PDA

View Full Version : all items costs...

Mr.BrainPaiN
03-20-2017, 06:47 PM
all emotes, finishers and other **** in this super extra mega fun game will cost u:

about 700 us dollar

or

2,5 years playing without using real money....

well.... ty ubisoft. i dont like u anymore :mad:

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 06:50 PM
"Waaaaaa, I want a sparkly new dress for my dolly but I don't want to earn it".

Just a handy translation in case anyone was thinking you had a serious point.

Your profile picture is exactly how I imagine you looked as you typed this, too, haha ;)

Blasto95
03-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Soooo.....dont get ALL of it, get the ones that you want for the heroes that you play....

I really thought this was common sense

S8Canadian
03-20-2017, 07:34 PM
economy in the game is "frugal" and it cost them some in reviews. It is mentioned in a few reviews (ign for example). So they could give a little more steel. I think a 25% boost wouldn't hurt to steel earned in most activities.

DrExtrem
03-20-2017, 07:35 PM
Well.

I am not totally against your statements here but let's be honest. Most ornaments, emotes and half ot the executions are crap.

I have only one hero, that uses an ornament on the helmet and it is the lawbringer, using the ornament you get for completing the story on realistic.

The valk has two ornaments, that do not look like ****, the warlord as well. All ornaments fot the peacekeeper look like crappy pseudo-crowns, the conquerors' ornaments are atrocious and most of the wardens ornaments look awkward.

Really.

Mr.BrainPaiN
03-20-2017, 07:43 PM
cmon man this game is ****
- unbalanced champs
- no teambalancing
- disconnections

and then this moneymaking cash making...???

too much for me

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 07:55 PM
cmon man this game is ****
- unbalanced champs
- no teambalancing
- disconnections

and then this moneymaking cash making...???

too much for me

Complete the story mode on Normal / Hard or Realistic ideally and you will have Ornaments for every single character, for free!

Let me guess, that is too much for you as well?

cragar212
03-20-2017, 08:06 PM
This games micro transactions are nothing compared to other games.

ESO just released a house that costs $130 and can only be obtained with RL money. It also has gambling crates where you can get a unique mount at an avg cost of $120 and there are 6 new ones each season. To get all cosmetics in that game is waaaayyyy more then $700. And half of them are RL money only.

Sadly in a few years all games will go ESO route I'm guessing.

ParadigmFringe
03-20-2017, 08:20 PM
i don't buy **** in these kinda games. when i get a loot box in this or in overwatch, i get what it gives me and that's that. i wouldn't spend extra money just to effing LOOK different.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 08:24 PM
"Waaaaaa, I want a sparkly new dress for my dolly but I don't want to earn it".

Just a handy translation in case anyone was thinking you had a serious point.

Your profile picture is exactly how I imagine you looked as you typed this, too, haha ;) your pretty ignorant tbh...I play mmorpg all the time and are pretty much only genre of computer games I like..so I don't mind grinding my *** off for somthing i want or need...but grinding my *** off for about what 4-5 days(maybe longer since half the time game doesn't work) Just so I can get a emot on one character. Is pretty bad...

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 08:29 PM
What game are you playing that you grind less than 3-4 days to get something unique?

your pretty ignorant tbh...I play mmorpg all the time and are pretty much only genre of computer games I like..so I don't mind grinding my *** off for somthing i want or need...but grinding my *** off for about what 4-5 days(maybe longer since half the time game doesn't work) Just so I can get a emot on one character. Is pretty bad...

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 08:30 PM
your pretty ignorant tbh...I play mmorpg all the time and are pretty much only genre of computer games I like..so I don't mind grinding my *** off for somthing i want or need...but grinding my *** off for about what 4-5 days(maybe longer since half the time game doesn't work) Just so I can get a emot on one character. Is pretty bad...

Nah not buying it, you're another giant man-baby that cries over 4 days effort to get something and you want me to believe you have the patience for the average MMO grind? Pfft. I have over 400 days played time in WoW (days, not hours) so don't talk to me about grind. I used to be in raiding guilds where you had to raid 3-4 nights a week 4 hours a night, just for the chance for one item to drop, only to then have to beat 3-4 other players of the same class on points or on a random roll to actually get that item. Getting full sets of gear took months, not days. All of your characters have emotes already, they come with the game, but you're gonna cry because you can only wave your sword in 2 different ways instead of 5? Get outta here.

DrExtrem
03-20-2017, 08:41 PM
I think the biggest issue with steel gain, buying steel and the cosmetic stuff you can buy with it is, that most items look like crap and are not even worthy of our rage.

We are getting worked up over cosmetics, that don't even look cool. THATS what's really sad.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 08:52 PM
What game are you playing that you grind less than 3-4 days to get something unique?
Your grinding for a emot....I don't mind the effects those actually are worth the grind. But 3-4 days of me none stop playing just so I can put my knife to my throat. Buying your full set of gear is maybe about 10-15k ish steel.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 08:59 PM
I notice you actually didn't provide a game as a reference. You instead chose to try to do the "math" required to acquire a specific piece of gear that you're after. I'd like to reiterate, what game are you playing where you're not grinding for 3-4 days for an item?

