PDA

View Full Version : New hero suggestion

Teodip
03-18-2017, 08:37 AM
I was thinking.....a very close quarters combat hero, bare fisted, extremely agile and maneuverable with quick combo jabs n uppercuts. Maybe throw on some brass knuckles or wolverine claws

massive02
03-18-2017, 09:03 AM
Like a monk or Priest?

Cneiper
03-18-2017, 04:17 PM
I was thinking.....a very close quarters combat hero, bare fisted, extremely agile and maneuverable with quick combo jabs n uppercuts. Maybe throw on some brass knuckles or wolverine claws

and you think they will listen to this? xd

Teodip
03-18-2017, 07:30 PM
Like a monk or Priest?

Yes!! Exactly

FightingFerrets
03-18-2017, 07:34 PM
Some type of monk would fit the Samurai pretty good. Bare knuckle a la Bruce Lee or a quarterstaff wielding beast would be nice.

Yarzahn
03-18-2017, 09:07 PM
You can't realistically expectt to block or parry bladed weapons with your bare hands. And that's a core gameplay mechanic.
I would be ok with a quarterstaff though.

AzureSky.
03-18-2017, 09:38 PM
like a monk with iron gauntlets or something like that, it would be nice the only things i see with bare fist is the kensei back grab and side grabs (elbow strike)

Thanapetus
03-18-2017, 10:42 PM
You can't realistically expectt to block or parry bladed weapons with your bare hands. And that's a core gameplay mechanic.
I would be ok with a quarterstaff though.

Knights should get a Quarterstaff character with High Mobility, great evasion, low attacks with tons of trips, snares and debuffs

Vikings should get a Halberd or large 2h spear pikeman type and Valks should get access better bleeds

Samurai should be able to have a Dual wielding class MONK with iron gloves OR some character using 2 Kamas

Done.