PDA

View Full Version : devastated by the epic miss here...

FraktL
03-19-2017, 04:27 PM
I was ready for this game from the second i heard about it as it *seemed* to be totally my thing. i applied and was accepterd to the closed beta and continued into the open. i pre-ordered this as my first (and last) pre-order game and had it the day of release. little did i know...
Why sell a game that requires peer-to-peer in Australia for a start, thats just a great big eff you to the majority of us. then theres the fact that the match-making is non-existant, every match i actually got into had some lvl15+ tank that couldn't be touched at my lvl/skill.
The story, in which i made it to the end of the vikings chapter, was a great tutorial but left me feeling it was such a wasted opportunity.
The AI are far, far too predictive. it's no fun when you can't even get a hit in. changing directions mid combo yet they still block it? come on guys...
The sheer audacity of the "micro" transactions is appauling.
Overall this is a massive let down for this gamer and many others and it kinda feels like you've made the buck so why should you care, but you should. I've now traded my copy (for another ubi title, which is.... unfinished) and just feel ripped off by you guys.
between this and the other recent Ubisoft release i'm seriously fighting becoming one of those Ubisoft haters, and i've been a fan for a long time... C'mon Ubi, you guys are way better than this!
Sincerely,
disappointed guy

hate being this guy on forums but this had to be conveyed...

RatedChaotic
03-19-2017, 04:45 PM
If the AI are so predictive then why cant you get a hit in?.....hmmmmm Tho I agree mate Conq vs Conq is a blocking frenzy lol

FraktL
03-21-2017, 07:59 AM
If the AI are so predictive then why cant you get a hit in?.....hmmmmm Tho I agree mate Conq vs Conq is a blocking frenzy lol
by saying they are predictive i mean they predict MY hits, not the other way around. they are blocking directions that a human couldn't, not at that lvl ayway. atacking right, start of combo-cancel &dash-strike top BLOCKED, i call shenanigans

guffffff
03-21-2017, 01:12 PM
I really enjoy the bot 1v1 games level 2, level 3 is insane. They are great for testing stuff out especially as you can downgrade the damage or even have no damage and get that CGB reflex developed

AKDagriZ
03-21-2017, 01:23 PM
I was ready for this game from the second i heard about it as it *seemed* to be totally my thing. i applied and was accepterd to the closed beta and continued into the open. i pre-ordered this as my first (and last) pre-order game and had it the day of release.

This is me 3 month ago and still have fun a good 3h a day with this game.

What is your main issue ? Is it an overall deception ? Cause by now if you'd play since closed beta , i would assume you'd be level 8 or higher yet so matchmaker should not really bother you. i don't know.

Gray360UK
03-21-2017, 01:36 PM
All seems to be a bit of a pointless whine because you're not very good at the game and have no patience, to be honest.
You were in the Closed Beta and presumably the Open too, but got a shock in the full game when the servers were P2P? Really? :rolleyes:
Nothing changed there, seems dumb to pre-order something you have tried and tested and then complain later despite nothing changing.
When you talk about the AI do you mean in general, or in the story?
Also why didn't you finish the story?
Do you just pick up and half complete things and then complain, because you know that's you and your attention span that's at fault, right?
I'm currently playing the story on Realistic and the Viking story in particular was ridiculously easy for the hardest setting in the game.
There are also no microtransactions that are necessary at all.
Superficial fluff and pretige 'look how much Steel I wasted' items are not worth worrying about.
You can level up, get gear and have fun without spending a real dollar once.
Maybe if you had completed the whole Story you would have found out how many free Premium Scavenger Crates you get for doing so? ;)
The exaggeration about always being against some level 15 tank that you can't kill ... just silly talk.
Sorry if this sounds mean but you just sound like a lazy gamer that wants to half-arse your way through a game and get max rewards.
Gaming doesn't work like that.