PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking VS High Tier gear players

BBG Syko
03-19-2017, 04:27 PM
So i'm getting kind of frustrated because 9 out of 10 matches in Dominion i'm up against players with full high tier gear and with these revenge builds it's just so hard to play against them. I hit them what, 2 times? They get revenge, sometimes they just toy around and let me hit them to get revenge and then with a couple of light attacks they kill me. The whole team is getting demolished. Sometimes i just know i can beat them but they constantly win because of their gear. Get hit a couple of times (or block), get revenge=win

I understand that having High tier gear is cool and all, i would enjoy it too once i get there and i'm not hating on people but why not sort out the lower levels and the higher levels in gear and have the system match these players together or a better distribution of high tier players in each team. Most of the time i'm starting a new match and i see the enemy team once again has purple and gold colors, i'm like here we go, time to spread the butt cheeks :rolleyes:

Sykoink
03-19-2017, 04:33 PM
Damn i logged in and made this thread on my old Xbox ubi account.

I'm the OP and i'm playing on PS4. Don't know if it matters to the matchmaking or anything but just to be sure :P

RatedChaotic
03-19-2017, 04:36 PM
This is why I used duels and brawls to level and gear up first before heading into 4v4. I got to rep 3 gs 80 before I headed in. It wasnt as bad as when I went in at lvl1. Theres really no point in playing those modes if your not near or on par with your opponents. Thats why a 4v4 without gs is needed so players can still enjoy the 4v4 modes while preparing for the gs modes.

Tho thats how I always play pvp games anyway. I always lvl and gear up some before ever stepping foot into pvp.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-19-2017, 04:43 PM
This is why I used duels and brawls to level and gear up first before heading into 4v4. I got to rep 3 gs 80 before I headed in. It wasnt as bad as when I went in at lvl1. Theres really no point in playing those modes if your not near or on par with your opponents. Thats why a 4v4 without gs is needed so players can still enjoy the 4v4 modes while preparing for the gs modes.

Tho thats how I always play pvp games anyway. I always lvl and gear up some before ever stepping foot into pvp.

But dominion is fastest way to level and why do we gota avoid a game mode because the dev team were not smart enough to include a working matchmaking at launch

RatedChaotic
03-19-2017, 04:51 PM
But dominion is fastest way to level and why do we gota avoid a game mode because the dev team were not smart enough to include a working matchmaking at launch

I can do almost 4 1vs1 fights in the time it takes to complete 1 Dominion. Its really not that much faster.

Myton.
03-19-2017, 04:53 PM
its better to get a match at all,than been sitting here for 50min now and waiting for a damn match!!!

Simi_Xiamara_
03-19-2017, 05:00 PM
Lawl maybe I should just afk like the vast mojority of people and get a slap on wrist after I get rank 30 on all my toons or play my main all day every day..

Vilerin
03-19-2017, 05:05 PM
So i'm getting kind of frustrated because 9 out of 10 matches in Dominion i'm up against players with full high tier gear and with these revenge builds it's just so hard to play against them. I hit them what, 2 times? They get revenge, sometimes they just toy around and let me hit them to get revenge and then with a couple of light attacks they kill me. The whole team is getting demolished. Sometimes i just know i can beat them but they constantly win because of their gear. Get hit a couple of times (or block), get revenge=win

I understand that having High tier gear is cool and all, i would enjoy it too once i get there and i'm not hating on people but why not sort out the lower levels and the higher levels in gear and have the system match these players together or a better distribution of high tier players in each team. Most of the time i'm starting a new match and i see the enemy team once again has purple and gold colors, i'm like here we go, time to spread the butt cheeks :rolleyes:

Not an isue, as Ubisoft said.

They will neft gear stats not change 4v4 dominon MM.

Stop creating these topics.

corazondedelfin
03-19-2017, 06:37 PM
What will make you become an awesome player in this videogame, is entering to the big fights 4 vs 4 being a newbiew without gear, and exiiting it 2 weeks later being 108 gear and a ****ing awesome godlike player. Take that leveling up like a super hard training to become a super pro player, at least its what I did, and the results are pretty awesome. I win "everything" I fight on, even duels. Look so you see proofs (Im orochi and only orochi) ----> https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/corazondedelfin/heroes

Good luck!

VoadorHolandes
03-19-2017, 07:07 PM
Problem is: it matches you first, then you choose whom you'll play with it. It is a dumb system, simple and dumb. So if you are looking to rock a new character, you're out of luck.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-19-2017, 07:42 PM
Not an isue, as Ubisoft said.

They will neft gear stats not change 4v4 dominon MM.

Stop creating these topics.

your still fighting people who are experienced in their class. While your trying figure what can be combo into what

NeoLocutus
03-19-2017, 08:06 PM

It's a perfect example of matchmaking failure... even when you manage to get a match and not a critical error :D

BTW, low players count surely doesn't help