Your grinding for a emot....I don't mind the effects those actually are worth the grind. But 3-4 days of me none stop playing just so I can put my knife to my throat. Buying your full set of gear is maybe about 10-15k ish steel.

This is exactly what I remember from all the MMO's that I've played. Downed the Lich King and spent months and months trying to get there, get people geared and it was a massive grind. We raided constantly to grind that gear. In fact, I don't remember a single game I've played recently that had a "gear" system in place that didn't take a significant amount of time to get to something.

Nah not buying it, you're another giant man-baby that cries over 4 days effort to get something and you want me to believe you have the patience for the average MMO grind? Pfft. I have over 400 days played time in WoW (days, not hours) so don't talk to me about grind. I used to be in raiding guilds where you had to raid 3-4 nights a week 4 hours a night, just for the chance for one item to drop, only to then have to beat 3-4 other players of the same class on points or on a random roll to actually get that item. Getting full sets of gear took months, not days. All of your characters have emotes already, they come with the game, but you're gonna cry because you can only wave your sword in 2 different ways instead of 5? Get outta here.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 09:13 PM
I notice you actually didn't provide a game as a reference. You instead chose to try to do the "math" required to acquire a specific piece of gear that you're after. I'd like to reiterate, what game are you playing where you're not grinding for 3-4 days for an item?
You make it sound like I'm against the fact of grinding for somthing.also are you asking me for examples of me grinding for what I want?

*final fantasy 14 (atma wepons took about a month of NONE STOP grinding.1st step alone took me a week)

*Aion -hard explain this one but if you ever played it you will understand but I'll try. aion is a faction vs faction game it takes months to get full pvp gear and somtimes years and not only were you grinding for pvp gear(also need get pve gear but that takes maybe a week) also I LOVED cosmetic items on aion and grinded to get them examples are (doubt you will even know wtf I'm talking about)
The white deva dress
The black opps assassin looking clothing
Tiamantra gear

Not sure if thats what you are asking for

dayLockey
03-20-2017, 09:16 PM
My main issue w/ the steel grind in For Honor is that steel to salvage ratio seems really imbalanced, especially as you level higher in prestige. I'm sitting on around 10-15k+ on many heroes with no steel to continue to upgrade.

If the games didn't crash so much I wouldn't mind the grind so much but the fact that a good majority of my games are disconnected in the middle of a match or right at the end really demotivates me to continue to waste anymore time.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 09:19 PM
You said that you don't like the grind for gear.
I responded that most games have a grind for gear.

You said its crazy that it takes 4 days to get an emote.
I said what games do you play where you don't have to grind.

You then followed up with this post. I'm not sure why you're confused. Games have grinds. You're upset that you have to play a couple of hours a day to get an emote, yet you've clearly shown that it's not a unique feature. So.... why the salt?

You make it sound like I'm against the fact of grinding for somthing.also are you asking me for examples of me grinding for what I want?

*final fantasy 14 (atma wepons took about a month of NONE STOP grinding.1st step alone took me a week)

*Aion -hard explain this one but if you ever played it you will understand but I'll try. aion is a faction vs faction game it takes months to get full pvp gear and somtimes years and not only were you grinding for pvp gear(also need get pve gear but that takes maybe a week) also I LOVED cosmetic items on aion and grinded to get them examples are (doubt you will even know wtf I'm talking about)
The white deva dress
The black opps assassin looking clothing
Tiamantra gear

Not sure if thats what you are asking for

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 09:21 PM
I can 100% support this statement. I have massive connectivity issues and it's infuriating to be honest. That said, I personally have three Rep 1 or better characters, with my Nobushi being Rep 6. I've gotten her to 108 gear score and have about 3000 steel left over after buying some ornaments for my other two Rep 1 characters. Their gear is pretty crappy, but much of that is because I'm just starting to get them into the blue gear zone.

My main issue w/ the steel grind in For Honor is that steel to salvage ratio seems really imbalanced, especially as you level higher in prestige. I'm sitting on around 10-15k+ on many heroes with no steel to continue to upgrade.

If the games didn't crash so much I wouldn't mind the grind so much but the fact that a good majority of my games are disconnected in the middle of a match or right at the end really demotivates me to continue to waste anymore time.

Alchemist..
03-20-2017, 09:22 PM
Not only emotes and other cosmetics but even upgrading or changing look of item cost fortune. Only 1 look change for heroic item cost 420 steel, for one 2v2 game i can get 24(?) Steel i can play mabye 2-3h 4 days in week so to upgrade and make it look like u want cost fortune. 17k for 1 mythic set where from i want only helmet but i cant buy it separately so better forget about it. If u dont like 4v4 modes you csn just forget about customizing your char it will take ages. I play already with 5 chars so customization of all them is just impossible

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 09:27 PM
You said that you don't like the grind for gear.
I responded that most games have a grind for gear.

You said its crazy that it takes 4 days to get an emote.
I said what games do you play where you don't have to grind.

