PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Experience Gained Patch???

Ausweisen
03-19-2017, 03:46 PM
Anyone notice there is a difference in experience earned especially in AI matches? I noticed during an order I was doing for AI Dom. I had 800+ pts and got 500 exp...

Did they make a hotfix to exp without telling anyone or am I stuck in the world of "**** Aus"?

In the event everything is fine and I am the lone village idiot, can someone learn me how to experience?

-Signed Confusingly,
A Raider/Zerker/possible pleb

The-Foxhounded
03-19-2017, 04:04 PM
The xp gain screen is just funky. You get xp for winning/completing matches but you also get xp that's not listed on it for kills and capture/defending points. I'll check it out now but I'm sure you either did better in general or that it's calculating the xp better.

Ausweisen
03-19-2017, 04:19 PM
The xp gain screen is just funky. You get xp for winning/completing matches but you also get xp that's not listed on it for kills and capture/defending points. I'll check it out now but I'm sure you either did better in general or that it's calculating the xp better.

I had considered the possibility that it was just a "glitch" and all the info didn't show up, but that would be a first for me not to mention the exp bar on the Character Customization screen is the same. In the past, I would get closer to 750-800 exp without orders if I had a score above 700. If they reduced the exp earned in AI matches I could understand in a difficulty sense that it would be different. Just wish if they DID make any changes, they could of mentioned it. They did a hidden patch before release, too. Not a fan of Snake moves.

teksuo1
03-19-2017, 06:28 PM
don't know but it totally would make sense if the AI gives less XP than actual players.