PDA

View Full Version : For Error

Superwesp90
03-20-2017, 04:29 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

First of all i wanted to mention For Honor is a unique and challenging concept. I refrain from calling it a game, cause it simply isn't finished.
I paid a 100 euros for the gold edition on ps4. To be honest, it kind of felt like you stole my hard earned money and gave me an extra stress-factor in life.
I think it's hideous you would launch a game for this price and give the consumer so little. An 8 hour campaign and one of the most unstable multiplayers I've ever experienced is al i got. If i just think about all the disconnected games, all that time I've wasted. For what? Three champion-status days. Wow! Djee, thanks ubisoft. Maybe it's time you stopped filling your pockets and gave these robbed people what they deserved : dedicated servers and more content! (your amount of maps and game-modes is a joke)

PS : The amount of steel you ask for some simple cosmetics is outrageous. It's obvious for everyone it's just another one of your ruses to steal money out of our pockets.

PSS : Your customer service in Europe is a joke... I really don't understand what you're doing with the money you make...

Dark.Knights
03-20-2017, 11:51 AM
You should name it For Horrible. lol