You then followed up with this post. I'm not sure why you're confused. Games have grinds. You're upset that you have to play a couple of hours a day to get an emote, yet you've clearly shown that it's not a unique feature. So.... why the salt?
It's hardly worth the grind? Sure it's a okay looking emot but is the emot worth 7k? Isn't the fire effect only 5k(15k for all 3). Why are wings of fire cheaper?

Also I did NOT say I don't like to grind for gear

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 09:27 PM
I like how you conveniently ignored the primary source of steel. Orders. You can earn 600 steel by doing the two daily orders. That means that you can earn 4200 steel per week for completing a couple of orders. Couple that with the 600 steel that you can earn by doing the 48 hour dailies and you've got another 1800 steel per week. There is supposedly a 4th 24 hour daily order in there giving 600 more. I've never paid that close of attention so I'll not include it as I can't confirm it's availability.

If you do the daily / bi-daily orders you'll earn 6000 per week + the 24 steel per game. If your games last an average of 10 minutes and you play 120 minutes per day (10 Games) you could make 240 more steel per day, or 1680 more steel per week. That means that you're making 7680 per week. The single most expensive item available in the game is 15,000 steel. You could buy that same item every other week for every character. In short, you'd have all of your characters in the most expensive armor in the game in roughly 4 months.

Not only emotes and other cosmetics but even upgrading or changing look of item cost fortune. Only 1 look change for heroic item cost 420 steel, for one 2v2 game i can get 24(?) Steel i can play mabye 2-3h 4 days in week so to upgrade and make it look like u want cost fortune. 17k for 1 mythic set where from i want only helmet but i cant buy it separately so better forget about it. If u dont like 4v4 modes you csn just forget about customizing your char it will take ages. I play already with 5 chars so customization of all them is just impossible

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 09:28 PM
That's what I inferred from your post and looking through the thread I'm not the only one. So your quarrel is about the cost of the item not the grind? That's not what it appeared to be in previous posts. You're clearly saying it takes 4 days to get an emote. You don't like it? Don't buy it.

It's hardly worth the grind? Sure it's a okay looking emot but is the emot worth 7k? Isn't the fire effect only 5k(15k for all 3). Why are wings of fire cheaper?
Also I did NOT say I don't like to grind for gear

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 09:42 PM
That's what I inferred from your post and looking through the thread I'm not the only one. So your quarrel is about the cost of the item not the grind? That's not what it appeared to be in previous posts. You're clearly saying it takes 4 days to get an emote. You don't like it? Don't buy it.

Grind and cost of a item are 2 sides of same coin....also In another post you said it takes a week to make about 7k gold. So about 6-7 days of grinding to get a emot that is hardly used.

On side note plz never work in anything that has to do with pricing you would prob price a pack of gum for 50$

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 09:45 PM

I hate dishonest posts like this, where you deliberately leave out the 600 Steel you can earn a day, usually in about an hours play. So what, you can change the look on a Heroic item 'only' once every single day that you play? Boohoo. Grow a backbone please.

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 09:50 PM
Grind and cost of a item are 2 sides of same coin....also In another post you said it takes a week to make about 7k gold. So about 6-7 days of grinding to get a emot that is hardly used.

On side note plz never work in anything that has to do with pricing you would prob price a pack of gum for 50$

And if you worked in anything to do with pricing we would live in a world where every shop is a McDonalds and every meal is a Happy Meal. That's fine if you want a life filled with cheap and cheerful trash that has no value I guess. On the other hand, having to work for a prestige item is a thing. If you want to stick to real world analogies, you're whining because you can't buy a Ferrari for a dollar.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 09:54 PM
Reductio ad absurdum at it's finest.

What game are you comparing this grind to, and comparing favorably to a different game? Smite = Grind. Call of Duty = Grind. Destiny = Grind. World of Warcraft = Grind.You don't like the cost of an item, you don't want to grind for the item, and then you're saying that the time it takes is too long, yet every game on the market is similarly run and similarly priced. When you look at the item solely as a emote and use that as a stand alone piece you're attempting to trivialize the value of it.

For example, I have every single Nobushi ornament. When I say every single one I mean EVERY .... SINGLE .... ONE. They suck. All of the other classes got cool stuff like spines with razors and a masked warrior on their helmets. They're cool. So, I choose not to buy them. The value that I place on them isn't within the realm of things I'd spend my steel on. The Nobushi elite armor is crap. Cherry Blossoms? Really? Knights got fire. Vikings got lightning and Samurai got Cherry Blossoms. So I don't buy them.

See here is where you and everyone else clamoring about the price / micro-transactions as a whole fail. You're not required to buy them. The game will 100% play without your having purchased it. Every character comes with two non-combat emotes, two combat emotes, and two different types of executions. Every character will earn armor over time that will increase your players capabilities. Superficial components for your character have a price established by market value. Ubisoft established the price / value of them. If you're not keen on it. Skip it. Just don't stand here and rail against the time it takes to get them, because a weeks time to get the best available item of its class for your character is a drop in the bucket compared to almost any other game out there.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 10:02 PM
Reductio ad absurdum at it's finest.

