PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubi Team (understand player experience)

Mia.Nora
03-20-2017, 03:50 AM
Dear Ubisoft Team,

Imagine after your long day at office, dealing with all those technical issues you are deliberately trying to fix, all the support you are trying to provide to the whining crowd on forums, you say;

"Hey guys, lets go have a nice dinner out and relieve the stress of the day" and you, John and Mark head out to the Steak House that has been advertising their new Roast Lamb with a nice side of Mashed Potatoes and Wine.

Upon entering the restaurant you are amazed with the quality of the place, tables, chairs the overall ambiance is perfect. Waiter comes and takes your order, all 3 of you ask for the same dish of roast lamb as advertised. You all *pay* for your meal ahead, $60, while it may seem expensive totally worth the experience obviously.

After waiting 20 minutes you start to get a bit anxious, you are hungry and impatience starts to weigh you down. You ask the waiter for your order and he says; "there have been a mistake with the orders and your order didn't make it to chef, and you need to reorder" (Error 0002001512 DishMaking Failed)...

And he adds "We are terribly sorry the inconvenience, can you please make sure you articulate your order slowly, point out to it on the menu with your finger and make sure the waiter rephrases your order, and then confirm it".

Your reaction is a well deserved "what the f***? I have never had an issue like that in any other restaurant, I just want to eat my god damn roast lamb I have *already paid for* !!". But waiter seems really sincere and upset, so you let it go. You order again.. articulating slowly, pointing to it on the menu with your finger, and confirming after waiter rephrases.

20 minutes later two meals are brought to your table and placed before you and John, but Mark doesn't get his. He is clearly pissed; so you intercept before he rages and as "we order 3 meals as a group, where is the 3rd one for Mark?"

Waiter looks at his orders and says "Oh I am sorry it seems his DishMaking Failed 0002001512". Mark is pissed "AGAIN??! You know what screw this I will go eat hotdog at that street stall, Can I please have my $60 back?!"

Where waiter replies "I am sorry but we do not give refunds on meals that are already ordered". Mark is still pissed and he walks out swearing yelling that he will sue them (which he wont of course)..

Well so much for your relaxing expensive meal plans.. But at least you and John are still trying to make it work. So waiter starts to place the plates on your table an....*smash* *bam* All the plates fall because the table's leg comes apart and collapses. Error 0006.. table not found

You are more purplexed than annoyed at this point to see that under that great cover and presentation, the table is a fold-able cheap plastic picnic table. John can't hold it back "DAFAQ is that?! You didnt buy proper solid tables for a restaurant???"

Waiter gathers his thoughts and says "Well we weighted our options and decided that these tables were more suitable for our customer experience. I assure you same problems would have occurred even if we had regular tables other restaurants use. Also those regular tables would not fit your roast lamb experience, since they are too heavy.. trust me...." and he add "It wasn't an issue caused by the table, but rather by the way your friend here placed his elbow on it"...

John, being hungry, already annoyed that Mark left, and having waited that long, and now being blamed for their f*** up cant take it anymore and say "You know what screw this, keep the money, f*** you, this was the last time I came here. I will make sure everyone I know hears about this so I guarantee you will lose customers over that" and leaves....

You are left alone.. your friends gone.. you already paid $60 and all you want is eating a god damn roast lamb and be done with it. They take you to a new table, which upon your inspection beneath cover is as unstable as last one. You reorder, and to your surprise this time your dish comes and tables hold together!!

But at the middle of meal you spit out the disturbing piece you attempted to chew and see that it is bloody and raw, not roasted as you would expect (Error 0004..). Waiter comes takes a look at your complain, asks your blood type or whether you have had any infectious diseases in last 3 months. Then admits "We might have some technical issues going on with our Oven, but here are some steps you can do to ease the problem: first put more pepper and salt on the raw parts seco....."

YOU CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! That's it, you can not even calmly express how unacceptable all this has been. It feels like a joke at this point. Then the guy at the next table yells back at you "I am having a great meal here, what the f*** is wrong with you , you little entitled *****!"

