PDA

View Full Version : Male or Female

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-22-2017, 03:49 PM
I'm just wondering because the females are clearly smaller then the males does this mean they have a smaller hit box and do they move faster?

It doesn't bother me if they do just wondering.

I'm not trying to be a troll my friend and I talked for an hour on this saying it would make sense.

Prophit618
03-22-2017, 04:12 PM
While it makes sense from a physics stance, it makes less sense from a balance once. Male/Female choices are meant to be aesthetic choices, and I can't imagine there being any playable difference between them
I can say that in my limited experience playing both genders of the same class, I have not noticed any difference in the two.
This is backed up for me by the lack of MRA folks screaming about female toons having any advantage. I mean, they screamed about them even being in the game, so if there were any gameplay differences, I imagine they'd be everywhere.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-22-2017, 04:16 PM
While it makes sense from a physics stance, it makes less sense from a balance once. Male/Female choices are meant to be aesthetic choices, and I can't imagine there being any playable difference between them
I can say that in my limited experience playing both genders of the same class, I have not noticed any difference in the two.
This is backed up for me by the lack of MRA folks screaming about female toons having any advantage. I mean, they screamed about them even being in the game, so if there were any gameplay differences, I imagine they'd be everywhere.

Thanks for posting this is true.

AzureSky.
03-22-2017, 07:16 PM
Actually you have a little bit of advantage playing female characters, for example female warden is better than male warden since her shoulder bash is not as predictable in the animations.

After the initial frames it will be the same (if you act based on the shield and grab indicator) but its really usefull in high elo to know the movement based in the animation of the character before that warnings appear, thats when male - female advantages are more clear in the first animation frames of the specific movement you are using