What game are you comparing this grind to, and comparing favorably to a different game? Smite = Grind. Call of Duty = Grind. Destiny = Grind. World of Warcraft = Grind.You don't like the cost of an item, you don't want to grind for the item, and then you're saying that the time it takes is too long, yet every game on the market is similarly run and similarly priced. When you look at the item solely as a emote and use that as a stand alone piece you're attempting to trivialize the value of it.

For example, I have every single Nobushi ornament. When I say every single one I mean EVERY .... SINGLE .... ONE. They suck. All of the other classes got cool stuff like spines with razors and a masked warrior on their helmets. They're cool. So, I choose not to buy them. The value that I place on them isn't within the realm of things I'd spend my steel on. The Nobushi elite armor is crap. Cherry Blossoms? Really? Knights got fire. Vikings got lightning and Samurai got Cherry Blossoms. So I don't buy them.

See here is where you and everyone else clamoring about the price / micro-transactions as a whole fail. You're not required to buy them. The game will 100% play without your having purchased it. Every character comes with two non-combat emotes, two combat emotes, and two different types of executions. Every character will earn armor over time that will increase your players capabilities. Superficial components for your character have a price established by market value. Ubisoft established the price / value of them. If you're not keen on it. Skip it. Just don't stand here and rail against the time it takes to get them, because a weeks time to get the best available item of its class for your character is a drop in the bucket compared to almost any other game out there.
Gratz on getting all ornaments arnt they all like 1k? Comparing a 1k ornament to a 7k emot is a horrible example.

Mr.BrainPaiN
03-20-2017, 10:04 PM
nope i did it. but iam talking of an horroble mp game and ubisoft wants to milk u as a cash cow. if u like it to get milked... hey your welcome

truecoins
03-20-2017, 10:14 PM
Shouldn't have to grind 3 days to a year go get some "cosmetic" items for ONE character let alone 2 years.

I don't mind spending money here and there for a game i enjoy, but 9/10 dollars for a single emote is straight up rip-off. Let alone, there's not very much content in this game to begin with and it taking 2 years to unlock EVERYTHING?... i get not everything needs to be owned, but i expect to own some decent amount of stuff for a full priced game, that i put a massive amount of time into...not 2 years... Then you're not even counting upgrading gear/transmogging that is expensive too and adds up. I'm sure if you play one character and one of those prestige 18 button mashing people who doesn't know how to play multiple characters...i'm sure you'e fine with the model because it's easy to max out and unlock for one character, but i didn't pay 60 bucks to play one character and many of us like to play more than 1 hero, and need to max out gear score to remain competitive with said new characters.

So they try to sell us 10 dollar single emote (It's not even in a pack) they are also removing content (maps) with no ETA in sight to bring them back. So the fact that an emote is so expensive while removing content is just shady as hell. I mean couldn't they charge like 1.99 a single emote, or 9.99 for a pack of emote? I guess not.

DrExtrem
03-20-2017, 10:15 PM
nope i did it. but iam talking of an horroble mp game and ubisoft wants to milk u as a cash cow. if u like it to get milked... hey your welcome

It depends on who is milking ...

Tbh .. 600 steel per day is nice to have but I only do duel based pvp orders, because I don't like to wait several minutes for a game, I can't even finish. To me, the 300 pvp steel are to expensive for my blood pressure.

The cosmetics are too expensive for the income we have, the gear costs, upgrade costs and visual adjustments. Luckily, most ornaments and emotes look like crap.

We need weekend events. Like the dominion event but funny.

Alchemist..
03-20-2017, 10:15 PM
I like how you conveniently ignored the primary source of steel. Orders. You can earn 600 steel by doing the two daily orders. That means that you can earn 4200 steel per week for completing a couple of orders. Couple that with the 600 steel that you can earn by doing the 48 hour dailies and you've got another 1800 steel per week. There is supposedly a 4th 24 hour daily order in there giving 600 more. I've never paid that close of attention so I'll not include it as I can't confirm it's availability.

If you do the daily / bi-daily orders you'll earn 6000 per week + the 24 steel per game. If your games last an average of 10 minutes and you play 120 minutes per day (10 Games) you could make 240 more steel per day, or 1680 more steel per week. That means that you're making 7680 per week. The single most expensive item available in the game is 15,000 steel. You could buy that same item every other week for every character. In short, you'd have all of your characters in the most expensive armor in the game in roughly 4 months.

Lol your math is bad. I cant play 7 days in week. If i play 2h 4 days in week i can do max 2400 from orders and i cant play in same time 2v2 witch u say plus you didn't add matchmaking times to this so it looks like i can play 2 game modes in same time and matchmaking not taking any time. When i come back from work i'll write all math how much i can get per my gaming day

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 10:20 PM
i expect to own some decent amount of stuff for a full priced game, that i put a massive amount of time into....

