PDA

View Full Version : Idea To Fix Aftermatch/Rematch/Errors

KILLYA4SCRILLA
03-22-2017, 04:25 AM
Hey Ubisoft,

Here is a very simple solution that will help with players leaving sessions, causing errors, and promote rematch.

Offer major war asset benefits to those players that stay in lobbies for multiple games.

Benefits:
1) Promotes rematch
2) Rewards players that don't quit games
3) Help combat errors (ie if a good error free lobby is generated the pays in that lobby will be able to pay multiple games back to back without errors)
4) Offers another reason to continue playing the game

I love this game, and just want it to continue to live on. With how quickly gamers are jumping ship, let's make it more fun for all!!!

Thoughts?

lucasnrachel
03-22-2017, 04:47 AM
Most players won't stay in a heavily mismatched skilled lobby. The players that are losing will only take like 2-3 games and then it isn't fun to keep losing especially if you are out classes as a full team. Sometimes it just takes getting a pattern down but sometimes it's a full team and you are plain out classed, gear CAN play a part but I'm talking about having a good team with great coordination.
Winners won't want to fight for kills as the skills of the other team are lacking and will leave the lobby looking for higher challenge or a more even game.

It's hard to get a game lobby were the skills match the rep and players want to stay in close games. I really like back and forth games myself, makes me want to fight them again.Even if the rep doesn't match the gear score is really what is more relevant to stats.

KILLYA4SCRILLA
03-22-2017, 05:18 AM
I guess... but I personally love going against the best. If someone cleans my clock, I want to go against them again more than i would like a close game. I (and it may just be me) look forward to facing off against them again to learn how to best them (thus improving my skill).

However, even 2-3 games in a row would be nice, but no one stays in that long. Most of the dominate teams you are talking about are the first to leave. They don't want people catching on on how to beat their play styles, so they go out seeking other lobbies.

But you really don't want rematches to be more prevalent? That's just so boring, in my opinion.

(Hope you read this as humbly as I'm writing it. Definitely want to be as respectful as possible, which can be hard through text, with no context, inflection, or tone).

lucasnrachel
03-22-2017, 12:39 PM
Only issue I have is when people leave mid-game. My favorite is when they are borken, dead and then leave(scarcasm). If hey stay till the results are tallied then they are free to go find another lobby.

AKDagriZ
03-22-2017, 12:50 PM
it seem like no matter what , even with a fair bablance or no matter who won lor loss every player quit at the end of every games to hit re-match on the same mode .Easy to know , you will meat em again next match up...

guffffff
03-22-2017, 01:20 PM
it seem like no matter what , even with a fair bablance or no matter who won lor loss every player quit at the end of every games to hit re-match on the same mode .Easy to know , you will meat em again next match up...

They leave because they know that there will always be one player who WILL NOT READY UP for the next match and so you all have to watch the countdown clock (just make this a majority thing, not everyone needs to be ready maybe) AND, if a couple of players leave there are no new players allowed to join on that screen. They can only join a lobby and the aftermatch screen is not a lobby. This should be changed to allow players to join in the aftermatch "screen" thingy.

AKDagriZ
03-22-2017, 01:50 PM
I know . It suck cause the votemap is useless because of this.I don't know how it is with ps and xbox . but on pc you have 2-3 chance to have a freeze window when the game ask you quit to world map . This is the worst part.