PDA

View Full Version : Vikings please read

stickyfingergan
03-20-2017, 06:43 AM
Ok please deploy your war assets it seems we aren't taking much over any more (I'm on PS4) and it really doesn't matter until the last day, well the last two days cuzz we don't need to be struggling for land when the time is right. so when the round is almost over please deploy your war assets after every match. The samurais got us on round 2 we will let them have that one win lol I want to win this faction war and see what kind of cool things we will get. FOR HONOR!!!

massive02
03-20-2017, 06:46 AM
It's just crates again

stickyfingergan
03-20-2017, 06:54 AM
It's just crates again

Hahahahaha I know right like how dumb is that really lol just give me money instead lol but I'm hoping it's better than that if we win the faction war like new head pieces atleast

Obdach01
03-20-2017, 08:51 AM
Ok please deploy your war assets it seems we aren't taking much over any more (I'm on PS4) and it really doesn't matter until the last day, well the last two days cuzz we don't need to be struggling for land when the time is right. so when the round is almost over please deploy your war assets after every match. The samurais got us on round 2 we will let them have that one win lol I want to win this faction war and see what kind of cool things we will get. FOR HONOR!!!

We fight no matter how outnumbered we are. We do not ask for help. Valhalla is the ultimate goal. Death is just the beginning. FOR ODIN!!!