PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft stop with skirmish orders we dont want them

bramboforce
03-18-2017, 11:18 AM
[Content moderated]

DarkstarQc
03-18-2017, 11:31 AM
I like skirmish orders and I like skirmish a lot too I think its the best game mode of the game!! im serious here no point to capture just clash of steel all over the place they should make a bigger game mode with bigger maps like skirmish!!

suboptiml
03-18-2017, 04:48 PM
Skirmish is the worst mode. It's just a mess. It has all the worst elements of other modes: a chaotic, pointless scrum mixed with broken revenge gear and AoE feats, and a few minions scattered all around the map if you want to speed it up and get it finished. It does everything to highlight the weakest aspects of the game.

I only ever go in it to complete an order. And while I don't doubt some may indeed enjoy it, the only opinion I've heard when in the mode is how people want to finish their orders and get out of it.

escacleo
03-18-2017, 05:03 PM
I keep getting complete with non-vanguard hero stuff. It's boring. Then when I finish and go to my main and play Dominion. Disconnect after disconnect and can't finish a single match. After 3 of them I just get off the game and give up. If I'm going to waste my time I'm going to do it with netflix or something.

RatedChaotic
03-18-2017, 05:04 PM
I bought the game to fight. Not to run around and capture points.

Ubi-Gaidheal
03-18-2017, 05:10 PM
Hi everyone,

We are aware that Skirmish is one of the less popular modes, and are looking into ways to improve it. This being said, it's no excuse for inappropriate language and unconstructive flaming.

Should you wish to voice your discontent about a mode, please do so politely and if possible provide us with suggestions on what you think would improve it. This gives us actionable feedback that the devs can work on incorporating.

Thanks,

/Gaid