You are out of words.. You wanted it to be good, you paid for it and that was supposed to be relaxing highlight of your evening with friends..

​THIS IS HOW WE FELT WITH FOR HONOR....

Drekle
03-20-2017, 04:02 AM
Yeah game companies that take your money and run are going to die. I'm sure Wildlands is a great game, that I would have bought and potentially praised if Ubisoft would have given me a refund on this over hyped POS.

Now I am in "Vote with your wallet" mode with all things Ubisoft because that is literally the only thing tiny consumers have in their way of defense against large cooperations that go for cash grabs. This game is currently at 10% of its player-base since 1 month ago. It's a reoccurring problem with Ubisoft games, take the division or watchdogs 2, and its a problem that seems ignored by Ubisoft every time.

Tillo.
03-20-2017, 05:14 AM
Mynban you have nailed it.
As it happened before I am sure some of bugisoft's fan noobs or alternate mod accounts will attack you but this is the truth. We have paid for a broken game. Refund denied. They blamed the players and their internet configurations and stuff. Next time I'll wait about a year before purchasing another bugisoft product again.

Bob__Gnarly
03-20-2017, 05:40 AM
Mynban you have nailed it.
As it happened before I am sure some of bugisoft's fan noobs or alternate mod accounts will attack you but this is the truth. We have paid for a broken game. Refund denied. They blamed the players and their internet configurations and stuff. Next time I'll wait about a year before purchasing another bugisoft product again.

A year?!

It had been 4 years since I last bought Ubisoft. Burnt again, it'll be 5 more before I even entertain the idea of giving them more money.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 05:44 AM
You bought the game.

You deal with the consequences. There is a reason why people put out reviews, first impressions, gameplay videos, Closed Betas, Open Betas and all the other countless forms of info about a game before it is released.

Its up to you as a consumer to make an informed decision. You can either wait and see or jump in knowing very little.

You chose the second option.

Now live with it. Because I guarantee that you won't be seeing a refund lol

Also I REALLY wish you kids would stop using absolute terms like "We" as if you somehow speak for the entire playerbase. Because you don't. I myself have been enjoying the game just fine and I look forward to new heroes to be announced in the future.

Tillo.
03-20-2017, 05:53 AM
I say "we" because it is the truth.
Or you don't experience long matchmaking queues?
Or you don't experience matchmaking errors sending you back to main menu?
Or you don't experience pausing during online gameplay?
Or you don't experience crashes after host quitting?

Surely 1v1 and 2v2 are a little more stable. What about 4v4 modes?
The entire playerbase is almosts gone by now thanks to bugisoft going cheap and stealing our money. How good is a game that can not accomplish smooth gameplay???

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 05:59 AM

The entire playerbase is almosts gone by now thanks to bugisoft going cheap and stealing our money. How good is a game that can not accomplish smooth gameplay???

1) Long matchmaking? No. I usually get into a Dominion match in about 30-45 seconds

2) Matchmaking errors? No? I honest to god didn't even know that was a thing.

3) Pausing during online gameplay? Its P2P so of course that is gonna happen. That isn't the game. That is the P2P system as a whole.

4) Crashing lobbies? Yeah but I am kind of lucky in that I usually pull host. But once again that is the P2P system as a whole.

I get that the P2P system is not the best option, but I am not gonna blame Ubisoft for the errors for a system that is outside of their control. I spent all weekend playing Mass Effect Andromeda multiplayer that is ALSO P2P and has the same issues.

Is that Biowares fault? No. That is the system of P2P. Its the same issues no matter the Dev. Its a ****ty system, but that doesn't make the game ****ty.

Yet despite the few issues I do have I still enjoy the game for what it is. If you don't then there are PLENTY of other games out there.

Bob__Gnarly
03-20-2017, 06:02 AM
You bought the game.

