PDA

View Full Version : Simple revenge counter suggestion

Awesomo220
03-19-2017, 02:35 AM
Make it so when you are able to parry someone who is in revenge it will cancel them out of it and possibly knock them down

berserker7331
03-19-2017, 02:55 AM
But you can parry revenge mode players, and with good skills you can even take them out.

Awesomo220
03-19-2017, 04:02 AM
Are those two reasons why my suggestion wouldn't work or just stating a couple of facts?

AKDagriZ
03-19-2017, 06:01 AM
and what i am supposed to do with the 2 other dude who try to gank me while you parry/knock me ?

Cradicias
03-19-2017, 08:42 AM
Yeah... This isn't a good suggestion. Right now, Revenge mode has a few issues and nerfing it as you've suggested it would make it basically useless for its intended purpose. Instead, they should alter a few things.

One: Revenge mode should prevent people who AREN'T being targeted by the person who is in revenge mode from Guard Breaking them. Revenge mode's purpose is to try to give the player a chance against groups of players, but right now it just turns into a Guard Break/Heavy Attack gank fest where the Revenger still gets raped unless they time it JUST right. Which can be almost impossible to do in the hecticness of a gank.

Two: Revenge mode should only be able to be activated if there are multiple people locked onto you, or you've taken damage from more than one source within a short enough period of time. This will make 1v1's a lot more well rounded, as it'll be player skill vs player skill instead of someone who gets revenge mode just popping it to knock someone down and insta killing with an overhead attack or two.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-19-2017, 11:23 AM
Buff revenge make it one shot everyone that ganked the person with revenge. Or give us a 1v4 option that way I don't have to worry about teammates. Currently my teammates are more of a threat then the actuall people trying kill me

Awesomo220
03-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Your absolutely right cradicious maybe I was looking at this a little to black and white this is a complex game with a lot of mechanics at work just a little irritated that parrying someone in a 1v1 against someone with revenge could yield such poor results, thanks for the constructive feedback

chiller2k3
03-19-2017, 12:45 PM
Buff revenge make it one shot everyone that ganked the person with revenge. Or give us a 1v4 option that way I don't have to worry about teammates. Currently my teammates are more of a threat then the actuall people trying kill me

I,m totally with you with the point of being more afraid of you teammates trying to gank a 108 that I'm fighting with then the actual victim (lol, victim.. yeah xD)
So often I fight someone (maybe a close fight, maybe not).. when a teammate comes and ruins my day by giving him free revenge, what leads the "victim" killing me instant and killing the teammate afterwards..
people don't understand that you can ONLY 1v1 a (at least decent) player with gear over 80, yet complaining about not having honor ganking up. For real, the honor is nor problem here.. the give your opponent an advantage is :D