PDA

View Full Version : SWOTL: The torch has offically been passed.

Lucky_Skunk
03-05-2004, 07:20 AM
With the release of AEP, I can finally say that FB is the predecessor to SWOTL. I can't believe it has been some 13 years since the last time I flew the ME-163, HE-162, P-80 (in a WW2 environment), and Go-229.

Thanks guys.

Lucky_Skunk
03-05-2004, 07:20 AM
With the release of AEP, I can finally say that FB is the predecessor to SWOTL. I can't believe it has been some 13 years since the last time I flew the ME-163, HE-162, P-80 (in a WW2 environment), and Go-229.

Thanks guys.

NetDaemon
03-05-2004, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lucky_Skunk:

Thanks guys.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the right word would be "sucessor" (sp?).
Yeah, AEP sure rules, hope we get it here soon.
I remember too those old SWOTL days along with Stealth Fighter 2.0. Those were the days, whole games fit in a single floppy, rofl.

"Friends don't let friends buy Nvidia FX cards"

Lucky_Skunk
03-05-2004, 08:42 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/35.gif
Doh! Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NetDaemon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lucky_Skunk:

Thanks guys.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the right word would be "sucessor" (sp?).
Yeah, AEP sure rules, hope we get it here soon.
I remember too those old SWOTL days along with Stealth Fighter 2.0. Those were the days, whole games fit in a single floppy, rofl.

"Friends don't let friends buy Nvidia FX cards"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://home.austin.rr.com/jasandtrace/images/sig.jpg