You deal with the consequences. There is a reason why people put out reviews, first impressions, gameplay videos, Closed Betas, Open Betas and all the other countless forms of info about a game before it is released.

Its up to you as a consumer to make an informed decision. You can either wait and see or jump in knowing very little.

Also I REALLY wish you kids would stop using absolute terms like "We" as if you somehow speak for the entire playerbase. Because you don't. I myself have been enjoying the game just fine and I look forward to new heroes to be announced in the future.

Well I played the beta and it didn't have anywhere near the issues this current build has. So yeah, I tried before i bought and then Ubi patched the released game into the state it's in now. Obviously if the beta was the nightmare we see today, it wouldn't of sold so well.

But hey, glad you don't suffer any of the plethora of issues flooding the forums, must be nice. Lets let Ubisoft off the hook for releasing more games before they're clearly ready.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 06:05 AM
Well I played the beta and it didn't have anywhere near the issues this current build has. So yeah, I tried before i bought and then Ubi patched the released game into the state it's in now. Obviously if the beta was the nightmare we see today, it wouldn't of sold so well.

But hey, glad you don't suffer any of the plethora of issues flooding the forums, must be nice. Lets let Ubisoft off the hook for releasing more games before they're clearly ready.

Every guy on my friends list who has the game doesn't have these problems. There are dozens of prominent Streamers on Twitch who stream the game daily who don't have these issues.

I am not saying they don't exist, but it doesn't seem like they are universal. I am sorry that you have issues I really am. I enjoy the game and I want others to as well.

Mia.Nora
03-20-2017, 06:13 AM
You bought the game. You deal with the consequences. There is a reason why people put out reviews, first impressions, gameplay videos, Closed Betas, Open Betas and all the other countless forms of info about a game before it is released. Its up to you as a consumer to make an informed decision. You can either wait and see or jump in knowing very little. You chose the second option.Now live with it. Because I guarantee that you won't be seeing a refund lolAlso I REALLY wish you kids would stop using absolute terms like "We" as if you somehow speak for the entire playerbase. Because you don't. I myself have been enjoying the game just fine and I look forward to new heroes to be announced in the future.

But I already cover your angle in the story, you are the fella at the next table yelling at the poor guy who suffers horrible experience for the money he paid.

Also, NO, it is NOT my responsibility to foresee a product that fails to work AFTER participating the beta which was way better than the mess we have right now. There are customer rights and business bureues that deal with shady scams like this one. Sadly game industry is too young to have formulated regulations that put a clamp on the door of companies like this one.

I am well aware I wont see a refund, like many others who are denied one; but I can and WILL make sure I spread the word about the lack of service happened here so that this game and future Ubi games lose whatever potential customers my small words may reach.

I, and other like me, WE *PAID* the money they asked for the product they promised.

One month into game, they FAILED to deliver said product to ME, and others like me who has problems, to US.

I have every right to demand the service and product I paid for, especially since they refuse the option of refund.

Until then the only thing I can do is denying this company any cent I would have otherwise supported through their game and ingame purchases, and being vocal about the disservice so others who may consider buying their products would think twice.

Tillo.
03-20-2017, 06:15 AM
I have played p2p games before and they have never paused.
Lucky you for not having connectivity issues. That's the main reason why the playerbase decreases every day.
Yes it makes the game ***** because we payed for a product that doesn't work.
I played both closed and open beta. Been in these forums as well, there were connectivity problems but we and the mods said hey, it's beta. It won't happen in the final release. LOL

Just like the dinner example what would you say if you have payed for a brand new car and it would break every 2 blocks? Would you be happy? I'm sure you won't.
I love the game. Would love it even more if I were able to play it uninterrupted.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 06:15 AM
game industry is too young

Are you being funny or are you actually this ignorant?

Bob__Gnarly
03-20-2017, 06:18 AM
Every guy on my friends list who has the game doesn't have these problems. There are dozens of prominent Streamers on Twitch who stream the game daily who don't have these issues.

