fix the servers it might take a month or two but it will happen so just put the game on the shelf don't tell your friends not to buy it just say not yet. Because it will all be better gta had similar issues not as bad as this ( I have never seen such crappy servers for a multiplayer game) but it is new no one has ever done anything like this before give them a break please and I'm not trying to say I don't have issues with the game as in servers or characters I'm just saying the game will continue to die if we keep doing this. Then they def won't fix anything cuzz there's no point everyone will be gone

Operch
03-23-2017, 12:07 AM
Autistic screeching

NeoLocutus
03-23-2017, 10:57 AM

Bro, if you get in a match where your team is composed by you, a dude with lvl10 gear and two bots against a team of gods with lvl108 gear, then you have the matchmaking to blame and not the community.

As stickyfingernan said:

they WILL fix the servers it might take a month or two but it will happen so just put the game on the shelf don't tell your friends not to buy it just say not yet.

Put the game to rest and come back next month: if they've fixed it then start cracking everyone's head online, if they don't mothball it forever.

Yarzahn
03-23-2017, 01:24 PM

So much salt I'm getting dehidrated from reading this.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-23-2017, 01:33 PM

To be fair i can't really choose who i kill the game searches the matches for me so?

DrinkinMyStella
03-23-2017, 01:38 PM
this game is for 18+ focus on your school and go to bed on time and leave the big boys games to us.

DrinkinMyStella
03-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Autistic screeching

I'm autistic and nothing like that, i would be embarrassed to be put on the same category of him lol

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-23-2017, 01:40 PM

Killing bad people not going to make you better you need kill skilled people that how you get better.

Captain-Courage
03-23-2017, 03:25 PM
Title : The **** community is who are killing this game;

And I would say that you are the one who is killing English.

Xaviloga
03-23-2017, 04:11 PM
Can be said more kindly, but basicaly agree with the OP.

Oni-Nikuya
03-23-2017, 05:06 PM
I don't really see any difference between this gaming community and any other I've been a part of over the last 12 years...welcome to the post-xbox-live, post-4chan world of online gaming..