PDA

View Full Version : Buff the berserker pls

FroZZenT
03-18-2017, 07:58 PM
i think it is time for the berserker to get a BIG BUFF, the way he is now he is just to slow to a assassin class, well valkyries attacks is faster and have way better defence.

oh yea the recovery time from stagger effect on him is way to slow. and that make it so you cant dodge, block or parry attacks, so players can just light attack you all day long and there is nothing you can do about it, the stagger effect on him is just way to long. lol the he is now the raider works better as a assassin class lol

teksuo1
03-18-2017, 08:00 PM
the stagger on him can't be huge since he's one of the 3 classes that can effectively parry crushing counter-strike from the warden.

FroZZenT
03-18-2017, 08:17 PM
he cant if you get stagger effect on him believe me i know, and btw the warden can do shoulder bash on berserker and do the fast light attacks on the berserker all day long, now sometimes you can be lucky to dodge it. but again if the warden just hit you on time the fight is over.
that is why i im saying ubisoft need to remove stagger effects from light attacks on all classes so we dont have this spam moves you can make right on. i do think that will give us a better gameplay overall and think that will take us away from the defence meta we have right now

Jracoz
03-19-2017, 12:13 AM
The Berserker doesn't really need a buff per-se, as I am a berserker main I have no difficulties fighting most characters (PK and Warden aside). The only thing I see that is a problem is his parry, on certain characters it throws them a little too far back and makes it impossible to punish them off of said parry.

As for fighting a Warden, the moment you see him start up the shoulder charge all you have to do is roll away (Yes I said ROLL, as in you DOUBLE tap the dodge button backwards so that he can't get the bash nor the guard break on you).

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention that also needs to be fixed with the Berserker is his deflect to auto guard break. It is a really useful skill and I love it but there have been times where it glitches out and I lose the guard break due to my opponent attacking too fast (IE: Valkyrie, PK and occasionally Kensei).

AKDagriZ
03-19-2017, 12:19 AM
The Berserker doesn't really need a buff per-se, as I am a berserker main I have no difficulties fighting most characters (PK and Warden aside). The only thing I see that is a problem is his parry, on certain characters it throws them a little too far back and makes it impossible to punish them off of said parry.

As for fighting a Warden, the moment you see him start up the shoulder charge all you have to do is roll away (Yes I said ROLL, as in you DOUBLE tap the dodge button backwards so that he can't get the bash nor the guard break on you).

i think if I remember well , he cover this part .there is a way to punish everytime for zerk after a parry.hope it will help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huNL3J_G1Yo&t=1759s

Jracoz
03-19-2017, 12:29 AM
I'll try it out in-game, I can understand it working against characters that don't get thrown that far back when parried (IE: PK, Orochi, Warden, Conqueror, Raider and Warlord.) But I'll have to test it out against characters that have a longer range. (IE: Lawbringer, Valkyrie, Shugoki, Kensei, and Nobushi.)