PDA

View Full Version : @Ubisoft Skip button, RIGHT NOW UBISOFT

AzureSky.
03-19-2017, 11:27 PM
Its already a month, can we already get a SKIP BUTTON for the faction war blah blah blah things after hitting the multiplayer button? I dont really care about that and just want to play the game :D, i dont need to see a 10 second animation of something i dont really care, you see the ads on youtube? I dont.

Also the same thing to the after game screen, its ok that i recieve spoils of war, but i dont really want to mash my space button just to get to tap READY again. :) make it 2 separate tabs, one for spoils of war and that things and the other for the important thing, the game.

last request, can we get a "ready and search" button in 2vs2 ? we dont really enter 2vs2 PVP to play vs bots and in high elo we waste a lot of time to find people, if we get a 3 man team and just need one guy, just keep searching and make him enter the game.... no need to disband the group and search all over again just because one random dude decided not to play again.

escacleo
03-19-2017, 11:36 PM
I agree...And can we finally skip all the junk when the game is started up. Seizure warning every time I understand the first time due to legal reasons but every single time? Ubisoft logo. Like we don't know already. Need to press A to get into the game and connect to servers...c'mon. Lets just load right into the connecting to servers and skip all the cut scene. At least an option to skip that stuff so it's user requested. The reward window at the end of the game and being forced to wait for it to continue on xbox is annoying. I get there are rewards and you get xp. Don't quite care I can look at that all later, it isn't like we lose it if we don't see it. Would be nice to skip a lot in this game.

Key remaping too for xbox while we're at it.

AzureSky.
03-19-2017, 11:55 PM
theres so much easy fixes ubisoft could make, why they didnt ask the open beta players for them i wonder? -.-

AzureSky.
03-20-2017, 01:30 AM
This needs to be readed by ubi.

UbiJurassic
03-20-2017, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, Crims0n_Sky! That's something we can certainly look into possibly implementing.