PDA

View Full Version : Dodge feels bugged

Tobias96716
03-19-2017, 10:48 PM
Well it seems as though dodge is bugged...even if I dodge I still seem to get hit about 50% to 60% of the time...anyone else feel as though dodge is bugged?

dikyfiitswell
03-19-2017, 11:14 PM
yes, i have noticed that... dodge fails even on overhead attacks

UbiJurassic
03-19-2017, 11:42 PM
There are multiple things that can influence if a dodge is successful, but we'll keep an eye out for any bugs related to dodge. Thanks for letting us know!

Veerdin-Wraith
03-19-2017, 11:47 PM
There are multiple things that can influence if a dodge is successful, but we'll keep an eye out for any bugs related to dodge. Thanks for letting us know!

Are you guys actually planning on telling us what they are? I mean, far be it from me to direct Ubisoft's devs here, but I get the feeling that telling your players how the game mechanics work, in a game that is focused entirely around said mechanics, is kind of important.

We're not digging up Dark-Souls lore, here. There's so much to this game's combat that the game itself just does not tell you. Like, you can't block unblockables, nor can you deflect them, but you can parry them. Nowhere does the game tell you this.

It's one thing to give us stuff to discover, it's another to literally withhold information from your players. How many other things are we yet to find out?