PDA

View Full Version : Why are the servers so garbage-y? This is unacceptable.

Tamarand
03-20-2017, 01:00 AM
Just tried to play for an hour or so...I got TWO full matches in.

The rest of the time was spent waiting for matches to start, that ultimately error'd out, Getting into matches only to have them error out half way through, and ctrl+alt+del 'ing the game because it locks up and freezes.

This is unacceptable garbage. Luckily the retailer I got it from will still accept a return from me. I will be taking advantage of it first thing in the morning.

WellCapybara81
03-20-2017, 02:36 AM
At least you can even get into a game. For the past few days it keeps giving me "error connection occured". Everytime i enter a match, it says that. FFS ubisoft..

Superwesp90
03-20-2017, 04:10 AM
Give us our money back for your overpriced, unfinished lie, ubisoft. Or just give us the thousands of steel and exp for stealing our time. Boo!

the_bull300
03-20-2017, 05:16 AM
Just tried to play for an hour or so...I got TWO full matches in.

The rest of the time was spent waiting for matches to start, that ultimately error'd out, Getting into matches only to have them error out half way through, and ctrl+alt+del 'ing the game because it locks up and freezes.

This is unacceptable garbage. Luckily the retailer I got it from will still accept a return from me. I will be taking advantage of it first thing in the morning.

according to UBI its not them it's us... our internet is so bad that it can't keep the p2p connections up as the system is only as good as the slowest person, so in Australia with a capped uprate of 1Mbps for most of us, the game is horrible. and the bug where multiple people leave at the same time the game will never finish sync checks and you have to alt+F4 the game