I am not saying they don't exist, but it doesn't seem like they are universal. I am sorry that you have issues I really am. I enjoy the game and I want others to as well.

I'm honestly surprised that you and your friends are having such a sweet ride, because my friends and I are not. Every single one of them suffers from connectivity and other issues like big drops in FPS after the patches. I've watched some Twitch streams too and seen many of them suffer the same problems and even complain about it on their streams. I mean, they've removed 2 maps from 4v4 rotation because of instability, even you are affected by that.

The game is fun when it works, otherwise there wouldn't be this much frustration splashed all over the forum, but unfortunately for many it doesn't work as well as it should.

XGreenSageX
03-20-2017, 08:32 AM

1. Never had long matchmaking queues. If they got long, I took what I've learned from other games and canceled and restarted. Literally 99x/100 it has fixed it. Literal 1 time it didn't when servers were ****ing up.

2. Errors sending me back during matchmaking were already pretty rare, gone since latest hotfix, and when it did happen, i just requeued ... no issue.

3. Pausing during the game is intentional and its great. Its part of keeping the game lag free and its the price you pay if you don't want to have either (a) ****ty Ubi servers or (b) ****ty full p2p. With their hybrid system (take it for what it's worth) the game does not depend on one connection and instead integrates everyone's connection. My experience with pausing is that it is mostly brief, and corrects any random **** from people with red bars.

4. I did experience crashes with host quitting, this was the most annoying bug I got, but it was still not super common and is now very, very rare for me if not outright "fixed" (but I don't want to jinx it).

In my experience, there seems to be a lot in the community who really didn't seem to get as impacted by these "horrendous" errors as other parts of the playerbase. Based on my own experience and the fact that, as the salty players leave the community, I am seeing more and more comments like "well tbh these issues were never that bad for me" I am wondering if the whole thing was either overblown or related to something specific that only affected a portion of the players.

kwackthere
03-20-2017, 09:02 AM
You bought the game.

I made an informed decision to buy the game. since it was $60 from the start i was very hesitant to buy it. So I read reviews, did my research and played in open beta. I really enjoyed the game and loved to play more. I had no problems what so ever up until feb 28th after the update. my game starts to freeze after a round of duel, brawl, and elimination. i reinstall game, checked for updates on all my drivers and windows and such. I sent a case to ubisoft with my msinfo and dxdiag info on that same night when the problems occurred. its been almost a month but they gave me no help what so ever, the only replyed they gave to me to was to reinstall game, update divers, windows, erase my temp data and such. but that was two weeks ago. I don't think you would know how i feel unless it happens to you or someone close to you. The game is GOOD no denying that but they took away my freedom to play the game after the update and not giving me any help what so ever. I also know that i am not the only one with this problem. i did some digging up in forums and such. Now telling others to live with it, sure i will but i just wanted to inform you to know both sides.

TheHolyPug
03-20-2017, 09:26 AM
Comparisons like this are pretty spot on. All people want is to get what they paid for and in most industries you would be able to get a refund or the company would try and make it up to the customer some how.

I haven't had many issues like some people have had. I get disconnects from time to time but my issues is with missing rewards and xp. At the end of a match they simply do not exist sometimes haha. But its ok really, i know they will fix silly things like that in the future xD ( i hope so anyway )

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 10:26 AM
Until then the only thing I can do is denying this company any cent I would have otherwise supported through their game and ingame purchases, and being vocal about the disservice so others who may consider buying their products would think twice.[/B]

I know this is gonna sound condescending and I am sorry but you do realize there are people like you that say this about almost every game that is released right?

