PDA

View Full Version : So I ran into a pretty big bug in For Honor Xbox One

WastelandHenry
03-19-2017, 10:01 PM
It doesn't damage anything but I imagine Ubisoft would rather not have this in the game. So on my xbox one I got the acheivement "An Average Accomplishment". For completing Story Mode at Normal Difficulty. Problem is I haven't. I beat the Knight story about 3 weeks ago on normal and 2 weeks ago I played the first level of the vikings story on normal. But I haven't done any of samurai or the rest of vikings. And its been a few weeks since I played any of the story at all. So if this did count just one chapter then its a few weeks late. and If it glitched out and counted the whole story mode despite not playing it, well then I got an achievement for not doing anything. Which I would expect to mean its possible for someone to play one mission on the hardest difficulty and in time they might get the achievement for that. Again it doesn't break anything but I've never run into a bug that gave me an achievement so i would think this is something Ubisoft would want removed. And just in case anyone was wondering in the story mode I can't go past the second level of the vikings story which means the game does recognize I haven't done any other levels yet. So I don't know if this is on the side of For Honor glitching out or Xbox Live glitching out but either way I would assume it shouldn't be in there. Also sorry If this isn't the right part of the forum to post I haven't posted here before but thought it was important to get out there.

NeoLocutus
03-19-2017, 11:44 PM
It doesn't damage anything but I imagine Ubisoft would rather not have this in the game. So on my xbox one I got the acheivement "An Average Accomplishment". For completing Story Mode at Normal Difficulty. Problem is I haven't. I beat the Knight story about 3 weeks ago on normal and 2 weeks ago I played the first level of the vikings story on normal. But I haven't done any of samurai or the rest of vikings. And its been a few weeks since I played any of the story at all. So if this did count just one chapter then its a few weeks late. and If it glitched out and counted the whole story mode despite not playing it, well then I got an achievement for not doing anything. Which I would expect to mean its possible for someone to play one mission on the hardest difficulty and in time they might get the achievement for that. Again it doesn't break anything but I've never run into a bug that gave me an achievement so i would think this is something Ubisoft would want removed. And just in case anyone was wondering in the story mode I can't go past the second level of the vikings story which means the game does recognize I haven't done any other levels yet. So I don't know if this is on the side of For Honor glitching out or Xbox Live glitching out but either way I would assume it shouldn't be in there. Also sorry If this isn't the right part of the forum to post I haven't posted here before but thought it was important to get out there.

This happened to me too, but with Realistic difficulty. I completed Knights and Vikings campaigns (not Samurai) and it unlocked the achievement for beating the game at Realistic difficulty.

Nevertheless, I beat the Samurai campaign at realistic difficulty too. First of all for the unlockables, second because I needed to level up to lvl30... and finally I did it FOR HONOR :D

UbiJurassic
03-20-2017, 12:41 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the bug, WastelandHenry! We'll be sure to look into it. :)

Eddeh07
03-20-2017, 12:51 AM
If it helps, I'm on PS4 and something similar happened. I had completed Knights/Vikings, and just started the Samurai campaign on normal, and the Trophy for beating the campaign on normal popped as soon as I won a PvP round of dominion. I went on to complete the Samurai chapter and nothing else seemed weird, but if you look at my trophies it says I beat the story a good few days before I completed the Samurai chapter!

UbiJurassic
03-20-2017, 01:59 AM
If it helps, I'm on PS4 and something similar happened. I had completed Knights/Vikings, and just started the Samurai campaign on normal, and the Trophy for beating the campaign on normal popped as soon as I won a PvP round of dominion. I went on to complete the Samurai chapter and nothing else seemed weird, but if you look at my trophies it says I beat the story a good few days before I completed the Samurai chapter!

Every bit of information regarding the issue counts. Thanks Edeh07!