PDA

View Full Version : A general rule

AKDagriZ
03-20-2017, 05:51 PM
if only one general rule could be adopted by the general population of For Honor don't gank the last one standing in any 4v4 (2v1 is not ganking by the way) .As the dev says you have a lot of chance to survive a 2v1.

3v1 or 4v1 on the last one standing is just ugly.In any other situations ganking is alright and i would never whine about being ganked.

for anything in a brawl mode i would suggest you to listen to your enemy.if they want 2 1v1 they have the right to ask and its your right to decide if yes or not you will play this way.Any player who join For Honor should expect the worst from other players first and never assume your enemy won't throw you off of cliffs or spike cause he is ''honorable''. Even in duel mode.

Most of the time , your enemy will win the first round and shout a ''good fight'' but if you win the 3 next round you'd probably end up being called bad names.So expect the worst at all time.Even if you don't go at all cost for enviro-kill , if your enemy stand next to a cliff and assume you won't throw him off , it will handicap you(you will play with caution to not throw him off).And if by a bad luck a single heavy attack knock him off the ledge you will be called names anyway and you'll witness a big attitude shift of your ''honorable'' opponent.

So expect the worst and play your on style without listening to others. but please Don't gank the last one standing let him fight at least 2v1 .Game experience and toxicity lever will shift just by doing this .

Felis_Menari
03-20-2017, 09:29 PM
The funny thing is fighting 1v1 or 2v1 can be more difficult to overcome, either due to disruption in 2v2, or lack of revenge gains in 1v1. There are certain scenarios in which being the 1 against 3/4 can be an advantage. In particular, I've seen Nobushis do some nasty work with that spin-to-win business.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 09:30 PM
LOL It's a viable option that's for sure. :D

I've seen Nobushis do some nasty work with that spin-to-win business.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 09:54 PM
At max gear the more people who attack you the easyer it is to kill them. Making sure they stay dead is the hard part.

XImohtephXX
03-20-2017, 10:31 PM
If only this was the norm. Ive begun to throw myself off cliffs if Im the last man standing just to avoid the rage from fighting off a team of people only to have their assassin break off to revive anyone I drop. If there was some form of penalty or even downside to the revive I think it would be bearable. But as it stands all the skill in the world wont save you from a 1v4 even with maxed out revenge stats assuming the enemy team has basic understanding how to not get in each others way.

teksuo1
03-20-2017, 11:00 PM
be kind to your 3 dead allies and make it a fast death. waiting for the same outcome kind of sucks.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 11:10 PM
Agreed. I think that this is a key compenent that is often missed when people talk about revenge gear. You can kill them but you likely can't execute them.

At max gear the more people who attack you the easyer it is to kill them. Making sure they stay dead is the hard part.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 11:11 PM
Funny thing is when I'm the dead guy I always say to myself ... well I'll go get some more coffee-beer-water-drink-eat. When I'm the guy I say to myself ... I'm going to clutch this **** out. You watch! Well damn that didn't go well. LOL

be kind to your 3 dead allies and make it a fast death. waiting for the same outcome kind of sucks.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 11:19 PM
Funny thing is when I'm the dead guy I always say to myself ... well I'll go get some more coffee-beer-water-drink-eat. When I'm the guy I say to myself ... I'm going to clutch this **** out. You watch! Well damn that didn't go well. LOL

Ikr I was playing with a friend of mine and every1 was dead and I told him "dw I got this" then 10 seconds later you get thrown off a cliff......

AKDagriZ
03-20-2017, 11:23 PM

there is exception , if the last one standing is running away and delaying the fight.You don't need to send him a registered letter to inform him that he is gonna be trashed out by 3-4 angry warrior.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 11:46 PM
Yeah. That happens to me so often. My buddy and I were in a game the other day and I had that exact same thing happen, and he says to me "When you said you got this I thought you meant you were going to win."

I just laughed because I knew there was no recovering from it.

Ikr I was playing with a friend of mine and every1 was dead and I told him "dw I got this" then 10 seconds later you get thrown off a cliff......

RoosterIlluzion
03-20-2017, 11:48 PM
Revives should only give you half health, not full.

AKDagriZ
03-21-2017, 12:00 AM
Revives should only give you half health, not full.

off topic but not a bad idea.