PDA

View Full Version : Nothing but ublockable charge + light

LinkZeppeloyd
03-18-2017, 01:37 AM
This has got to change. Most matches now just deteriorate into who can pull off their unblock + light.... over and over and over again. Nobushi is ridiculous. Lightning fast ublockable charge followed by a free "light" which causes bleed.

JeeNiNe
03-18-2017, 02:30 AM
Nobushi is actually balanced, he can only kick at specific moments, you just have to learn them.

Bob__Gnarly
03-18-2017, 02:39 AM
Nobushi was your prime example? Fail.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-18-2017, 03:13 AM
This has got to change. Most matches now just deteriorate into who can pull off their unblock + light.... over and over and over again. Nobushi is ridiculous. Lightning fast ublockable charge followed by a free "light" which causes bleed.

NobushI is painfully slow...I tried playing but I have a hard time opening ppl up

I main pk and warden

CandleInTheDark
03-18-2017, 03:52 AM
I had a lawbringer or conqueror charge me to death and I personally struggle to block orochi (I really need to get around to bot practice on that) with their dash attacks so yeah seriously, as someone who missed many kicks against higher skilled opponents, Nobushi are far from the most guilty of this. Most charges, as far as I am aware, require a dash or an attack to initiate, so Itend to look at dodges when not in the mixup as any other hostile attack to be reacted to.

Helnekromancer
03-18-2017, 04:27 AM

Dude she can't even cancel her kick and it leaves her entire body open. Her so called light spam only works on players who don't know how to block and panic the moment the nobushi hits them 2 times, hell all you have to do is block one light to interrupt her combo unlike PK and Warden who just keep swinging regardless of whether or not the light was blocked or not.