PDA

View Full Version : Brawl Choosing character bug!

Mentiousness
03-20-2017, 01:10 AM
Hi Ubisoft, everytime i choose some class like Valkyrie or warden (if i remember correctly) the game keep auto choose Shugoki once i click ready in Brawl matches. I realize that happen once i start choosing shugoki on my matches for the first time... please fix this bug..i already tried restarting client or even my pc but it still doesnt work.

Note: Dominion, Skirmish, Duel and Elimination is fine

UbiJurassic
03-20-2017, 01:55 AM
Thanks for bringing the bug to our attention, Mentiousness. We'll pass your message along to the team.

Mentiousness
03-20-2017, 02:24 AM
Thanks!

d1d0n1
03-21-2017, 05:06 PM
I have encountered this bug several times. Right now I'm trying to play some brawls but whatever I choose, it autopicks Shugoki.
Same thing was happening yesterday except it was autochoosing the berserker once I picked him once.

Aarpian
03-21-2017, 05:39 PM
Thanks for bringing the bug to our attention, Mentiousness. We'll pass your message along to the team.

More specifically, the bug for me has been this:

After selecting a different character than I played in the last game, after I pick it will change my character to the last one I played, with the same gear slot (1, 2 or 3) that I picked.

This happens exclusively to me when using the mouse. If I select using the keyboard only, everything works fine.