Last time I checked it doesn't do much good lol

PeeAy7
03-20-2017, 10:43 AM
@Coyote

You begin by stressing out someone cannot use the word "we" if he doesn't speak for the whole playerbase. Then you contradict your point by saying how many connectivity issues you DIDN'T have, compared to what some other gamers have stated. Maybe you should accept that many others (I could say "we" if it doesn't bother you) have been having *consistent* issues with connectivity and lag. This is not a skill-related subject, nor a hardware issue. It is a fact that you can try and look over when viewing things from your perspective, but cannot take it out of the minds of the people who are actually dealing with it on a daily basis. People are not distorting the truth so they can prove you wrong. There is actually a ****ton of connectivity issues for users other than the 10-15 people you can vouch for.
This is the point where you can try and paste that other wonderful solution I keep reading about: "Git gud internetz" (yes, it's one of the favourite ones I see flying around in reddit and whatnot). Once again, I will point out that I haven't witnessed so much failure in matchmaking since the days I was playing Homeworld over a 56k modem back in 99. It's not my crappy internet and I hope people would simply stop waving that ******** around. This game's multiplayer architecture is simply not tried enough to support its features. Notice how I didn't say "bad", "faulty", "garbage" or anything alike. Just not tried and tested.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 10:58 AM
@Coyote

You begin by stressing out someone cannot use the word "we" if he doesn't speak for the whole playerbase. Then you contradict your point by saying how many connectivity issues you DIDN'T have, compared to what some other gamers have stated. Maybe you should accept that many others (I could say "we" if it doesn't bother you) have been having *consistent* issues with connectivity and lag. This is not a skill-related subject, nor a hardware issue. It is a fact that you can try and look over when viewing things from your perspective, but cannot take it out of the minds of the people who are actually dealing with it on a daily basis. People are not distorting the truth so they can prove you wrong. There is actually a ****ton of connectivity issues for users other than the 10-15 people you can vouch for.
This is the point where you can try and paste that other wonderful solution I keep reading about: "Git gud internetz" (yes, it's one of the favourite ones I see flying around in reddit and whatnot). Once again, I will point out that I haven't witnessed so much failure in matchmaking since the days I was playing Homeworld over a 56k modem back in 99. It's not my crappy internet and I hope people would simply stop waving that ******** around. This game's multiplayer architecture is simply not tried enough to support its features. Notice how I didn't say "bad", "faulty", "garbage" or anything alike. Just not tried and tested.

I take solace in the fact this thread will go nowhere and that the majority of the playerbase is fine.

I am genuinely sorry that a small portion is having issues though.

Mia.Nora
03-20-2017, 11:06 AM
I know this is gonna sound condescending and I am sorry but you do realize there are people like you that say this about almost every game that is released right?

Last time I checked it doesn't do much good lol

Maybe your are right, maybe wrong. You have no way of knowing whether similar actions in the past impacted a game companies networth and income or not.

You say last time you checked. What did you check? What did it show you?

I for one did check remaining activity for For Honor, and judging by the %of players left on 1/2 of PC platform; if it translates in a similar way into other platforms; Ubisoft lost %80 potential season pass and extra steel pack buyers. Not to mention one of the biggest factors in games getting more popular and selling more game copies and ingame purchases are through word of mouth, as it is the case in R6 siege. Ubisoft is losing all that too.

I also did check just now out of curiosity to see how Ubisoft's trade shares gained value after launching a new successful title. I saw that it lost value instead. People are getting rid of more Ubisoft shares, then they are buying.

But most interesting part is why are you so insistent on WE (yes we those who paid our hard earned cash and not delivered a working product) should just suck it up? It works for you? Great, you can enjoy the game lucky for you. Why does it bother you that I complain about the disservice of not having access to it even when I paid the same OR MORE money than you for same service?

Oh right, I remember you are guy at the next table in the story..

stickyfingergan
03-20-2017, 11:16 AM
That coyote guy is obviously one of the luckiest guys that play for honor or is apart of Ubisoft HAHAHAHAHAHA he has prob only played it twice lol but you have nailed it dude nice job I hope they see that and is ashamed. Hell im ashamed of my self cuzz I'm going to sit back at those ****ttttttyyy assssss tables (the servers) and order that lamb (steel packs) and just bare through it until a year down the line when I finally come to the conclusion that the servers will never be fixed or there are no more players to match me against. I really do hope they fix the servers soooooooon though cuzz you can't deny that this is one of the best games in years.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 11:23 AM
Maybe your are right, maybe wrong. You have no way of knowing whether similar actions in the past impacted a game companies networth and income or not.