So what do you call a 'massive' amount of time then? I'm guessing your definition of massive and the one used by the rest of the world is not the same ;)

truecoins
03-20-2017, 10:28 PM
So what do you call a 'massive' amount of time then? I'm guessing your definition of massive and the one used by the rest of the world is not the same ;)

2 years?

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 10:33 PM
WRONG. It's always nice to see that simple elementary school math still is difficult for others.

Daily Orders
MON - 600
TUE - 600
WED - 600
THUR - 600
FRI - 600
SAT - 600
SUN - 600

7 * 600 = 4200

48 Hour Daily Orders
MON+Tue - 600
Wed+Thurs - 600
Friday+Saturday - 600

600*3 = 1800

1800 + 4200 = 6000

Just because you cannot attain these numbers doesn't mean that the math is incorrect.

Lol your math is bad.

That is a you problem. Don't inflict the rest of the population with your issues. You can't play 7 days a week. Life's not fair. The sooner that you come to realize this the better off you're going to be. You won't get as many things as someone who does. That does not make the fact that the opportunity to earn the steel is still there. You personally just cannot take advantage of it. So please spare me the spoiled I didn't get my turn drivel.

I cant play 7 days in week.

Perhaps you can do basic math after all. 2 daily orders earn you 600 steel and if you do it four days in a row you earn 2400. That's good. You're progressing. //sarcasm off// If you're playing two hours a day and playing 4 days a week and you're only earning 2400 steel during that time then you're doing something wrong. You're either purposefully not completing the orders, which is a you problem, or you're not playing the amount of time that you're claiming thus falling short on the rewards.

If i play 2h 4 days in week i can do max 2400 from orders

I am assuming that English isn't your primary language so I'll try to make the best of what is written here. You can indeed play a 2v2 match in less than 10 minutes. On average a Brawl Match takes about 6-8 minutes. I chose to use 10 minutes as a basis for an average amount of game play. Some might be longer and some might be shorter. Thus 10 minutes is MORE than ample amount of time to consider being in a game and killing someone. If you finish a game at the 6 minute mark you're now four minutes to the plus side. If you think that I'm going to be able to precisely predict how long it takes to complete every game you play in, well then you're a fool, that or I should be playing Lotto. You have to make some assumptions, and I KNOW for sure that Brawl games don't take 15 minutes.

i cant play in same time 2v2 witch u say plus you didn't add matchmaking times to this so it looks like i can play 2 game modes in same time and matchmaking not taking any time. When i come back from work i'll write all math how much i can get per my gaming day

If you'd like some better examples. I can provide them for you here:

48 hour period

Day 1
Daily Orders
Complete 2 Dominion matches (Player vs. AI) with any Hero. (20 Minutes) 300XP 300 STEEL
Perform 8 Takedowns in Elimination matches (Player vs. Player) with any Hero. (40 Minutes) 300XP 300 STEEL

48 Hour Orders
Complete 5 Elimination matches (Player vs. AI) as a Heavy. (50 Minutes) 1000XP 100 STEEL

Day 2
Daily Orders
Complete 2 Elimination matches (Player vs. AI) with any Hero. (15 Minutes) 300XP 300 STEEL
Completed 5 Matches (Player vs. Player) as a Non-Vanguard Hero. (40 Minutes) 300XP 300 STEEL

48 Hour Orders
Perform 50 Takedowns in Elimination matches (Player vs. AI) with any Hero.. (50 Minutes) 1000XP 100 STEEL

Using just the 2 hours that you gave me as your playtime, you'll have made 1400 steel in 2 days.

AgentCelt
03-20-2017, 10:55 PM
Buying virtual money with your real money is so stupid. If you want something in the game, work for it. I agree some of the prices are way too high but that just makes the grind more of a challenge, right? Don't ever use real currency to buy a fake video game currency. It's ****ing daft.

Pope138
03-20-2017, 10:57 PM
I mean, you don't have to get each item but if that's your goal it should absolutely take a long time to get. And if your relationship with money is such that you don't mind blowing it on intangible virtual dancing/taunting/flair, well, go nuts!

Alchemist..
03-21-2017, 12:22 AM
I hate dishonest posts like this, where you deliberately leave out the 600 Steel you can earn a day, usually in about an hours play. So what, you can change the look on a Heroic item 'only' once every single day that you play? Boohoo. Grow a backbone please.

Yes and bother myself playing modes i dont like dealing with afk chaters quitters and disconnections. Sorry but you dont see difference between having fun and grind for steel. Its same like doing what you like to do and making money on it and working in mine for minimum wage.

Alchemist..
03-21-2017, 12:45 AM
Sorry you quote my comment and write "full time numbers" so i thought you reffered to me. My bad. And yes English is not my native language so sorry if i write/understand something wrong.

That is a you problem. Don't inflict the rest of the population with your issues. You can't play 7 days a week. Life's not fair. The sooner that you come to realize this the better off you're going to be.

Sorry but summed like everyone playing 4h+ per day 7 days per week so mabye better start from yourself

xXl Plan B lXx
03-21-2017, 12:52 AM
I have no idea what you said here. Sorry.

