PDA

View Full Version : Bug for over 3 weeks now, Ubisoft answer please!!

FirestormX5
03-22-2017, 01:44 AM
My Orochi has a new weapon light shinning on the guard of his weapon if you look in customize hero, but there is no new weapon (guard in the items selectable).
I noticed this ever since I was in a game that finished, as my reward was given to me my game crashed, since then I see the guard light for new item earned but its not in my inventory.

UbiJurassic
03-22-2017, 02:35 AM
Hey FirestormX5, this is not an issue that we are currently aware of. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

tonycawley69
03-22-2017, 02:47 AM
I also have the same issues with my helmet on my conqueror and a paint pattern on one of my other characters. It's very irritating!

Tillo.
03-22-2017, 03:07 AM
Reinstalling the game over a new item indicator bug...you just won tech advice of the year man.

FirestormX5
03-22-2017, 04:16 AM
Hey FirestormX5, this is not an issue that we are currently aware of. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

though frustrating I will give this a try and get back to you on an update. thank for replying

FirestormX5
03-26-2017, 01:40 PM

hello Ubijurassic so I did as you said I reinstalled my game and reset before I loaded up, its still has that loot bug, any other suggestion?

Gensui.Musashi
03-26-2017, 02:04 PM
hello Ubijurassic so I did as you said I reinstalled my game and reset before I loaded up, its still has that loot bug, any other suggestion?

as if reinstalling would help , lmao.

UbiJurassic
03-27-2017, 02:58 AM

Thanks for trying my previous suggestion. Since it didn't work, I'll make a note of your bug and send it along to the team. If you could also submit this bug to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/), this will help us in documenting and resolving this bug.

stickyfingergan
03-27-2017, 07:05 AM
Thanks for trying my previous suggestion. Since it didn't work, I'll make a note of your bug and send it along to the team. If you could also submit this bug to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/), this will help us in documenting and resolving this bug.

I know you guys have WAY BIGGER problems and I do hope you fix those first but if you are making a list in the futer could you add my shield glitch? I have mentioned this to you before. It has been going on for awhile now my emblem will say I'm with the knights or samurais but not on my screen on everyone else's and I've never changed factions always been a Viking if I knew how to add a picture I would show you

The_Blockade
03-27-2017, 07:29 AM
I know you guys have WAY BIGGER problems and I do hope you fix those first but if you are making a list in the futer could you add my shield glitch? I have mentioned this to you before. It has been going on for awhile now my emblem will say I'm with the knights or samurais but not on my screen on everyone else's and I've never changed factions always been a Viking if I knew how to add a picture I would show you

Upload a screenshot to photobucket or something, or to your Steam, then link it here.

DrExtrem
03-27-2017, 07:54 AM
I have the same problem on my warden.

It happened after the game broke during the reward screen after a match. I am now the proud owner, of a blue phantom helmet.