PDA

View Full Version : We want MP in the next Assassin's Creed GAME

MikoianStafida
03-21-2017, 08:55 AM
Hello, so many people want MP in the next Assassin's Creed GAME . Here are 5 reason's why there should be MP:

1.Mods LIKE in Assassin's Creed 3 were fun.
2. I want to explore the OPEN WORLD with my friends like in WATCH DOGS 2 , Far CRY 4 and Unity,but maybe with 4 players or more.
3.As a PC gamer piracy is very commune , i don't pirate my games but many do , so i want to fill like i am getting something extra with the MP.
4.Unity felt way richer than Syndicate
5. As a business strategy is a great idea , you can put microtransactions and other DLC stuff and more people will buy it if there is PVP too !

J0kerCell
03-22-2017, 12:09 AM
Hello, so many people want MP in the next Assassin's Creed GAME . Here are 5 reason's why there should be MP:

1.Mods LIKE in Assassin's Creed 3 were fun.
2. I want to explore the OPEN WORLD with my friends like in WATCH DOGS 2 , Far CRY 4 and Unity,but maybe with 4 players or more.
3.As a PC gamer piracy is very commune , i don't pirate my games but many do , so i want to fill like i am getting something extra with the MP.
4.Unity felt way richer than Syndicate
5. As a business strategy is a great idea , you can put microtransactions and other DLC stuff and more people will buy it if there is PVP too !

Nice try ubisoft employee

Death_M0cker
03-25-2017, 03:30 PM
No we don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We want a game free of bugs and with a strong story and gameplay!

TR.Misterscruff
03-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Don't spoil the series by putting PvP in, it's not needed.

Lignjoslav
03-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Hear hear! Not every game needs to be multiplayer.

The core of AC is comprised of the story, the history (and the way those two, the facts and the fantasy, fuse together), the movement and light stealth and "openworldedness". If the game doesn't do that first, it's failing at what drew the people to the series. Once that is properly taken care of, multiplayer or coop on top would be nice, but so would be, I don't know, free ice cream with the game: "nice to have", but it's not really why I want the game.

santap555
03-25-2017, 09:02 PM
I did NOT ask for this

MikoianStafida
03-25-2017, 09:31 PM
An complete game has GOOD MP/SP

MikoianStafida
03-25-2017, 09:32 PM
An complete game has MP too , I dont know why people dont want it , WHY NOT FIT ALL PLAY STYLES !

MikoianStafida
03-25-2017, 09:34 PM
Well I want a complete game with MP and SP both good !

Black_Widow9
03-26-2017, 01:32 AM
Hello,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please make sure to edit your post if you have something to add instead of creating multiple posts.

TR.Misterscruff
03-26-2017, 08:25 PM
Well I want a complete game with MP and SP both good !

I say its already complete now and it does not need MP.

GhostAssassinLT
03-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Who are we?
You and your buddy?

strigoi1958
03-26-2017, 09:44 PM
The game and series has been founded and grown from a single player campaign. The way that Ubi games are developed to make a generous campaign with lots of collectables, mini games, puzzles, trading, crafting, skill trees and side missions has meant the games have always had something for everyone.

I've spent most of my time avoiding MP games, I really dislike games like C.o.D because of the short 3 hour campaign that are not good value for money for me, because all the focus was on multiplayer. Now Unity introduced me to co-op... the first thing that I noticed was that unlike games like GTA V (which seems to turn players into immature angry spiteful people) Assassin's Creed fans are quite polite, very helpful and positive... when I made mistakes they just said "no problem, let's go again" I enjoyed showing others my tips and learned a lot from other talented people.
I think MP games turn into "run and gun" where it is just mindless killing as fast as possible and they can fuel revenge and spite... while co-op games develop team building and helpfulness with some funny chat thrown in. PvP against a friend or friends brings out a lot of laughing... so I don't tend to play MP...

But, I know there are a lot of gamers who are only interested in MP. I love AC and I want everyone to play AC.... I know Ubi would never release an AC game with a 3 hour campaign and focus on the MP side so... I think a strong MP game would just be an added bonus above and beyond a great SP game, that would bring even more fans to the AC fan club.

So I have no objection to an added MP, co-op or P v P game on top of the SP game... even though I would not play the MP game...

I have really enjoyed co-op in AC, Far Cry, and other ubi games... also the co-op and pvp in R6 siege is huge fun so I would play co-op or pvp... even multiplayer pvp if it was made like Unity club competition..

TR.Misterscruff
03-27-2017, 11:21 AM
After reading the above post i will go with co op and that only because I will admit I have enjoyed playing GRW with friend's, and you get none of the toxicity and wanna be rambos from other games that are out there at the moment. I do not want the empathise of the SP taken away just to appetise the MP squad, reason you only have to look at the The Division where it is a complete mess where the SP experience has been lost just to keep the MP happy, I enjoying playing AC and looking and hoping forward to the next one in the near future but devs do not spoil it.