Sorry you quote my comment and write "full time numbers" so i thought you reffered to me. My bad. And yes English is not my native language so sorry if i write/understand something wrong.

Sorry but summed like everyone playing 4h+ per day 7 days per week so mabye better start from yourself

Gray360UK
03-21-2017, 12:52 AM
Yes and bother myself playing modes i dont like dealing with afk chaters quitters and disconnections. Sorry but you dont see difference between having fun and grind for steel. Its same like doing what you like to do and making money on it and working in mine for minimum wage.

Well you're essentially saying you don't like playing the game but you want everything cosmetic it has to offer including all of the most prestigious items. I would comment with a two word phrase, the first letter of the first word being F and the second word being OFF but that wouldn't be polite ;)

xXl Plan B lXx
03-21-2017, 12:54 AM
Are you saying you're upset you can't have all the cool toys and refuse to work? Just an FYI there isn't a welfare system in the game. You're not going to get any food stamps to cover the cost of your meals.

Gray360UK
03-21-2017, 01:03 AM
2 years?

No. You said yourself you do not want to have to put in 2 years to get everything, and then followed that by stating that you expect to have a decent amount of stuff from a game you put a massive amount of time into ... so clearly you believe you are putting in, or gong to put in, a 'massive amount of time' that you deserve to be rewarded with lots of stuff for, so again, what do you call a 'massive amount of time'?

Look, usually I'd surrender my attempts at discussion with someone after having reached the point where I have to explain their own sentences to them ... are you playing dumb or am I being kind with the 'playing' part? ;)

Just a reminder, but you said this:

i expect to own some decent amount of stuff for a full priced game, that i put a massive amount of time into...not 2 years

Alchemist..
03-21-2017, 01:13 AM
No im just "essencially saying" that i dont like 4v4 modes afkers playing with bots and peoples who quitting because somebody have gear with higher level thats why i prefer 2v2. And that this is computer game and it should be fun, there is something more you dont understand?

Alchemist..
03-21-2017, 01:34 AM
Are you saying you're upset you can't have all the cool toys and refuse to work? Just an FYI there isn't a welfare system in the game. You're not going to get any food stamps to cover the cost of your meals.

Ok man i see you just play to much computer games and you cant see the difference between playing game and working. You just need grow up

xXl Plan B lXx
03-21-2017, 01:35 AM
Yes. I don't understand why you're crying about not making enough steel when you refuse to use the primary source of steel generation. If you're not willing to actually use the tools they give you, then quit crying about how much stuff costs and how little steel you have.

As for your AFK comment. There are no AFK bots in PvP. Only in AI and you can turn off the matchmaking to avoid them.

No im just "essencially saying" that i dont like 4v4 modes afkers playing with bots and peoples who quitting because somebody have gear with higher level thats why i prefer 2v2. And that this is computer game and it should be fun, there is something more you dont understand?

m3gas_
03-21-2017, 01:36 AM
all emotes, finishers and other **** in this super extra mega fun game will cost u:

about 700 us dollar

or

2,5 years playing without using real money....

well.... ty ubisoft. i dont like u anymore :mad:

At this point I think people are hating on things related to the game just because it's the "cool" or "popular" thing to do...
I've been a gamer for... almost 20 years now. Never did I ever even considered the idea of unlocking everything for everyone in any game of such type. And really if you want to unlock every single ornament and outfit for let's say the Warden and swap them around after each game, you probably have OCD...
Let's be real - you'll never play all charecters on regular basis and care enough for them to have them fully "unlocked". You'll play 4 or 5 chars enoungh to really like them and "deck" them out and even then you'll pick some things you find cool, use them and ignore everything else. You know it's true.
So this thread is redundant to the point where you could claim games like Overwatch rip off players with the same sucess rate.

Gray360UK
03-21-2017, 01:41 AM

Ok if you want to be pedantic, it's 'only' 60% of the game that you don't like playing but you still expect to get all of the cosmetic items in that game including all of the most prestigious ones. Is that better? Hilarious that you think the distinction is worth making. Also hilarious that you tell other people to grow up when you are the one with the major problem because you are not able to afford a flower pot decoration for your straw hat in a video game ;)

Gray360UK
03-21-2017, 01:44 AM
Yes. I don't understand why you're crying about not making enough steel when you refuse to use the primary source of steel generation. If you're not willing to actually use the tools they give you, then quit crying about how much stuff costs and how little steel you have.

As for your AFK comment. There are no AFK bots in PvP. Only in AI and you can turn off the matchmaking to avoid them.

Essentially like a World of Warcraft player saying they want all of the best raid gear but don't want to do any raiding ... ;)

truecoins
03-21-2017, 02:41 AM
No. You said yourself you do not want to have to put in 2 years to get everything, and then followed that by stating that you expect to have a decent amount of stuff from a game you put a massive amount of time into ... so clearly you believe you are putting in, or gong to put in, a 'massive amount of time' that you deserve to be rewarded with lots of stuff for, so again, what do you call a 'massive amount of time'?

