PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft talk to us

T00Young.2.Die
03-22-2017, 10:28 AM
SO Ubisoft....:
. You are working on fixing this ??? THEN START TALKING FOR GOD SAKE
Ive bought gold pack for me and, since that is around 100 euro and I want to have my friends with me, Ive bought the gold pack for 2 more friends. On top of this Ive bought steel for around 400 euro till now. THIS ARE FACTS !!!!
Now start TALKING ....what are doing there and for GOD SAKE give us an ETA ....give players some kind of REWARD to keep the players in till you fix it.
Game worked fine for me (pc) till last patch. I am playing like 7-8 hours a day for sure and was getting 2-3 errors per 8 h. Was fine to enjoy the game till you fix the rest, BUT NOW I EVEN GET CRASHES. Playing on very high end pc and notebook with 200mb connection. (both, pc and notebook, have gtx 1080 , i7 6 cores and 32gb ram)
1. when are the maps coming back???
2. I dont wanna see the devs playing on stream FFS. THATS NOT WHAT I PAYED FOR...ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS ....that is what i wanna see on stream.
3. More details about the future updates (not pacthes)

As many people said before: You took the money and think is safe now....No just fking NO....you wanna carry your buissnes??? who do you think will ever buy a product from you again????
COMMUNITY MANAGER.... START INFORMING YOURSEF AND START TALKING. I DIDNT PAY SO MUCH MONEY TO SEE YOU "PLAY" ON STREAM. HUGG THE CHAT AND ASWER AS MANY QUESTION AS POSSIBLE
PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND AND START TALKING.

Gensui.Musashi
03-22-2017, 10:31 AM
why would they care fixing something lol ?

awolcz
03-22-2017, 11:54 AM
For Honor gave me a lesson. I decided not to pre-order any game from Ubisoft again and wait for user reviews before I buy. I'm glad I had this lesson, because I ended up cancelling Ghost Recon Wildlands pre-order and not buying the game after reviews came out. So thanks again Ubisoft for giving me this lesson. I will never trust you again.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-22-2017, 01:40 PM
Trusting Ubisoft is like trusting a guy who has killed 100 people nothing good comes from it.

JesterSyxe
03-22-2017, 01:47 PM
Deserve everything that is thrown at them. Just my 2 Cents!

JonYurBz
03-22-2017, 01:59 PM
Working as intended.... My friends and I have not touched this game in almost 2 weeks now. I do miss it a bit but know my mental health is better for it. As an rb6 vet I know it is too much to ask ubi to get on these patches to balance, fix and tighten the loose screws this hidden gem of a game has but just like rb6 it is going to be super slow process.

They like to blame the MS/Sony patch process but can't they just hammer these patches out at a better than once a month pace? I feel 2 a month isn't asking for the world is it? Heck I have had two Horizon patches in two weeks and that game isn't even close to needing it but pretty sure we won't be getting any FH patches until April. And they are so bad at communicating to the player base. Any word on any upcoming fixes? Maps coming back? Matchmaking? Disconnect issues? Like I said working as intended I guess.....

Jolvark
03-22-2017, 04:49 PM
This is why you never buy "gold edition" or pre order a game, i bougth FH becaus open beta doesnt look as bas as current state, im a GR phantoms veteran and that game was wonderful until by some reason Ubisoft stop giving his support and let the game die after a big sell of "infinity pack" then blame the comunity for the game popularity fall and instead of do something like release all those maps in eternal beta test, they just shut down servers.
Ubisoft policy seems to be: we sell a broken product as a super shiny gem and then leave it in order to sell another, lowering all costs as posible.
This its the second and last time i waste my money in Ubi****, and i will always recomend to not buy stuff here and you should lern that lesson too, never buy gold editions or seasson pass until comunity says "this game worth its money"