I am sure there is some MARGINAL AS HELL impact but overall no.

- Bioware botched ME3 ending. Thousands rose up and yet Andromeda is poised to make hundreds of millions

- Gearbox Botched Aliens Colonial marines. Borderlands 3 will still make a fortune.

- Rockstar absolutly could get GTA Online to even WORK for weeks and yet that game has made them untold riches.

- Destiny was the single greatest scam of the last decade in gaming and Bungie made so much money they practically drowned in it.

People will complain.

People will boycott.

People will spread the word of rebellion.

People will talk a few friends out of the game.

People will even get a refund here and there.

As long as the product is loved by the majority then the Minority who doesn't can shove off.

As long as the many outnumber the few Game companies will not give a watery fart about threads like this. Because while you may cost them hundreds or even thousands? There are morons lining up to make them MILLIONS.

Not saying its right. I'm saying its reality. I suggest you start realizing that before you waste more time. I get the idea of "Rising up to smite the overlords" is Tempting but anyone with half a brain knows its not gonna happen.

If BS like CoD can be successful every single year then it shows that the majority of gamers are not only stupid, but that they don't care what they throw money at. Not only that but you WILL NOT be able to convince enough people to matter because not only are people to stubborn to change their mind they are also too stupid to care.

Welcome to the sad reality of modern gaming.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 11:32 AM
That coyote guy is obviously one of the luckiest guys that play for honor or is apart of Ubisoft HAHAHAHAHAHA he has prob only played it twice

I have 4 days 23 hours and 7 mins played so far.

Would you like a screenshot before you try to make more crap up?

EDIT: I saved you the trouble.

http://imgur.com/a/rZP3J

Nice try though kid. Next attempt?

PeeAy7
03-20-2017, 11:36 AM
I take solace in the fact this thread will go nowhere and that the majority of the playerbase is fine.

I am genuinely sorry that a small portion is having issues though.

Something, something, majority, something. (http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/for-honor/user-reviews)

EothK
03-20-2017, 11:37 AM

Just wanted to chip in, now not saying nothing is wrong with the game (I have done so in other threads) but I dont have many of those problems either. Except for game crashing after host leaves maybe once a week. I think a large portion of the player base does, but also a large part does not.

Overall though my experience is very stable, matches take about 30 sec to find, overall matchmaking is quite okay and I finish about 90% of my matches just fine.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 11:41 AM
Something, something, majority, something. (http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/for-honor/user-reviews)

I am not sure what you are trying to say here?

Or are you actually trying to use Metacritic as a source lol

A source which btw shows that indeed the majority of people like the game as it is? XD

PeeAy7
03-20-2017, 12:17 PM
I am not sure what you are trying to say here?

Or are you actually trying to use Metacritic as a source lol

A source which btw shows that indeed the majority of people like the game as it is? XD

Ok, I understand now. You are either too keen on discrediting anything other than your opinion as information (on a very real and thoroughly discussed issue), or simply insulated enough by your extremely good network performance to see that "the majority" you speak of is a small remnant of the people who were actually playing during the last stages of beta and shortly after release. 140k vs 50k tells me a couple of things you might be missing. It's fine, like you said, this discussion is going nowhere. "Doesn't affect me/Don't care" is honestly a valid way to go and I respect it. Doesn't change a single thing I said previously.

stickyfingergan
03-20-2017, 12:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE 12 days 10 hours and 19 min on this game rep 8 Valkyrie rep 3 orochi rep 3 berserker and rep 1 warden if you want to show me how to screen shot on this I will more than likely do it just to prove a point so I think I know a little about this game crashing ha ha ha ha

stickyfingergan
03-20-2017, 12:50 PM
How do you post screen shots????? I'm on a iPhone 6 Plus.

