PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft-Your silence is deafening

dravenquinn
03-19-2017, 03:46 PM
From the amount of threads and posts on this forum regarding connectivity you surely must be aware of the problems we are having. But burying your corporate heads in the sand and not acknowledging us or the posts is the worst thing you can do. Im sure i speak for many of the people who are posting connectivity issues on the forums when i say some acknowledgment of what we are saying and the issues we are experiencing would be appreciated. Even if you release a statement saying you couldnt care less about your customers or our issues (which i personally feel they dont care about us or our issues) its something. Didnt any of you bigwigs at Ubisoft get told if you have a problem you face it head on and deal with it rather than ignoring it and hoping it go away? This is an amazing game with a very bright future but only if you stop with the 'pretty ornaments', the nerfs and buffs etc and get down to dealing with the very real game breaking issues. So please for the love of God, Satan, Odin, Zeus, Vishnu,Osiri, Money and Greed (the name of your corporate Gods are they not?) release a statement telling us what you are planning to do about this. I look forward to your response but I highly doubt you will bother with anything we mere lowly mortals have to say

Sir.Tegyr
03-19-2017, 03:56 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions

They aren't sticking their heads in the sand, don't be so naive to think they are.

The-Foxhounded
03-19-2017, 03:59 PM
1. Horrible title... you're tying too hard to be clever that it's comes off as cheesy.
2. They have mentioned on multiple occasions that they are working on the issue this topic is about.
3. Ubisoft isn't the thing you want to complain to. Might as well go to Bill Gates and ask him why XB1 has lag issues. You're looking at the big wigs that don't affect the changes for an answer.

dravenquinn
03-19-2017, 04:29 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions

They aren't sticking their heads in the sand, don't be so naive to think they are.

I read the article and I have tp be honest but i think you are the one being naive. He mentions connection, lag, frame rates ect but real issue is p2p doesnt work and thats whats causing the core issues. Im playing on PS4 and in no way does he talk about the issues on console

dravenquinn
03-19-2017, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=The-Foxhounded;12472592]1. Horrible title... you're tying too hard to be clever that it's comes off as cheesy.
2. They have mentioned on multiple occasions that they are working on the issue this topic is about.
3. Ubisoft isn't the thing you want to complain to. Might as well go to Bill Gates and ask him why XB1 has lag issues. You're looking at the big wigs that don't affect the changes for an answer.[/QUO

The title is just an expression, not an attempt to be clever or 'cheesy'. And no developer, programmer etc can do anything unless the bigwigs loosen the purse strings and get dedicated servers. P2P doesnt work in a game like this. I personally dont blame any of the developers etc who work on the game. I blame a lack of resources which is controlled by the bigwigs. Which is why it would be nice to hear what they have to say

Jarl.Felix
03-19-2017, 05:09 PM
For me, it sounds like a paid article.. They stated the same things sincer day 1 after release... all they did was buffing PK, Valkyre, some glitches and that's it.
But hey ! They are working ! Those buffs were far more important and pressing matter, it had to be done !

Killimanjaro007
03-20-2017, 04:27 PM
The problem is that they aren't talking to their community. We paid for the have and are now complaining about many many issues. But we rarely see any input or messages from Ubisoft.

mammakamelen
03-20-2017, 06:17 PM
The network issue will improve, it was overburdened. That will not be an issue as of this date on pc half of the players are gone? Probably in a game that actually works

Operch
03-20-2017, 06:49 PM
I do wish they had someone interacting with the community more and that they spent some time during the livestream addressing these concerns instead of just dueling and pretending that everything is fine.