PDA

View Full Version : An interview every player should read

AKDagriZ
03-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Even more those who want to change everything in this game

It has been posted before but it is a good reminder

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions

In the eyes of the devs revenge work fine just as intended .And brawl is a brawl.They also consider rage quit but they want to fix the flow before putting a penalty on leavers.

ArlianDeBias
03-19-2017, 11:30 PM
The article you quoted directly contradicts what you're claiming though.

An extract from the article:

"Also, as more people are getting gear and optimising it, we have some stacking of values that were not intended, especially on the Revenge, that now are becoming too powerful. We always wanted the stats to not replace the skill. With Revenge, we're getting to the point where, actually, when I'm an Orochi and I'm blocking two attacks and I'm getting my Revenge full, maybe the stat is a little bit OP. So yes, definitely there is rebalancing we need to do on some stats. We're currently looking at that."

AKDagriZ
03-19-2017, 11:45 PM
your'e right but i don't think they see a change like only one revenge per spawn or anything near that.They will probably tweak it a little bit to adjust

escacleo
03-19-2017, 11:52 PM
A long global cooldown and reset on death would fix the problem. You only get one, if you don't use it you loose it and it triggers the GCD. Once per life really wouldn't do it as those on killing streaks would only get the one and would gimp you for your next fight, but it would balance a good player against a gimped team gear stat wise to only allow one revenge per life.

It's only OP when you have revenge longer than you don't.

UbiJurassic
03-20-2017, 12:50 AM
We've certainly heard a lot of the community's concerns, such as revenge. We are looking looking into ways to rebalance revenge gear stats, but no ETA just yet on when it will be released.

Egotistic_Ez
03-20-2017, 02:01 AM
We've certainly heard a lot of the community's concerns, such as revenge. We are looking looking into ways to rebalance revenge gear stats, but no ETA just yet on when it will be released.

Might I suggest soon? Given that certain 108 gs classes are essentially unbeatable when played well your 4v4 modes are worthless, and I can only duel so many times a day before I get bored.

LordEythir
03-20-2017, 04:27 AM
Well they know that's a start, at this point if it isnt eventually changed at least they cant use ignorance as an excuse.