PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Looking for a Task Force, Here is a little qbout me:

SystemSoldier-X
03-18-2017, 12:52 AM
Hello, I am a new player to the game and I am looking for a task force. Here is a lil about me and if I sound like a good fit, let me know!

I have a high end Gaming PC

- I was in the Army for 10 years
My real life roles in the Army: Infantry, Anti-tank Infantry, Squad Leader, Team Leader, Sniper, Counter Sniper, Counter-IED (Task Force Paladin/Troy under JSOC)
I have 7 combat tours overseas in Afghanistan and Iraq (3 Purple Hearts)
I am currently a police officer working shifts, so I cant be on all the time (Sunday, Monday are my days off)
I do enjoy playing Tactically, preferably with other active duty military/veterans
I do tend to get into these games, so If I use military language, Sorry!

I am new to the game and figuring things out, But I think im doing ok!

Hit me up if I sound like a good fit!

AOD_Anvil
03-22-2017, 04:23 AM
Hey mate, thanks for your service. Sounds like you really got a wide range of experience!

Yeah I think you might be a good fit for the task force i am part of, called AOD. We have a number of folks who are active servicefolk in the army, navy and marines and we enjoy playing tactically. In fact, both our CO and one of our XO's are active servicefolk. Of course we know how to relax and have fun too. My preference is more coordinated team play so that sounds like a good fit. The play times sound good too. A little about us, we have about 200 active folks playing tom clancy games, including Wildlands, R6 and the Division. We're part of a larger group of 3000 gamers so the nice thing is there is pretty much always someone online to game with. We use teamspeak for voice comms. You can find out more or apply at clanaod.net if you want, or just add me to uplay AOD_Anvil and maybe we can game a few rounds together. What do you think?