Look, usually I'd surrender my attempts at discussion with someone after having reached the point where I have to explain their own sentences to them ... are you playing dumb or am I being kind with the 'playing' part? ;)

Just a reminder, but you said this:

I probably put in 150+ hours and i'm broke as hell and don't have 108 on any of my characters. I do the daily's and most of the other bounties so long as i can do multiple at once, i usually ignore any that are tedious or i cant do with another. I bought two elite outfits, and 1 mandatory execution for him and some gear in the 80-90 range. I have multiple prestige one characters and i only have 3k left and nothing unlocked for them -- even tho i use the low tier lawbringer and b tier shogoki...i'm gimping myself by not maxing warden, peacekeeper, conqueror, and warlord but i figured ubisoft would buff lawbringer by now. I also did not own the game for the first two weeks and i barely feel like i made a dent in anything...because i feel like i'm forced to being locked into one character if i want to unlock anything for them. I got alot of mileage when i hit 3 by using savage boxes from the story and 3 free ones from the war seasons. I can forget about gearing up another character to 3 now as im all out of savage boxes.

So again, i put a decent healthy chunk into this game and i only unlocked a few things and did not own it for 2 weeks (no bounties)....(The game has barely anything to unlock for each character anyways) I should not have to grind 100+ hours worth and be forced to do the bounties every day or get left behind if i want to unlock some stuff for my characters. Again i'm sure you gonna say i'm not suppose to have everything, ofcoarse. I only bought the elite's because it was the best value because it came with ornament, effects, and colors. While if i were to buy whirlwind/shadow i would pay 15k and not get any ornament or extra colors/emblems. I also forgot that i was disconnected a asston of times and probably lost several hours worth of (steel/bounties wasted) by getting dropped.

Again i'm sure your gonna say 150+ hours and i still feel like i have nothing to show for it....most popular/successful games with no dumb grindy pay2win free to play monetizing model has like 5x more things unlock and with equal time spent i'd have probably anywhere from double or triple the amount of things unlocked compared to this game. Those games tend to have more stuff to unlock as well and more thought put into the "expensive" cosmetics and so of coarse it will take longer to unlock but are usually more generous with the currency or don't charge 10 dollars for a single emote. There's plenty of F2P games that are not as grindy too...remember i already spent 60 bucks on this game, and they already took two maps away from me, with lots of time lost on buggy servers with barely any depth in gear stats and stuff to unlock. But boy does it take some serious time to get anything worth while!

Lionardudu
03-21-2017, 02:54 AM
I do only daily and some of 48 hr orders .... and i have my main at 108 (with 2 set) the 15k outfit, 4k ornament, and the 7K emote

.... and i dont pay a dime ....Im 10 at renow ATM.

You guys have some OCD ..

truecoins
03-21-2017, 03:08 AM
I do only daily and some of 48 hr orders .... and i have my main at 108 (with 2 set) the 15k outfit, 4k ornament, and the 7K emote

.... and i dont pay a dime ....Im 10 at renow ATM.

You guys have some OCD ..

How many hours is that? Somewhere in the ballpark of 150+ hours with ONE character and only maxed him out and only unlocked 1 outfit, 1 ornament and 1 emote. Congrats. Let's assume you were also victim of many DC's so how much of that was wasted?

I did not spend 60 dollars to play one character. Some of us have to make some tough choices on who we want to unlock stuff for.

EdgarHighman
03-21-2017, 05:30 AM
This isn't a new tactic. Upisaft has always been about robbing you. They entice you, offer you subpar product and services, then continue to try and rob you for an inferior and improperly working product.

Plutonium Bug
03-21-2017, 10:33 AM
I think the problem with steel really starts when you play multiple characters like me. I don't have any emotes/executions or that lightning flame bs. I managed to get my main 108 on rep 5 my second is on 93 on rep 4 and my third is a rep 2 and solid blue 54.
But seriously the amount of steel that it cost to get from 102 to 108 is ridiculous. 360 steel from level 17 to 18 so 360 x 6 = 2160
From start of heroic gear = level 13 to 18 is 1575 x 6 = 9450
And not to mention you don't want to upgrade gear with the wrong stats so you will need to buy crates till you have found the right gear for your character. so lets say after opening 10 boxes you probably have most of it. 10 x 500 = 5k
So when you hit rep 3 you need around 15k to get to max gear.
And here is where the problem really starts if you want any emotes executions or effects.
Lets say you want one of each we go with the 3k ornament 5k execution and a effect (cant remember how much but lets say 5k) total of looks = 13K
So to get max gear + 1 change of every thingy = 15K + 13K = 28K
And lets say you got 2 pieces of armor with the right stats but they look horrible so you change 2 of them = +/- 1K

Total 29K for a complete character

So around 3 weeks for a complete character if you do all the orders every single day and all the 48 hour ones. (I am full time working so no chance on that).

And I think this is the real reason they need to put it up a bit so people will play with multiple characters instead of their one main.
It takes too long to get good gear and everybody is stuck with their main which makes it hard to switch around as you know you will be facing at least 1 or 2 108's and 1 or 2 far in purple and 1 blue/grey dude.

