PDA

View Full Version : Stop complaining about people saying Vortex

Steelsoldier555
03-19-2017, 10:49 PM
God you people get so irritated over the stupidest things. Who cares if people call it Vortex?! The Warden's spinning zone attack looks like a Vortex of death! Who cares?! God I've only been on the forums 5 mins today and there are SO many people getting triggered over this! It's ridiculous! I call it Vortex, got a problem with it them meet me on PS4 and 1v1 me, gamer tag is Steelsoldier555

Vordred
03-19-2017, 11:50 PM
well you would be right about the wardens zone attack, but when people talk about the wardens Vortex they are not talking about the zone attack, they are talking about the Shoulder bash mix up

cragar212
03-19-2017, 11:58 PM
God you people get so irritated over the stupidest things. Who cares if people call it Vortex?! The Warden's spinning zone attack looks like a Vortex of death! Who cares?! God I've only been on the forums 5 mins today and there are SO many people getting triggered over this! It's ridiculous! I call it Vortex, got a problem with it them meet me on PS4 and 1v1 me, gamer tag is Steelsoldier555

Well I can call a dog a table and I'd be as wrong as you are. Google will help you feel less ignorant and angry.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary_of_fighting_games

You're welcome

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 01:11 AM
Well I can call a dog a table and I'd be as wrong as you are. Google will help you feel less ignorant and angry.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary_of_fighting_games

You're welcome

You got any better names?

*wardens inescapable death trap
*gambling with your life

MrForz
03-20-2017, 01:25 AM

People are debating whether the shoulder-bash mixup combo is called "vortex" and you're here talking about zone attacks. Congratulations for reaching new depths in ignorance.

MONSTR-
03-20-2017, 02:32 AM
It's a 50/50 the ShoulderBashing mixup. The quick zone is just that a Quick Zone.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-20-2017, 02:38 AM
It's a 50/50 the ShoulderBashing mixup. The quick zone so is just that a quick Zone.
Care to explain? Cuz as far as ik warden is only one who can