PDA

View Full Version : Wow Can it Get Any WORSE

Muncho73
03-21-2017, 05:51 AM
Myself and 3 friends have been trying to get in a game for the last 50 minutes and finally said fck it. We almost got into a couple of games only to be instantly kicked. My ip has 115 download and 10 up. I'm just sick and tired of how bad this stupid game has become. I only wish i did not like this game. The few times it actually plays it can be fun. I wish ubisoft would address there problems but i've read enough and realize that its looking like a lost cause. Good Luck to those of you who can play, part of me is a little jealous but at the same time you probably will be kicked too. We, my friends and I, are trying to play on xbox1 if it really matters. Every error you can imagine has been on my screen, so many i can't even remember all the numbers.

escacleo
03-21-2017, 06:47 AM
I gave up trying to play with friends with all the disconnects and having multiple friends dropped from games. Just became to much to bother with and you never got to play together and when it did work it didn't work for more than 1 game in a row.

Now I just play solo. I love the game despite the disconnects, but even I every now and then say screw this and do something else. And I absolutely love the game when it works and have been ignoring a lot of the connection problems. That is until I get errors over and over, and get into a game to be disconnected in the middle or worse at the very end when the other team is breaking.