RatedChaotic
03-20-2017, 01:39 PM

4days in and no rep3 toon? WoW Im at 3 1/2 days and have almost 3 and I dont play everyday. Do you just sit in the menus? Its probably why you dont experience connectivity issues.

DrinkinMyStella
03-20-2017, 01:48 PM
The overall player base dropped by more than 50% in the first month!! That shows that the majority don't like the game and that the minority are the one who enjoy it. I'm one of the minority that likes this game even though it is riddled with bugs.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 02:39 PM
I've kept track of every single game for 2 weeks now. I can play Destiny, Rainbow Six Siege, Forza Horizon 3, NBA 2k17, The Division, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Ark Survival Evolved, Titanfall 2, Star Wars Battlefront and Smite without a single issue. XBox is in a DMZ.

Games Attempted

Games Completed

Games Disconnected

Matchmaking Error

Percentage Completed
29%

So far this morning I've been trying to complete a skirmish order completing 5 games. I'm 1 hour in and have 2 games done.

I'm honestly surprised that you and your friends are having such a sweet ride, because my friends and I are not. Every single one of them suffers from connectivity and other issues like big drops in FPS after the patches. I've watched some Twitch streams too and seen many of them suffer the same problems and even complain about it on their streams. I mean, they've removed 2 maps from 4v4 rotation because of instability, even you are affected by that.

The game is fun when it works, otherwise there wouldn't be this much frustration splashed all over the forum, but unfortunately for many it doesn't work as well as it should.

I like the game very much. I don't like that I paid to play the game and have had far more headaches than it's value I paid for.

The overall player base dropped by more than 50% in the first month!! That shows that the majority don't like the game and that the minority are the one who enjoy it. I'm one of the minority that likes this game even though it is riddled with bugs.

EothK
03-20-2017, 04:20 PM
4days in and no rep3 toon? WoW Im at 3 1/2 days and have almost 3 and I dont play everyday. Do you just sit in the menus? Its probably why you dont experience connectivity issues.

Again speaking for myself I don't have any rep 3 characters either after 3days playtime, I do have a Rep2 Lawbringer and Rep2 Bezerker plus played almost all characters to lvl 10 or so. I tend to change a lot, instead of focusing on one or two character.

NeoLocutus
03-20-2017, 05:23 PM
You bought the game.

Well I experience matchmaking errors all the time, pretty straightforward to replicate too. Play a match, get out from the lobby, try matchmaking again and here you go: 0000000008 and game restart needed. I don't even want to mention critical errors that force me to repeat a single player mission! Even when said error happens in the final cutscene of the mission.

I don't want to argue with you, really I don't... but this reasonably makes me and the OP "we". And the forum is quite full of complaints.

The only reason I argue so much and keep going back to For Honor is because I like the game too much, it is fun and very rewarding.

corazondedelfin
03-20-2017, 05:49 PM
This is the truth from our hearts!
Best thread ever.
Respect.

xXl Plan B lXx
03-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Here is a videos I threw together. They happen at all points throughout the game. Some right as I enter, others just randomly pop up during the game, and even like this morning, during the other team breaking and we're about to end the game and ... poof. Disconnected.

For Honor Disconnections (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWemSG1skE)

buhahh125
03-20-2017, 08:26 PM

50% Of PC Steam Player Base. Now whatever it dropped on the consoles I do not have anything to back that up.

Mia.Nora
03-20-2017, 10:59 PM
50% Of PC Steam Player Base. Now whatever it dropped on the consoles I do not have anything to back that up.

FAKE NEWS! %50 player drop is not real!

All time highest Peak on Steam: 72k~
Current Peak: 10k~

Sadly we are looking at more than %80 loss on Steam...

After talking to other people in gamers' meetup (yea we have those here I know right!) everyone has the same complaints, but 0002001512 Matchmaking Failed is especially bad on PC apparently.