PDA

View Full Version : If you get a chance for a "For Honor Global Refund!"

Kallkz
03-19-2017, 03:52 AM
Would you do it ?

Imo in the game description they shoulda mentioned with a big "WARNING" Bar :

P2P, Unstable, Unreliable Connections ..................

secrecy274
03-19-2017, 05:08 AM
No. Game works fine for me.

berserker7331
03-19-2017, 05:18 AM
Would you do it ?

Imo in the game description they shoulda mentioned with a big "WARNING" Bar :

P2P, Unstable, Unreliable Connections ..................

NOPE, game is awesome and strong

XImohtephXX
03-19-2017, 05:43 AM
Absolutely not. Game is amazing. Paying for decent internet speed helps. Or play duel best mode and Ive had two disconnects in that mode since release.

AmonAmarth541
03-19-2017, 06:08 AM
i wouldnt say id return it but i agree it should be fixed. My internet is fine but i get kicked around ten times a day and im not overestimating, I would only sell this game because most of the time it is more stressfull than fun and i dont need that in my life.

Butonfly
03-19-2017, 06:30 AM
For the price of this game you could buy drinks at a bar for two hours of socializing on a Saturday night.

I've put in something like two to three hours into this game each night since release. So as far as the cost of entertainment per hour goes, I've already had a pretty good return, with more to come.

Understandably, the bugs, glitches, and unbalance absolutely need addressing now, and not later. It's a huge turn off. Straight up customer dissatisfaction XD

NoobPlayDZ
03-19-2017, 06:35 AM
Sim, j fiz isso e recomendo a no compra esse jogo no Brasil.

slandarien
03-19-2017, 06:50 AM
Right now, I would really consider it. I am so tired of the matchmaking. Every time I try a new hero Im faced with 3-4 purple to gold opponents. If im lucky I have ONE (1) blue on my team. And the match gets pointless. Even if I can kill one or two of them I cant kill them all. And my team mostly wont survive for more than 1 minute. Wich means Im facing 3 or 4 at a time in elimination. And its like that in 4/5 matches. I have started to alt + F4 just hoping it chrases the game cause I get so frustrated of this ****.

Gray360UK
03-19-2017, 02:15 PM
Nope.
Have had more than my moneys worth in terms of entertainment.
A single player campaign I completed on Normal and am now completing again on Hard.
12 Rep levels of progression, spread across 6 characters, with another Rep 1 character on the way.
Lots of fun moments, about 150 recorded clips of me doing something cool.
Yes problems, but overall, for the price of a good night out I am well ahead as far as value for money goes.
Stop acting like your house has been repossesed or you had to take out a bank loan to play this game.