PDA

View Full Version : This is broken mechanic and it destroyes the game

kingoffire1990
03-19-2017, 05:15 AM
Sorry if my lenguage is low/incorrect its not my native language)

This game is a sword fighting game but
what really happens in reallity
Some chars can spam stun lock and its almost imossible to interupt
Law bringer /conqueror and more
Ppl continiusly spam their cc ability shoulder bash etc
And most of those are impossible to run away from and if u get hit on the first one thats it !he can spam it till he runs out of stamina!
Its a freaking swords play game not takken where u chouse eddy and spam combo! Developers should really do some thing about this !
Warden -the feat passives of the first and second tier are mostly useless. In fight .
Regen hp and stamina on killing soldiers?
Who need that in eleminetion?skrimisher?
The second tier the only usefull thing is bleed resist
Give warden more usefull feats for fighting !
-------------
Stragger-
Every single game that has stragger has a way to reduce it!
How come in for honor we cant do it?
Wanna tell me a peace keeper hits me whit a freaking giant maces? From where came the logic behind such insane sttrager?
Right now the game has zero balance and some chars do super high dmg despite their high range ! Nuboshi for example and valkyry

The game needs more stats!
Stragger resistence!
Stamina pul!
Hp pull!

We need more chars aswell!
And more costomizetion!

SangLong524
03-19-2017, 05:19 AM
i hv no idea what i have just read?!
Tutorials. GO BACK TO TUTORIAL

kingoffire1990
03-19-2017, 05:42 AM
i hv no idea what i have just read?!
Tutorials. GO BACK TO TUTORIAL
Its not the lack of knowlege or anything
I play as a warden and if u get straggered u cant replace the side of ur block ! U cant try to side step or any thing !
When u step back ur guard refreshes itself and has some thing like a cooldown before u can start blocking or any thing else !
After behing hit ur character attack speed decresses why? From what reason?

kingoffire1990
03-19-2017, 08:26 AM
Am i the only one that sees those stuff?

Simi_Xiamara_
03-19-2017, 11:13 AM
Am i the only one that sees those stuff?

You can't use reaction dodge stuff like conq shield bash spam , valkyrie leg sweep, maybe Sholder bash? You gota predict it...
For example after 2 hits a valkyrie will go into leg sweep or after her shield bash skill she will go into leg sweep to counter it dodge in any direction then guardbreak (not all valkyrie but most) another example is conq after a attack dodge left or right they will miss shield bash (again not all conq will attack then shield bash) you gota learn who you are fighting.

SangLong524
03-19-2017, 11:43 AM
You can't use reaction dodge stuff like conq shield bash spam , valkyrie leg sweep, maybe Sholder bash? You gota predict it...
For example after 2 hits a valkyrie will go into leg sweep or after her shield bash skill she will go into leg sweep to counter it dodge in any direction then guardbreak (not all valkyrie but most) another example is conq after a attack dodge left or right they will miss shield bash (again not all conq will attack then shield bash) you gota learn who you are fighting.

He's right, u know. U need to study other classes by playing them. I cant fight warden right since mine is still below 10. Cant beat him in confined areas.

chiller2k3
03-19-2017, 01:13 PM
He's right, u know. U need to study other classes by playing them. I cant fight warden right since mine is still below 10. Cant beat him in confined areas.

I for myself exercise playing against heroes i struggle with by playing custom 1v1 against lvl 3 Bots. Simply do a custom match with 99 rounds and try different things against them over and over until you know that THIS or THAT does or does not work against them.
I'm not that good of a player and lvl 3 Bots will keep me quite up.
The first times playing them I loose with about 10 rounds won and 50 rounds lost. Trying this more often will lead me to beat the lvl 3 bot. Going into the pvp then, you will notice a huge progress against anybody ;)

The bots will not use the whole capability a decent player can bring of, but you will learn at least the basic things you need to know to not totally struggle (like getting out of the valk sweep, warden/conq shoulder/shield bash, etc)

You also will learn how to guard break and, if you do explicit train, how to parry!

The git gud argument sounds silly, but it's really what it is about.. For honor is easy to learn but hard HARD H A R D to master!

I for myself need still to a lot of git gud ;)

Cheers

PS: what's also is very good, do pvp 1v1s.. If you are a nice guy (gl hf at the start, good fights at the end of the round and maybe talk a bit with your opponents) you will find a lot people you end up playing against for an houre streight.. playing that long against the same hero gives you more advantage then facing 4 different hero classes that change every match.

Lionardudu
03-19-2017, 01:28 PM

Predict????? No you can and you must dodge on reaction shieldbash or leg sweep....... if you try to predict you risk to dodge early and simply get GB........
The only charge that its dangerous to dodge is the warden one .....that's you have to predict what warden will do ...conq and Valk are easy dodge conq side dodge, Valk sweep back dodge, Volk charge side or back

A warden that complains about lawbringer .......makes me feel bad

Simi_Xiamara_
03-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Predict????? No you can and you must dodge on reaction shieldbash or leg sweep....... if you try to predict you risk to dodge early and simply get GB........
The only charge that its dangerous to dodge is the warden one .....that's you have to predict what warden will do ...conq and Valk are easy dodge conq side dodge, Valk sweep back dodge, Volk charge side or back

A warden that complains about lawbringer .......makes me feel bad

Lawl that's why it's called a mix up on console you have 30 fps to see a leg sweep gl trying react to that