PDA

View Full Version : Help ?

DAC.CaSs
03-19-2017, 05:11 PM
OKe so at first i tho is the lag but now i dont know what to think

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE A 3 SEC DELAY AFTER I PRESS A BUTTON ?or sometimes widouth even pressing something my char random trow a havy and so on .

the delay on my keybord and mouse is ****ing insane . anyone know something about this ?.

delay at the keybord and mouse + some bad connection = unplayable game

AcceptYourDeath
03-19-2017, 05:40 PM
Yeah I just shut down For Honor because of that and because I am stupid enough to still launch it in the first place.

I played to prestige 3 with dominion mode and resigned to play only against AI recently. AND STILL this stupid game has horrendously bad controls to a point where it is unplayable for the most part.
Attacks don`t start at all, random attacks and basically everything which is going on is random as F.
HOW ON EARTH does this game manage to fully ignore control inputs? There isn`t even alot going on - it`s 4 players 4 bots and a handful minions bashing each other and this game can`t f`ing handle it.

Above 60 fps, green NAT, like SOME attacks with seconds in between ...I don`t get, I really don`t get it.

Oh yeah barely any content and greedy microtransactions.

DAC.CaSs
03-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Yeah thats exacly what happen in games . i think i will uninstal this **** and never ever come back to it . sad couse it could be a incredible greate game .But in order to be a greate game it need to at least made the imputs work .so bad ...