PDA

View Full Version : PPL wrongly report for AFK

OneTrueAlca
03-19-2017, 09:58 PM
Okay so from time to time i come across ppl who says they'll report me for afk. But almost every matches on Dominion i am either the top score or the second.

i stand and defend a zone till my death, then i will respawn should i die and go back to that zone and defend. thats how Dominion works.

any AIs that comes in my way ill kill them hence i was always topscore and note u get points for standing in a zone and defending / capturing it

can i report these ppl?

Tillo.
03-19-2017, 10:00 PM
It's amazing how everytime bugisoft tries to fix things they make it worse.

escacleo
03-19-2017, 10:16 PM
76% win rate on my kensei in Dominion. 9 out of 10 games I sit on a point the entire game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9HYthl4EgE&t=3s

I have another vid on the channel but this one is a full game. I believe having at least 1 person sit on a point wins games. And my win rate only proves my point unless Kensei is op dont know

OneTrueAlca
03-19-2017, 10:20 PM
76% win rate on my kensei in Dominion. 9 out of 10 games I sit on a point the entire game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9HYthl4EgE&t=3s

I have another vid on the channel but this one is a full game. I believe having at least 1 person sit on a point wins games. And my win rate only proves my point unless Kensei is op dont know
Yea exactly. sitting on a points gives your team points to reach 1k then kill the rest of the heroes. those ppl who report are quite dumb and stupid.

UbiJurassic
03-20-2017, 12:30 AM
Okay so from time to time i come across ppl who says they'll report me for afk. But almost every matches on Dominion i am either the top score or the second.

i stand and defend a zone till my death, then i will respawn should i die and go back to that zone and defend. thats how Dominion works.

any AIs that comes in my way ill kill them hence i was always topscore and note u get points for standing in a zone and defending / capturing it

can i report these ppl?

As long as you are actively participating in the game, you have nothing to worry about, TakunDes. When investigating afk reports, our team has access to your game data and is able to see if you were actively playing the game, whether that be by holding points or chasing kills.

It's amazing how everytime bugisoft tries to fix things they make it worse.
We've already issued over 1,500 bans to players for afk farming. We'd say it's working pretty well. :)

Tillo.
03-20-2017, 12:35 AM
Yeah specially when you kick people who went afk for 1 minute to open the door.

The_Blockade
03-20-2017, 11:20 AM
Yeah specially when you kick people who went afk for 1 minute to open the door.

Well, when you go away from keybord to open the door, you are very much afk..

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 11:49 AM
AFK people deserve to have their house raided and be beaten senseless with their game system of choice.

I am beyond done dealing with lazy people getting infinite gear and levels and then coming in MY matches with their god gear and **** skill and then proceeding to cost me the game because the AFK'd for the levels but forgot how to actually PLAY THE FRIGGIN GAME along the way

Especially when I have over 4 days into the game and have no0where near that gear level or prestige.

It is PATHETIC that these people are still allowed to even play at all.

UCFierce
03-20-2017, 11:50 AM
We've already issued over 1,500 bans to players for afk farming. We'd say it's working pretty well. :)

Yup - working like a dream:
pic.twitter.com/VIQXs1lWRK

CoyoteXStarrk
03-20-2017, 11:52 AM
As long as you are actively participating in the game, you have nothing to worry about, TakunDes. When investigating afk reports, our team has access to your game data and is able to see if you were actively playing the game, whether that be by holding points or chasing kills.

Okay.

So why did I get into 8 matches tonight on PS4 with morons running in circles?

Go ahead and explain.

I'll wait :)

The_Blockade
03-20-2017, 12:40 PM
Okay.

So why did I get into 8 matches tonight on PS4 with morons running in circles?

Go ahead and explain.

I'll wait :)

'cause it takes time to determine AFK players, go over evidence, review game data, put decision into action.