PDA

View Full Version : For Money !

Solitude-Fr
03-20-2017, 07:57 PM
I bought this game day One, in the gold edition (with season pass).

And now, I can see there are lot's of micros transactions, like if this game is a Free 2 play game !!!!

What's the **** !

I can understand that you need money, but please, don't go to far.

You have pass the line here.

I regret buying this game.

Lionardudu
03-20-2017, 08:00 PM

And now, I can see there are lot's of micros transactions, like if this game is a Free 2 play game !!!!

What's the **** !

You play since day one ...... and don't see that microtransation are totally optional.

Solitude-Fr
03-20-2017, 09:02 PM
You play since day one ...... and don't see that microtransation are totally optional.

Every micro transactions are optionals. You didn't get it.

WoodDaGawd
03-21-2017, 02:42 PM
The only complaint I understand is any concerning the new emotes since ubi said all new content would be free.

However, the new emotes have a cost of 7k steel.

You can make up to 1k steel per day easy by doing orders. 300x2 for the main orders. And 100x3 for the secondary orders. @ 30 steel on average per game gives you an extra 150 steel if it only takes you the 5 games to get the order done.

1050 steel per day at the least. Should take ~6 days or so to get the needed steel for said emotes.

bramboforce
03-21-2017, 02:47 PM
haha they are not. If you want ANY cosmetics it will take you two ages to get them. And to upgrade your gear you need EVEN MORE STEEL THATS SOME SERIOUS ********

escacleo
03-21-2017, 03:11 PM
I think the gear scores should have been stretched out a lot more. You can get rep 30 BUT by 3 you can be maxxed? So 27 levels of nothing.

I used my first 15k steel not on getting 108 gear but instead on Pit Viper Outfit. I thought it was great and cool looking. I had the 15k within the first week. I'm rep 7 now at 108 with my pit viper outfit without paying any money. I have one last piece that I want to change the look on and I'll consider the character done. So 23 rep levels of not needing to do anything on that character. Steel will rack up quite fast when you're never using it. Once you get 15-20k your next character can be 108 right at rep 3. Just having to tough it out for 3 rep levels getting rolled before you get the gear to compete. Then 27 rep levels of competing.

Max gear score should only have been given by REP 30. Not rep 3. Feels over a little too quickly.

buhahh125
03-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Then again I am sure they want you to be able to experience every character. After that you play towards cosmetics and who knows what higher Rep might mean down the road?

Capoupacap
03-21-2017, 03:20 PM

What's the **** !

I think you have to see this question in two separate point. For Honor is like rainbow a AAA game where every content can be purchase by just playing. It's rare and need to be supported for it. Every content is optional and no one can have a full skilled heroes without investing time in playing. Once again is very rare for a AAA game and I like it !

For honor is maybe one of the best multiplayer game for the last 5 years and you have to consider in one side the work of the dev team and the other part Ubisoft politics in term of server and multiplayer investment. They did the same for R6 and react when player base just melt. You could say that the dev team shouldn't sign Ubisoft....well I think you are right but it's the case of EA. Try fifa without paying a LOT of money, you can't play at high level immediatly.

Yes getting a 108 cap takes time and it can cost you money if you want it so, but in the other hand it's one of the best feeling in the game: constant progression. You spend time, you get loot, you get experiences, you learn in every fight.

The only thing that I found unacceptable is that ok the dev team put lot of micro in their game....money money money....OK. Spend some in server and give your great game what it deserve!

G_to_the_H
03-21-2017, 03:30 PM

What's the **** !

Sad but true ...