Plutonium Bug
03-21-2017, 10:35 AM
Double post sorry

ParadigmFringe
03-21-2017, 05:13 PM
why would a "casual" player care about getting all the cosmetic unlocks anyways?

xXl Plan B lXx
03-21-2017, 05:28 PM
This is exactly the problem with the game. People have this idea that they can casually show up and be rewarded with a trophy. Unfortunately, that's not the case and then they're sour about it.

why would a "casual" player care about getting all the cosmetic unlocks anyways?

Again you're your own problem. YOU want to play multiple characters. YOU want them all to have the cool outfits and emotes. YOU want to be able to impress people with your executions. YOU are the sole reason that you're not getting anywhere. You've chosen to dilute your time into multiple places and you're wondering why you're not making any headway. It's because you're not actually creating any time sink into a single spot and it's dissipating your rewards from it. This isn't intended to be something where you show up and receive a reward. It's not a welfare system. There are two ways you can get good gear, emotes, ornaments and executions. Play a lot, or pay a lot. You seem to not like either and you're upset by that. That's a YOU problem

I think the problem with steel really starts when you play multiple characters like me. I don't have any emotes/executions or that lightning flame bs. I managed to get my main 108 on rep 5 my second is on 93 on rep 4 and my third is a rep 2 and solid blue 54.
But seriously the amount of steel that it cost to get from 102 to 108 is ridiculous. 360 steel from level 17 to 18 so 360 x 6 = 2160
From start of heroic gear = level 13 to 18 is 1575 x 6 = 9450
And not to mention you don't want to upgrade gear with the wrong stats so you will need to buy crates till you have found the right gear for your character. so lets say after opening 10 boxes you probably have most of it. 10 x 500 = 5k
So when you hit rep 3 you need around 15k to get to max gear.
And here is where the problem really starts if you want any emotes executions or effects.
Lets say you want one of each we go with the 3k ornament 5k execution and a effect (cant remember how much but lets say 5k) total of looks = 13K
So to get max gear + 1 change of every thingy = 15K + 13K = 28K
And lets say you got 2 pieces of armor with the right stats but they look horrible so you change 2 of them = +/- 1K

Total 29K for a complete character

So around 3 weeks for a complete character if you do all the orders every single day and all the 48 hour ones. (I am full time working so no chance on that).

And I think this is the real reason they need to put it up a bit so people will play with multiple characters instead of their one main.
It takes too long to get good gear and everybody is stuck with their main which makes it hard to switch around as you know you will be facing at least 1 or 2 108's and 1 or 2 far in purple and 1 blue/grey dude.

truecoins
03-21-2017, 08:32 PM
7 days worth of gametime and none of my characters are maxed. lvl 5 and 4 are my highest. Got two 15k outfits for the effects because they were locked outside the set, 1 7k execution for my Lawbringer. Nothing else. Used some of my scavenger boxes to get some loot at rep 3 for both...but had to dip into my own steel to get the right stats. Some transmogging to not look like a dope and i got like 1k steel left. Nothing casual about that and i feel like i'm forced to do the daily's and 48 hour bounties every day or get left behind. I feel like i played alot and got nothing to show for it...i try to play high level everything from street fighter to overwatch so i'm hardly a casual. And any other game with a grind i would of had bunch of stuff already with the same kind of time. I can only imagine how bad it is for casuals if someone like me feels like i barely have anything with so much time put in allrady, either they are frustrated because of the 108 gear people crushing them or forced to play focus on one character. I really doubt most casuals are still playing. I'd say my freinds who i saw bought For Honor are pretty casual and haven't seen them playing in weeks.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-21-2017, 08:46 PM
You said that you had over 50,000 steel spent and then follow that up with you feel like you have nothing to show for it? Stop. As for these other games you would have had a ton of stuff in ... please enlighten me what game you were max geared 32 days into the game on two characters.

7 days worth of gametime and none of my characters are maxed. lvl 5 and 4 are my highest. Got two 15k outfits for the effects because they were locked outside the set, 1 7k execution for my Lawbringer. Nothing else. Used some of my scavenger boxes to get some loot at rep 3 for both...but had to dip into my own steel to get the right stats. Some transmogging to not look like a dope and i got like 1k steel left. Nothing casual about that and i feel like i'm forced to do the daily's and 48 hour bounties every day or get left behind. I feel like i played alot and got nothing to show for it...i try to play high level everything from street fighter to overwatch so i'm hardly a casual. And any other game with a grind i would of had bunch of stuff already with the same kind of time. I can only imagine how bad it is for casuals if someone like me feels like i barely have anything with so much time put in allrady, either they are frustrated because of the 108 gear people crushing them or forced to play focus on one character. I really doubt most casuals are still playing. I'd say my freinds who i saw bought For Honor are pretty casual and haven't seen them playing in weeks.

Icetower
03-21-2017, 09:36 PM
Why would you buy everything? You can't possibly want to have every character at Rep 30 with all the goodies.