PDA

View Full Version : To complete Orders or not that is the ...error diconnected :(

Agroplode
03-19-2017, 12:12 PM
I think Orders should be easier until we get more stability in the game, I only have so much time or care to do orders and stuff like "complete 2 dominion games vs ai" means play anywhere from 2 games if all the stars are aligned or just keep trying to find a game that doesn't kick you or freeze after you finished the battle and lose all progress.

Completing Orders should be enjoyable not worrisome. I do not care to restart the game anymore to try and do 1 more Dominion, I played 2 games and as usual 50-50 reward. /verysadface

Gray360UK
03-19-2017, 02:21 PM
I think Orders should be easier until we get more stability in the game, I only have so much time or care to do orders and stuff like "complete 2 dominion games vs ai" means play anywhere from 2 games if all the stars are aligned or just keep trying to find a game that doesn't kick you or freeze after you finished the battle and lose all progress.

Completing Orders should be enjoyable not worrisome. I do not care to restart the game anymore to try and do 1 more Dominion, I played 2 games and as usual 50-50 reward. /verysadface

You can keep 3 of them selected beyond the 48 hours you usually get to complete them though. In theory you could take 5 days to complete one if you wanted to.