PDA

View Full Version : Competition Team PS4 Looking for More Peeps. Professional Team, Very Organized..

ESLxDarkCRow
03-18-2017, 04:15 AM
I'm looking for people over the age of 18 and able to play Weekly ESL GO4R6 (PS4) North America and Eventually Lans.. I played on the XBOX season 1 and 2 and finished a 12th seed overall decided to take a risk and go to PS4 and grind because I had a feeling it would get picked up. I feel I'm way ahead because I took that risk and that risk will pay off. I was my ranked K/D is 1.7 and my Win Ratio is 1.5. I also am working on a twitch partnership to stream with tournament weekly. I plan on being a top 4 team possibly the best team on PS4. I know advance strats, I'm looking for grinders. Must be able to play all day Sunday just in case team count increases. I have experience playing eXceLLence, SoaR, 3sUP, I played again eXceLLence.. I did play in ESL tournament and streamed here video proving im no bsing.. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/39177388.. We ended up giving Lethal Six Gaming this first loss in this tournament. I know advance strats and feel like I could be more advance then the rest of the PS4 community currently especially when it comes to strats. Dont message me if you can't play this schedule.

Sundays and Saturdays must be free from start to end of a tournament no excuses.

PSN - xDaRkxCRoWx