PDA

View Full Version : Time to complete orders

daDuKeSS
03-19-2017, 12:30 PM
Only 24 hours to complete all the orders ? What was wrong with the time before ? There are people who also have a life, not spending all the time in a game.

Turric4n666
03-19-2017, 12:34 PM
That means you get more orders. It doesn´t limit the time you have as yoú still can chose 3 to complete for an indefinitely amount of time by just equipping them.

Gray360UK
03-19-2017, 02:19 PM
It's done this before and I'm not sure it's supposed to.
It was about a week ago and I was surprised that every order, even the usual 48 hour hour ones, were down to 24.
But then the next set of Contract Orders had 48 hours for completion again.
Not sure if this is something they do once a week only?

Turric4n666
03-19-2017, 02:56 PM
probably someone programmed the lazy way:
refresh orders monday, wednesday, friday, sunday.

sykout25
03-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Only 24 hours to complete all the orders ? What was wrong with the time before ? There are people who also have a life, not spending all the time in a game.

So you're complaining about time? Here is a simple solution: Don't Complete All The Orders. You don't have to.

daDuKeSS
03-19-2017, 03:31 PM
That means you get more orders. It doesn´t limit the time you have as yoú still can chose 3 to complete for an indefinitely amount of time by just equipping them.

You're right but the thing is that yesterday I had equipped orders in progress and just dissapeared when the new ones came out.

So you're complaining about time? Here is a simple solution: Don't Complete All The Orders. You don't have to.
What if I want to complete them all ? In 48 h I always could complete them all .

Zv1k0
03-19-2017, 03:58 PM
If you havent noticed yet...through the week its 48 hours and on the weekends its 24. Since majority have more time on weekends its understandable as it is. Plus, you can save 3 orders ans complete them when you want and they wont expire.

Turric4n666
03-19-2017, 04:26 PM
You're right but the thing is that yesterday I had equipped orders in progress and just dissapeared when the new ones came out.

What if I want to complete them all ? In 48 h I always could complete them all .

and now you can complete the double amount of them in 48 hours or at least the same amount. You did not lose anything..

..and this is just in case it actually got changed, which probably didn´t.

daDuKeSS
03-19-2017, 05:25 PM
If you havent noticed yet...through the week its 48 hours and on the weekends its 24. Since majority have more time on weekends its understandable as it is. Plus, you can save 3 orders ans complete them when you want and they wont expire.

I haven't noticed that . Thank you all for your replies.

Gray360UK
03-19-2017, 07:05 PM

Not always though.

I should probably have said, when I posted above that is has done this before, that it has only done it once for me in 4 weekends.

Assuming this thread was created because the OP (and others) have only 24 hours in which to complete their current Contract Orders, I don't really know what is going on, because I currently have 48 hours to complete all of the new Contract Orders I received today.

Either the people getting 24 hour ones have a glitch, or the people who still have 48 hour ones have the glitch /shrug

Zv1k0
03-19-2017, 07:53 PM
Not always though.

I should probably have said, when I posted above that is has done this before, that it has only done it once for me in 4 weekends.

Assuming this thread was created because the OP (and others) have only 24 hours in which to complete their current Contract Orders, I don't really know what is going on, because I currently have 48 hours to complete all of the new Contract Orders I received today.

Either the people getting 24 hour ones have a glitch, or the people who still have 48 hour ones have the glitch /shrug

Yes always...ok to clear it off...Tuesday 48 hours, Thursday 48 hours, Saturday 24 hours and Sunday 48 houts and we are on Tuesday again. It has been like this for me since release...

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 05:25 AM
Yes always...ok to clear it off...Tuesday 48 hours, Thursday 48 hours, Saturday 24 hours and Sunday 48 houts and we are on Tuesday again. It has been like this for me since release...

Well, you're speaking for the OP. He posted this thread at 11.30am on Sunday morning. If he had only 24 hours to complete his Orders when he posted then something is off somewhere.