PDA

View Full Version : Are You Kidding Me!?

Special4ces Dom
03-18-2017, 11:35 PM
Just left an Elimination match where 2 Peacekeepers on the opposing team had 6 kills each while their two teammates had 1 a piece.
They were lighting us up with superior attacks, hunting us down if we ran because their dashing is faster than our running, just destroying us in general.

Peacekeepers are balling right now. I wish I had her as a main but since she's not I will just pray for a nerf.

We.the.North
03-18-2017, 11:38 PM
I main a peacekeeper and here is the other side of the medal : it takes 3 hits to kill us.

So yes, we have a very high mobility and sometimes, it seems like we hit you 5-6 times for every 1-2 times you hit us. But to be frank, after we exchange blows with the PK dealing 3x the number of hits, our hp are the same.

Peacekeeper, when you learn how to block + unpunishable guard break us, are very weak. In this defensive meta, we get owned by good blockers. It just happens that, against people not very good at blocking, PK are extremly deadly and thus, seems overpowered.

Trust me, we are not overpowered against good players, far from it. I know I main a PK and thus, it's hard to "trust me", but it really feels that way.

Wardens, Conquerors and Warlords give us a very, very hard time.

cragar212
03-19-2017, 12:00 AM
Pk are OP.

I have a rep8 and she my strongest next to warlord.

They are all over the tournaments as well.

Ubi implied they will be nerfing them.

Can't wait

secrecy274
03-19-2017, 12:21 AM
Just pointing out, I recently had a Elimination where I had 12 takedowns as a Lawbringer while the rest of my team didn't have half of that combined. Doesn't mean the Lawbringer is OP.

Whiskey_Double
03-19-2017, 01:14 AM
Just pointing out, I recently had a Elimination where I had 12 takedowns as a Lawbringer while the rest of my team didn't have half of that combined. Doesn't mean the Lawbringer is OP.

No one's talking about lawbringers? Peacekeepers and their instance stance change is the biggest issue for me. You just see people roll their guard and it feels like 2/3 of the time they get the block anyways.